Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry Rhodes........Uh, yeah!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Kerry Rhodes........Uh, yeah!!

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...-bed/?pid=8991

Not sure if there is any question about his sexual orientation anymore.

Hope he's happy.

Not too sure he'll have another football opportunity, however.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Report: Kerry Rhodes Is Claiming To Be The Father Of KimYe's Baby

Kerry Rhodes is awfully tired of people thinking he's gay. So tired, evidently, that he has claimed paternity of Kim Kardashian's just-born daughter.

Although we haven't attended to it in two months or so, "Hollywood" Simpson, the former boyfriend of free-agent NFL safety Kerry Rhodes, has been releasing photos of their gay life together, apparently in hopes that Rhodes will acknowledge him. Some photos came out, Rhodes said he was straight, and then more photos came out. The latest batch, released last week, included the two on horseback (Hollywood calls them "the black Brokeback Mountain") and in bed together. Rhodes has no choice but to up the ante.

Here's Bossip:

Kerry Rhodes refuses to sashay out the closet. The alleged gay baller has recently been forwarding a text message to his NFL buddies claiming to have fathered Kim Kardashian’s baby girl. The message reads:

Man this could be my baby!! I was fu**ing her the same time as K.West was lol!!!

The text message itself is fairly self-explanatory—the bawdy talk coupled with the self-defeating overcompensation of "lol!!!"—and so we're more interested in the list of "Rhodes's NFL buddies." Who's on this list? Everyone he's played with before? Did John Skelton get this text? And what did John Skelton do upon receiving this text? We'll stay tuned.
    http://deadspin.com/report-kerry-rho...ium=socialflow

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just gets weirder. Although, imagine spending every day in a locker room with attractive, physically fit women between 22 and 35 years old...showering with them, tackling them! And you're the only guy. Not a bad gig if you can get it. No wonder he's dying to get back into the NFL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    shocking that no team has picked up Carrie for the 2013 season

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he is bi.

Either way it seems like he is making a mockery of it with all of these pics. If you're gay/bi then just come out. If not, stop taking these stupid suggestive photos.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    It just gets weirder. Although, imagine spending every day in a locker room with attractive, physically fit women between 22 and 35 years old...showering with them, tackling them! And you're the only guy. Not a bad gig if you can get it. No wonder he's dying to get back into the NFL.

"tackling"?
    Kerry Rhodes?
    surely, you meant tickling.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Maybe he is bi.
    no such ting as bi.

hold a dick that's not attached to you- you're ghey

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Maybe he is bi.

Either way it seems like he is making a mockery of it with all of these pics. If you're gay/bi then just come out. If not, stop taking these stupid suggestive photos.
    +1

BTW, if his career is over, it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    no such ting as bi.

hold a dick that's not attached to you- you're ghey
    Preach on Rev.

When i was young, if you as much as grazed one on the playground accidentally, you were gay for at least 2 weeks.

(pss, rumor has it they do more than just hold them;the peni that is)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no question he is gay. I'm sorry but any dude rolling in the sheets with another sausage has got to be gay. That's just f*cking wrong.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    if he really is gay and going to these lengths to cover it up after all this is coming out i honestly feel bad for him. its sad that in 2013 we still cant have people comfortable express their sexual orientation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrebetfan80 View Post
    if he really is gay and going to these lengths to cover it up after all this is coming out i honestly feel bad for him. its sad that in 2013 we still cant have people comfortable express their sexual orientation.
    How much expression do we need? I just made love to my wife last night, and feel no need or yearning to express it to others. Nor do i ram my tongue down her throat in public to show off my feelings for her or to project my beliefs.

I need no special flags, no special "honk if youre straight" bumper stickers to promote my agenda, nor do i wish to have others thrust upon me to accept, when my personal beliefs tell me there is nothing about it which is right or acceptable.
    Last edited by sdJETSetter; 06-17-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    There's no question he is gay. I'm sorry but any dude rolling in the sheets with another sausage has got to be gay. That's just f*cking wrong.
    I would bang you so hard and wouldn't pull out. Then you'd be slurping your own poo off my purple mushroom. Trust me, you'll love it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    How much expression do we need? I just made love to my wife last night, and feel no need or yearning to express it to others. Nor do i ram my tongue down her throat in public to show off my feelings for her or to project my beliefs.

I need no special flags, no special "honk if youre straight" bumper stickers to promote my agenda, nor do i wish to have others thrust upon me to accept, when my personal beliefs tell me there is nothing about it which is right or acceptable.
    your misunderstanding my stance on this.. personal feelings aside, the fact is that if he is gay, he seemingly feels he has to live a lie instead of just coming out saying he's gay and having that be the end of it. To have to send out texts about him fathering kim kardashians baby to try to mislead people from what is pretty obvious, is sad.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post

Yes. But you also probably won't get shot and killed or get beaten to the ground for being straight either. These are things that happened in Greenwich Village in New York City of all places in the last month. I believe in the case where the gay man was shot and killed, he was holding hands with his boyfriend.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This topic will not end well.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Well, it is a bad gig if those women will kick all your teeth out when you'll try to approach them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrebetfan80 View Post
    your misunderstanding my stance on this.. personal feelings aside, the fact is that if he is gay, he seemingly feels he has to live a lie instead of just coming out saying he's gay and having that be the end of it. To have to send out texts about him fathering kim kardashians baby to try to mislead people from what is pretty obvious, is sad.
    I apologize. My senses are obviously heightened along this debate and didnt grasp your point. yes, the cover-up/Kardashian Baby thing is sad, and outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Yes. But you also probably won't get shot and killed or get beaten to the ground for being straight either. These are things that happened in Greenwich Village in New York City of all places in the last month. I believe in the case where the gay man was shot and killed, he was holding hands with his boyfriend.
    Not only is that sad, but it is wrong.

That being said, i would feel uncomfortable seeing two men expressing their feelings towards one another in public, even hand holding. I feel it is a very slippery slope, and can in no way support or condone behavior along those lines.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    This topic will not end well.

You mean, no happy ending?

No "special finish" to this thread?