Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brady would love to play until he's 50

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Brady would love to play until he's 50

Tom Brady will celebrate his 36th birthday Saturday, and his recent contract extension will keep him under the Patriots' control until he's 40.

Think he's got another decade after that? As crazy as it sounds, Brady wouldn't shoot down the idea of spinning footballs until 2027, and beyond. At that point, two of his three children will be old enough to vote, and his youngest will nearly be old enough to drive.

Brady, who is on the cover of the September issue of "Men's Health," was asked by the magazine if he could play football into his 50s, which is apparently the new 40.

"I would love it," Brady said. "If I think I can do it, then I probably will."

You'd have to be a little zany to think it's a likely possibility, at least at this very moment. After all, if Brady played until he was 50, he wouldn't even be halfway through his career right now. But "screw" it, Brady said.

"There’s really an excitement I have to do this for as long as I possibly can,” Brady told the magazine, “even though everyone out there puts a limit. But I’ve always had people put limits. And I’m a person who says, ‘Well, screw limits.’ I’m not putting a limit on myself."

The article, obviously, was about Brady's fitness.

"l my thoughts on a daily basis go into how I can sustain the length of my career," Brady said. "What I eat. How I sleep. My levels of stress. Why? Because I love football.”

One other note: Brady mentioned he is opening a business, The TB12 Sports Therapy Center, which will hit Patriot Place in September.
    - See more at: http://bostonherald.com/sports/patri....iogop1nS.dpuf
    Silly article, and his body will decide before him, but I fully believe he recognizes his place in NFL history and despite thoughts he'll just retire to his Cali mansion with a moat, you're going to have to drag him from the football field until he's exhausted every last chance to get rangs to make him immortal in NFL history.

He's under contract til 40. Keep him upright under the new rules and given his game, why not? (40 I mean)
    Last edited by ASG0531; 08-01-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a Jets forum. Nobody cares about your metrosexual QB. Now go away.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Silly article, and his body will decide before him, but I fully believe he recognizes his place in NFL history and despite thoughts he'll just retire to his Cali mansion with a moat, you're going to have to drag him from the football field until he's exhausted every last chance to get rangs to make him immortal in NFL history.

He's under contract til 40. Keep him upright under the new rules and given his game, why not? (40 I mean)
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    This is a Jets forum. Nobody cares about your metrosexual QB. Now go away.
    I care A31.

And I think Jets fans should care. Many of them have been predicting that he won't be around much longer, but it's the opposite. He wants to play until he drops.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go post this bs on your own forums, ****ing inbreds.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please dump this thread ASAP.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I care A31.

And I think Jets fans should care. Many of them have been predicting that he won't be around much longer, but it's the opposite. He wants to play until he drops.
    The deterioration of Tom Brady starts Sept 12th!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Def worthy of a ban....a troll posting an article about their gay qb on a jets website.....how can this be allowed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I care A31.

Nobody cares what you think the jets should care about ...ead dbag

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

BAN

this troll

please

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. It's time to rid this sight of all these filthy maggots an d stinking turds. Why do we need them here anyways? Flush them all down the Mod toilet.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally agree with heterosexual posters in this thread.
    Those chowd trolls should find another forum to masturbate on their semi-fag QB and to exchange gerbils.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

He'll play until he's maybe 39 or 40.

Although it would be pretty hilarious to see Brady tarnish his legacy by hanging around and becoming mediocre at best in his 40's.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The FVCK is this trash doing here?!

There should at the very least be a delusional Chowd dumpster because this shlt isn't even REGULAR dump-worthy!

That punk bltch will start changing it's tune as soon as it starts getting hit and the pink flags have run out.

And I predict it will be sooner than later!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The people have spoken,

Please dump

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Better question, how long is AH going to be in prison, How long is Denard going to be suspended for? Circus

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    DUMP....NO one cares

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lotsa sore vags in this thread,

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Lotsa sore vags in this thread,
    Ban this maggot too. How does he get away with calling all of us MANLY Jet fans vags? F him! Whats a looser doing in here from another team posting 47000 times! Moron. Clown. Hitler lover.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

The real reason he would want to play until he is 50 is because he doesn't and wouldn't know how to satisfy a supermodel wife if he were home all the time. He might have to actually have sex with a woman.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

He'll play until he's maybe 39 or 40.

Although it would be pretty hilarious to see Brady tarnish his legacy by hanging around and becoming mediocre at best in his 40's.
    Maybe he'll go all Blanda and finish his career as a PK.