Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are all the Muslim defenders?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    From what I read he had psychological problems and there was nothing found yet that would indicate he did this based on Muslim ideologies. He killed his father and brother first which is not indicative of religious inspired spree. I think it might be wise to see what the investigation yields in the next few days before making this a Muslim thing.

The Newtown murderer suffered from psychological problems and killed his mother first , yet you and your leftist buddies were all over innocent gun owners and NRA members....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    The Newtown murderer suffered from psychological problems and killed his mother first , yet you and your leftist buddies were all over innocent gun owners and NRA members....
    All over irresonsible gun owners like the mother who was killed first with her own guns.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the shift from responsible to innocent. You're moving in the right direction.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    All over irresonsible gun owners like the mother who was killed first with her own guns.
    And you know this because you're privy to all of the facts in this case, or because you heard it on MS-DNC?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you know this because you're privy to all of the facts in this case, or because you heard it on MS-DNC?
    But you do, right? Whose guns were used again? Who was killed by their own gun again? Who had mental issues and had access to multiple guns?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    But you do, right? Whose guns were used again? Who was killed by their own gun again? Who had mental issues and had access to multiple guns?
    I'm not the one throwing accusations around you are.

You know, policemen have been killed by their own guns. Are they irresponsible gun owners that should never have had a firearm?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not the one throwing accusations around you are.

You know, policemen have been killed by their own guns. Are they irresponsible gun owners that should never have had a firearm?
    Can you get any more desperate?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you get any more desperate?
    Using your logic is desperate?

Yeah, I guess it is....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    That would require shame
    Go bring your (Jewish, if I recall)self to Saudi Arabia or any number of PEACE LOVING MUSLIM COUNTRY'S, if you want to see BIGOTRY. Truth is not bigotry, btw.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Go bring your (Jewish, if I recall)self to Saudi Arabia or any number of PEACE LOVING MUSLIM COUNTRY'S, if you want to see BIGOTRY. Truth is not bigotry, btw.
    Or go to Jasper, Texas.

Very tolerant folks there.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Or go to Jasper, Texas.

Or New York City.

Just ask Abner Louima, Sean Bell, Amadou Diallo, Randolph Evans, Alberta Spruil, etc. etc.etc.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Or go to Jasper, Texas.

In Cleveland Texas too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz6GVVuWEUs But SHHHH these were black men SHHHH!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    I was with an American who was Jewish in Saudi Arabia, no issues.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was with an American who was Jewish in Saudi Arabia, no issues.
    Did he bring a copy of the Torah? dindong.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a gay thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The idiots in the media who went after gun-owners after the Newtown shooting were also dumb. Does not justify the stupidity of anti-muslim people bashing an entire religion that has 2 billion people because of what extremists do. I'm a Christian should my religion be banned any time an abortion clinic is bombed?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    The idiots in the media who went after gun-owners after the Newtown shooting were also dumb. Does not justify the stupidity of anti-muslim people bashing an entire religion that has 2 billion people because of what extremists do. I'm a Christian should my religion be banned any time an abortion clinic is bombed?
    Uneducated? Naive? or another Ostrich?

A madrassa is an Islamic religious school. Many of the Taliban were educated in Saudi-financed madrassas in Pakistan that teach Wahhabism, a particularly austere and rigid form of Islam which is rooted in Saudi Arabia. Around the world, Saudi wealth and charities contributed to an explosive growth of madrassas during the Afghan jihad against the Soviets. During that war (1979-1989), a new kind of madrassa emerged in the Pakistan-Afghanistan region -- not so much concerned about scholarship as making war on infidels. The enemy then was the Soviet Union, today it's America. Here are analyses of the madrassas from interviews with Vali Nasr, an authority on Islamic fundamentalism, and Richard Holbrooke, former U.S. ambassador to the U.N.

Afghanistan-Pakistan arc, and extend all the way to Uzbekistan. And you can see reflections of it in Bosnia, in Kosovo, in Indonesia, in the Philippines.

kids with guns For instance, in one madrassa in Pakistan, I interviewed 70 Malaysian and Thai students who are being educated side by side with students who went on to the Afghan war and the like. These people return to their countries, and then we see the results in a short while. ... At best, they become hot-headed preachers in mosques that encourage fighting Christians in Nigeria or in Indonesia. And in a worst case, they actually recruit or participate in terror acts.