Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kerry Rhodes........Uh, yeah!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I honestly hope they can lead productive, law abiding lives with their chosen partner. I just dont wish to see it in public acts of affection, rainbow flags, pro gay bumper stickers, etc. The same way i dont wish to see Hetero flags, symbols and bumper stickers. Its none of my business. Id like it to remain a private issue.

Then look the other way when it happens..... Simple, no?

I mean nobody is forcing you to keep still, not turn your head, and watch....

I agree with everything else(rainbow flags..really? Stickers, and everything else shoved in our faces).

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I would also hope so, but i fear there are groups out there already fighting for the cause. Please dont make me google it, its hard for me to bare. Really though, they are out there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...ve_Association

As for your nephew, im sure you will love him just the same. Believe it or not, I really would think I would love my nephew just the same also were he homosexual. Im confident in saying that. I dont hate homosexuals.
    To my knowledge there isn't a straight group like NAMBLA with underage girls..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    To my knowledge there isn't a straight group like NAMBLA with underage girls..
    Most experts don't consider pedophiles as straight or gay since they are attracted to children.

What is a fact is that 96% of all reported cases are perpetrated by males. Other than my wife, I don't think people are blaming the entire male population

BTW, NAMBLA does have a female auxiliary but with only the huge number of males, it's no surprise that they get little attention.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Most experts don't consider pedophiles as straight or gay since they are attracted to children.

What is a fact is that 96% of all reported cases are perpetrated by males. Other than my wife, I don't think people are blaming the entire male population

BTW, NAMBLA does have a female auxiliary but with only the huge number of males, it's no surprise that they get little attention.
    Somehow I don't think your alone with that problem..

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post

Should we be concerned that you seem to have in-depth knowledge of this.

Very good post. Informative, and enlightening.

Again, this is a volatile subject. Personally, i believe its a slippery slope.

What other kind of behavior may it lead to? Well, if society can an should accept 2 men using their urges to fornicate because it is their beliefs, and not their fault, they were born with it, then what is to stop the next guy from feeding off schoolchildren(which i have 3), simply for the fact he was born a pedophile and cant control it?

Sound crazy? Well so did the idea of 2 people of the same sex flaunting it in every way imaginable in public 20 years ago.

Lines: they need to be drawn.

Again, this is just my opinion. Im not out there with special colored flags, and emblems to promote it, nor do i wish to see any of the opposite viewpoint pushed upon me or my children.

Damnit, Go Jets!
    Are you implying that the logical extension of homosexuality is pedophilia, or are you saying that if society accepts homosexuality, the next step after that would be society accepting pedophilia?

If it's the former, then based on recent events there is more evidence that becoming a priest leads to pedophilia than there is for homosexuality leading down that path. You're obviously religious, and I don't mean that as a cheap shot. I think the implication there is that sexual repression is more likely to lead to sex crimes than sexual liberation.

If it's the latter, I don't think we'll ever see a day where pedophilia (or beastiality, for that matter) are considered acceptable by society. The "consenting adults" barometer argued by others in this thread seems to be a pretty strong line between right and wrong in most people's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Should we be concerned that you seem to have in-depth knowledge of this.

I'm always on the lookout for MILFS. Who knows, there might be one or two hiding in their ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by MykePM View Post
    Are you implying that the logical extension of homosexuality is pedophilia, or are you saying that if society accepts homosexuality, the next step after that would be society accepting pedophilia?

If it's the former, then based on recent events there is more evidence that becoming a priest leads to pedophilia than there is for homosexuality leading down that path. You're obviously religious, and I don't mean that as a cheap shot. I think the implication there is that sexual repression is more likely to lead to sex crimes than sexual liberation.

If it's the latter, I don't think we'll ever see a day where pedophilia (or beastiality, for that matter) are considered acceptable by society. The "consenting adults" barometer argued by others in this thread seems to be a pretty strong line between right and wrong in most people's minds.
    I think you have to read a little bit more (further). I don't think it came out the way he means it. I had the same initial reaction to some extent.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Except if homosexuals became priests in order to hide in a profession where marriage is not allowed and they have access to impressionable young men who look up to priests.. More then one way to skin a cat..

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway

No, i do not think homosexuality is an any way an extension of pedophilia.
    Im guessing there are just as many, if not more hetero pedophilioweirdos in comparison to homosexual pedophiles.

I, like you, hope we will never see the day something like that is accepted, but i fear(and granted i may be wrong) that its a slippery slope leaning that way.

Were pedophiles born that way?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No, i do not think homosexuality is an any way an extension of pedophilia.
    Im guessing there are just as many, if not more hetero pedophilioweirdos in comparison to homosexual pedophiles.

I, like you, hope we will never see the day something like that is accepted, but i fear(and granted i may be wrong) that its a slippery slope leaning that way. Were pedophiles born that way?
    I have no problem with Gay couples having civil unions with all the rights of a marriage.. However what progressives are trying to do is say homosexuality is just as natural(normal) as being straight that's where they lose me.. Clinton signed DOMA in 1996 now they are trying to change what marriage is.. Once they do that then Mormons should be able to marry more then one women and who knows where it goes from there?? Hell Muslims can have more then one wife in their home country so why not here.. That along with the Mormons would be screwing with their religious freedom would it not??

All Pro
    I have no problem with Gay couples having civil unions with all the rights of a marriage.. However what progressives are trying to do is say homosexuality is just as natural(normal) as being straight that's where they lose me.. Clinton signed DOMA in 1996 now they are trying to change what marriage is.. Once they do that then Mormons should be able to marry more then one women and who knows where it goes from there?? Hell Muslims can have more then one wife in their home country so why not here.. That along with the Mormons would be screwing with their religious freedom would it not??
    Exactly. Tax benefits and whatever comes with the union. But that wasnt good enough, they needed the wording also.

I also feel its not as natural. From an anatomical perspective, homosexuality is not correct;whether you believe in a God, or evolutionism, if it were meant to be, humans would be equipped as hermaphrodites to recieve either member of sex.

The slope. Its slippery.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Exactly. Tax benefits and whatever comes with the union. But that wasnt good enough, they needed the wording also.

I also feel its not as natural. From an anatomical perspective, homosexuality is not correct;whether you believe in a God, or evolutionism, if it were meant to be, humans would be equipped as hermaphrodites to recieve either member of sex.

The slope. Its slippery.
    In schools now you can't even make a gun with your fingers and say bang.. This whole country is going down the tubes.. If you play cowboys and Indians you would probably get sent to a juvenile detention center ..

All Pro
    In schools now you can't even make a gun with your fingers and say bang.. This whole country is going down the tubes.. If you play cowboys and Indians you would probably get sent to a juvenile detention center ..
    Getting straight A's is now being discouraged

All Pro
    Or have an NFL or mlb franchise by one of those two names and face the backlash.
    Actually, im sure there are groups protesting the Cowboys name somewhere too. We already know @ Washington "redskins", and the hurt that name has caused.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Not fair to the other kids. Cant make them feel less in any fashion.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Unless everyone gets A's and a trophy.. I always liked the story about the professor who asked his class of Liberal students if they would like to share their top grades with students who didn't do as well.. No way they said; We worked hard for those grades let them work as hard as we did.. How interesting that was if they only understood the real world as well..

The slope. Its slippery.
    A small bottle of Anal Lube will make anything slippery.

Last edited by Dcat; 06-21-2013 at 02:48 PM.