Thread: The longest 6 weeks of the offseason

The longest 6 weeks of the offseason

I hate this portion of the offseason. No news, signings, OTAs except Jets west, just nothing till July 25. I am though very excited about Geno and the Jets this year.

Bewildered Beast
    Heavens, I just cannot find anything Muffy and I wish to do at this woeful interval.

Grey Poupon?

Have some kids, play golf, enjoy the summer. Don't rush life, it happens fast enough.

Veteran
    When are geno, milliner and richardson going to sign their contracts? I always feel like the jets are one of the last to sign their picks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    When are geno, milliner and richardson going to sign their contracts? I always feel like the jets are one of the last to sign their picks.
    Aren't Rookie contracts paid where they are drafted now according to the new CBA?? Everyone will be signed by camp so why worry?? You still have camp hold out fever from Mevis I guess..

Jets Insider VIP
    Moot point since the rookie salary rules in the new CBA

all the Schwartz and Feinsods on the planet can't do crap to change it

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Have some kids, play golf, enjoy the summer. Don't rush life, it happens fast enough.
    Might be the reason he needs some football in his life?

I am with the OP on this one, I hate baseball. I am starting to like hockey but I don't know 1/2 the rules, and none of the schemes employed.

I am a training camp nut and go a minimum of 6 times a year. I have delusions that I can see talent that others miss and I look forward to it more than the draft or combine or even preseason games themselves.