Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Where are all the Muslim defenders?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Where are all the Muslim defenders?

    Ah the Mulim shows up once again mowing innocent people down. Where were all of the muslim defenders? apologists where were you?



    Santa Monica Shootings: Father, Daughter Among the
    Victims
    By JOHN SCHRIFFEN, ALEXIS SHAW and DEAN SCHABNER | Good Morning America 2 hours 42 minutes ago
    A Santa Monica College employee and his daughter were among the victims of a shooting rampage that left five people dead
    as well as the suspected gunman.
    Marcela Franco, 26, was with her father, Carlos, 68, when the gunman -- described by police as "heavily armed" and "ready
    for battle" -- came on the campus in Santa Monica, Calif., Friday.
    The gunman opened fire on the car the Francos were driving in, spraying it with bullets and killing Carlos Franco.
    The vehicle crashed into a wall, criticially injuring Marcela, who died this morning at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
    with her family by her side, according to a statement from the school.
    "Our deepest sympathies go to the Franco family," college president Chui L. Tsang said in an email today. "At the
    appropriate time, the College will convene a campus-wide memorial."
    Marcela Franco had registered to attend classes at Santa Monica College this summer, Tsang said in the email.
    Carlos Franco, who was a longtime groundskeeper at the college, "was very well liked and very respected," Santa Monica
    Police Chief Albert Vasquez said in a news conference today.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing I have seen so far suggests that this had anything to do with Islam.

    Plenty of legit reasons to knock Islam, this instance doesn't seem like one of them.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I read he had psychological problems and there was nothing found yet that would indicate he did this based on Muslim ideologies. He killed his father and brother first which is not indicative of religious inspired spree. I think it might be wise to see what the investigation yields in the next few days before making this a Muslim thing.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Nothing I have seen so far suggests that this had anything to do with Islam.

    Plenty of legit reasons to knock Islam, this instance doesn't seem like one of them.
    Just what I was thinking, read the title...and kept waiting to get to the part about it being abour Islam.

    I certainly wouldn't put it past an aherant to kill a young daughter (especially) over an issue of faith, but where is that being stated as the motivation in the story?

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to another post it was the guns and NRA members fault. So I threw this out to counteract his LUNACY!

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    According to another post it was the guns and NRA members fault. So I threw this out to counteract his LUNACY!
    So you agree your own post made no sense?

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    So you agree your own post made no sense?
    Satire, Tubby!

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,877
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,737
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Satire, Tubby!

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well it appears this had nothing to do with religion.
    Yet, I will still bite on the Muslim question. Now it's simple math so hanging in there.
    One billion Muslims in the world and of that number maybe, I will be very generous here, 3/4 of a million are radicalized
    An believe it or not the majority of the people who die by the hands of those radicalized idiots are, Muslims.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Well it appears this had nothing to do with religion.
    Yet, I will still bite on the Muslim question. Now it's simple math so hanging in there.
    One billion Muslims in the world and of that number maybe, I will be very generous here, 3/4 of a million are radicalized
    An believe it or not the majority of the people who die by the hands of those radicalized idiots are, Muslims.
    There's that many in the U.S. and Great Brittan. If you think that, I pose a question to you, Where are the "peaceful" Muslims when there's a major terrorist attack? They can't be the Christians, Hindu's, Buddhists, Sikhs,Et-Al, by the hundreds of thousands passing out candy in celebration, Oh, Wait! F'N naive!!!

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only two things this thread reveals:

    1. Acepepe's obsession with finding Muslim crimes.
    2. AlbanyJet's confirmed neo-fascist hatred for Muslims

    The first is pathetic; the second is obscene.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Only two things this thread reveals:

    1. Acepepe's obsession with finding Muslim crimes.
    2. AlbanyJet's confirmed neo-fascist hatred for Muslims

    The first is pathetic; the second is obscene.

    Here's a good read for both of you, Mr.& Mr. Ostrich.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Here's a good read for both of you, Mr.& Mr. Ostrich.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks
    Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself already.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself already.
    Salaam http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/vi...-eats-it-nsfw/
    Via cnn

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself already.
    What's wrong? truth bother you? Don't wast to hear it?

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    What's wrong? truth bother you? Don't wast to hear it?
    It's satire!

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Only two things this thread reveals:

    1. Acepepe's obsession with finding Muslim crimes.
    2. AlbanyJet's confirmed neo-fascist hatred for Muslims

    The first is pathetic; the second is obscene.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl21_4lCxvg

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5Lq-fG114


  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Just what I was thinking, read the title...and kept waiting to get to the part about it being abour Islam.

    I certainly wouldn't put it past an aherant to kill a young daughter (especially) over an issue of faith, but where is that being stated as the motivation in the story?
    When you're a bigot, you don't need it to be in the story

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself already.
    That would require shame

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us