Thread: Best fantasy value?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Best fantasy value?

As of today, who would you say has the best fantasy value between Kerley, Hill and Edwards?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say kerley is the most consistent of the bunch. Hill has big play ability and bray, we just don't know.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    In large because of injury concerns, I'd say Kerley would be my choice. Kerley is a decent WR in a PPR league. However, I wouldn't want to have to start any of them as of now.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im looking for a "greener" bench. Thinking of adding Geno too. I dont expect them to play

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by @lex View Post
    As of today, who would you say has the best fantasy value between Kerley, Hill and Edwards?
    if the league uses PPR, then Kerley. (Probably Kerley even if the league doesn't use ppr.)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last season it was kerley. This year I think the upside guy u want on ur bench is hill. With geno poised 2 be named starter his arm combined with what appears to be an improved hill in year 2 looks like a great fit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Hill will have a monster year. Kerley is a good bench option in most leagues. Both are both well under rated in fantasy leagues this year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kerley and I will be drafting him in the late rounds. He had some very good fantasy games last year when our offense was a joke. High reception guy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    In large because of injury concerns, I'd say Kerley would be my choice. Kerley is a decent WR in a PPR league. However, I wouldn't want to have to start any of them as of now.
    Kerley is worth a start as a flex whenever the Jets face a bad pass defense like the Pats or Bills.

Even non-PPR leagues usually still give .5 pts per reception. Fantasy football has become all about the WRs and TEs now that Goodell neutered the rule book and made the NFL a fast break offense leage. RB's are for the most part worthless in fantasy unless you have a stud like A-Pete or Foster or a back who gets a lot of catches like Bush.
    Last edited by detjetsfan; 08-16-2013 at 11:49 AM.