Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry Rhodes........Uh, yeah!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I would bang you so hard and wouldn't pull out. Then you'd be slurping your own poo off my purple mushroom. Trust me, you'll love it.
    hahaha. you must be a democrat.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    nobody is asking you or any other intolerant bigot to accept or not accept anyone or anything.

Your acceptance or lack of acceptance is completely unimportant
    I agree.

I regress from my bigotry and homophobia and opt to get back to the football.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    ...let's add all the Vegans, too!
    I don't think you can be gay and a vegan..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I don't think you can be gay and a vegan..
    "she don't eat meat, but she sure like the bone..."

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I didnt. I was born that way, and guided along the path of heterosexuality by my parents.
    Ok. Just remember "born that way" when you're talking about choice. Knucklehead.

Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    hahaha. you must be a democrat.
    My belief in personal accountability would suggest otherwise.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    If one of your kids came out as gay, one would hope that you would accept it even if you disapproved.
    If my kids catches teh ghey I will send him to Dr. Bachmann. He has a cure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

"she don't eat meat, but she sure like the bone..."
    Yes if she's hetro she can.. Hmmm I suppose if she's a lesbian she can eat the clam and still be a vegan..

Not that you asked me, but i care because I have kids, and if it is socially acceptable to fiddle with another mans wiener, the next step will be pushing acceptance of sex with animals, kids, family members, all because "people have rights and cant control their urges and orientation".

Honestly, they should just let the gays inhabit their own island and that way they will be amongst themselves, and everybody can love everybody else wieners. It would be whimsical for the gays i believe!
    i hope you are joking.

i bet you wished you were born 50 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Your inability to recognize the difference between "I think homosexuality is wrong" and "round up all teh gayz and put them on an island sos I doesn't haz to seez them" is astounding
    this guy has to be joking. or he's like 60 years old and living in the past.

Can we round up all the gun control nuts and ship them off to sdJETSsetter's island, too?

'Cause I might be OK with that.
    Make sure you put FF2 on that list.

It makes no difference, i would love them the same, but i would also not be accepting of the choices they have made. Hopefully they will grow up how i grew up, under the word of God, and realize such behavior is unacceptable, deviant, and a one way ticket to the depths.
    Would you visit them on gay island or just send money and condoms?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Would you visit them on gay island or just send money and condoms?
    I thought he said he didn't say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    I thought he said he didn't say this?
    I always thought Disney World was gay Island?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Send them to Fire Island.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That would be Fire Island not Disney.. Quick whose the only Disney character that doesn't speak.. Hint the name fits well..

PS JN you beat me to it..

You have to wonder if this is the reason he did not "fit" with the Jets and why he is not getting any attention in free agency. He was a terrific safety even under Rex. His lose to the defense has been significant and never replaced. I feel bad for him actually. Do people still really feel so negatively towards someone with a different sexual orientation? Not sure why people care.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Send them to Fire Island.
    Revis island

Not that you asked me, but i care because I have kids, and if it is socially acceptable to fiddle with another mans wiener, the next step will be pushing acceptance of sex with animals, kids, family members, all because "people have rights and cant control their urges and orientation".

Honestly, they should just let the gays inhabit their own island and that way they will be amongst themselves, and everybody can love everybody else wieners. It would be whimsical for the gays i believe!
    Wow. "Most Ignorant Post of the Year" award winner right here! Really? Please tell me this is like reverse trolling or something.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    You have to wonder if this is the reason he did not "fit" with the Jets and why he is not getting any attention in free agency. He was a terrific safety even under Rex. His lose to the defense has been significant and never replaced. I feel bad for him actually. Do people still really feel so negatively towards someone with a different sexual orientation? Not sure why people care.
    It has nothing to do with what Kerry digs off the job. It has to do with him playing like a pu$$y when he was at work. Don't you remember his half A$$ attempts at tackling? Don't you remember him putting acting AHEAD of his football career? He NEVER gave 100% after he got resigned.

HE made the personal decision that his football career would only be important UNTIL he started acting full time. Then it didn't matter. And even before that, he would give what effort he deemed to be ENOUGH.

Sherry has no one to blame but himself.
    Last edited by Mainejet; 06-18-2013 at 01:04 PM.

The mens room at my job reeks like they're are selling egg sandwiches in there. With that said, I don't understand how another man could want that stench from another man to whiff up from their shorts. But hey, some people like another mans mud on their helmet.

Ugh...the smell makes me wanna gag....