Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry Rhodes........Uh, yeah!!

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayboiX View Post
    I don't get why ppl still care so much about who someone decides to have sex with and let it affect their opinion of the person on matters that have absolutely nothing to do with it
    Not that you asked me, but i care because I have kids, and if it is socially acceptable to fiddle with another mans wiener, the next step will be pushing acceptance of sex with animals, kids, family members, all because "people have rights and cant control their urges and orientation".

Honestly, they should just let the gays inhabit their own island and that way they will be amongst themselves, and everybody can love everybody else wieners. It would be whimsical for the gays i believe!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Lol it's him man his bf in the pics is his assistant who is out of closet and said he's Rhodes gf lol.. If he was a class act I wouldn't be opposed to jets signing him.. But he just seems like hollowood drama prima Donna which is why we got rid of him in first place.. We have enough of that type.. Figures MT only signed laundry to a 1 yr deal, he only signs bad players to multi yr deals
    If a Hollywood prima donna drama queen helped the Jets win a SB sign me up. The Jets have had a lot worse than that on this team over the years many of whom were fan favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Not that you asked me, but i care because I have kids, and if it is socially acceptable to fiddle with another mans wiener, the next step will be pushing acceptance of sex with animals, kids, family members, all because "people have rights and cant control their urges and orientation".

Honestly, they should just let the gays inhabit their own island and that way they will be amongst themselves, and everybody can love everybody else wieners. It would be whimsical for the gays i believe!
    Spoken like a true bigot

All League

hitting the sauce early eh?????

If your kids can't control their urges what difference does it make?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Spoken like a true bigot
    Unless i approve and accept Gay lifestyles I am a bigot? Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    hitting the sauce early eh?????
    Not yet, im on pacific time.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    If your kids can't control their urges what difference does it make?
    It makes no difference, i would love them the same, but i would also not be accepting of the choices they have made. Hopefully they will grow up how i grew up, under the word of God, and realize such behavior is unacceptable, deviant, and a one way ticket to the depths.

Not yet, im on pacific time.

It makes no difference, i would love them the same, but i would also not be accepting of the choices they have made. Hopefully they will grow up how i grew up, under the word of God, and realize such behavior is unacceptable, deviant, and a one way ticket to the depths.
    Acceptance and approval can be mutually exclusive. If one of your kids came out as gay, one would hope that you would accept it even if you disapproved.

edit...sorry, didn't read the "one way ticket to the depths part." Didn't realize we're dealing with a narrow minded zealot.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-18-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Your inability to recognize the difference between "I think homosexuality is wrong" and "round up all teh gayz and put them on an island sos I doesn't haz to seez them" is astounding

Jets Insider VIP
    Choice? When did you choose to be straight?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Your inability to recognize the difference between "I think homosexuality is wrong" and "round up all teh gayz and put them on an island sos I doesn't haz to seez them" is astounding
    Check your quotes man!!!

I never said "round them up and put them on an island". Thats like the Japanese internment camps of the 30's.

I said(1/2 jokingly) "Let them inhabit their own island". Like they used to have in the Bible(Sodom and Gommorah). They had a blast in the biblical version, so why not create an island where they can frolic and sodomize each other right in public?

I dont think you would have to round them up, they would be booking vacation packages there left and right. Bananas, coconuts,zima's.....paradise.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Choice? When did you choose to be straight?
    I didnt. I was born that way, and guided along the path of heterosexuality by my parents.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Acceptance and approval can be mutually exclusive. If one of your kids came out as gay, one would hope that you would accept it even if you disapproved.

edit...sorry, didn't read the "one way ticket to the depths part." Didn't realize we're dealing with a narrow minded zealot.
    Thats ok.

You missed this.
    It makes no difference, i would love them the same, but i would also not be accepting of the choices they have made

I didnt. I was born that way, and guided along the path of heterosexuality by my parents.
    Guided by your parents? It figures-- the biggest anti gay bigots are usually repressed homosexuals themselves

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Guided by your parents? It figures-- the biggest anti gay bigots are usually repressed homosexuals themselves
    Saw that on Dr Phil last week. Strange.

Hall Of Fame
    Can we round up all the gun control nuts and ship them off to sdJETSsetter's island, too?

'Cause I might be OK with that.

+1. You were lucky!

Dick Cheney and other parents of gays pushed them down the path of homosexuality. Cuz that how it works. With those paths. And such.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Can we round up all the gun control nuts and ship them off to sdJETSsetter's island, too?

This is starting to sound like a great reality TV show!

Jets Insider VIP
    nobody is asking you or any other intolerant bigot to accept or not accept anyone or anything.

Your acceptance or lack of acceptance is completely unimportant

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post

They already have their own island, and surprise, youre on it too!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    This is starting to sound like a great reality TV show!
    ...let's add all the Vegans, too!