Page 102 of 169 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP

Patriots Cut Hernandez

I wonder who plays TE for them now? Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yes.

Looks like the PD really wanted to get a shot of him in the cuffs. The Detectives were wearing their finest suits for the occasion. I thought AH attorney would have been able to negotiate a surrender if it ever came to it.
    Of course this is done in the daylight to put more pressure on AH and remind him that he's got the most to lose in all of this. His two homeboys aren't going to lose millions because they capped their friend in cold blood.

AH will.

Hall Of Fame
    Both ESPN and NFLN are looping the video of the AH perp walk.

Guess Kraft doesn't control them afterall.

Piece of sh*t thug...

Both ESPN and NFLN are looping the video of the AH perp walk.

Guess Kraft doesn't control them afterall.
    I'm still waiting on a Outside the Lines episode on the most disturbing NFL crime since the Carruth killing. For some reason, ESPATS thinks that fan behavior at youth sports games is a more important issue to cover right now on OTL than AH.

If Rex or Sanchez were in cuffs, ESPATS would be providing nonstop coverage. Let's not kid ourselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    What's with the Tshirt over the arms look?

Just heard the news regarding the Patriot gangbanger. Next up, Kraft and Belicheck. Seriously, justice has begun for the victim's family.

This will get maximum media coverage since Stanley Cup and NBA Finals are over. Unfortunaltely for me, I cannot follow as closely because I am swamped at work. I will try and catch up this evening...if that is even possible given this thread may hit 4000 by tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    The real facts are that Goodell was born and raised in NY and was an intern with the NY Jets in 1983. Sorry if that doesn't fit your childish agenda.
    http://blogs.eagletribune.com/staff/...-robert-kraft/

Kraft called Goodell a "dear friend"

Goodell called Kraft "a friend and mentor"

I think his days as an intern are pretty far behind him.

All League
    Charter JI Member

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...n-into-custody

For those who want to watch this POS go down....NFL.com has the video.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I noticed that too. I think they cuffed him when he was shirtless and threw the shirt over him to take him outside. Didn't even have an opportunity to get dressed.

Makes me think AH and his attorneys had no idea that they were coming for him.

Edit - The video actually shows AH answering the door shirtless. They cuffed him immediately.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 06-26-2013 at 09:30 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    No reporters can dig up what the charge will be?

Murder or obstruction.

Pole coming.

All League
    Charter JI Member

I noticed that too. I think they cuffed him when he was shirtless and threw the shirt over him to take him outside. Didn't even have an opportunity to get dressed.

Not surprised this came today. He added a "real" criminal defense attorney yesterday. His first attorney was white collar criminal defense guy. I suspect they knew the arrest was imminent so they brought on someone who has plenty of experience dealing with high level violent crimes.

Edit - The video actually shows AH answering the door shirtless. They cuffed him immediately.
    Yea, you could see the OH **** look on his face when he opened the door.

I haven't been paying attention. Can someone tell me the latest/greatest?

I'm aware he was just arrested. But I didn't see what the document was that ESPN showed? What is he being charged with?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    No reporters can dig up what the charge will be?

Murder or obstruction.

Pole coming.
    Obstruction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    It's the Patriot Way of doing a perp walk.

Normally the perp walk isn't necessary and the prosecution usually does it to prejudice the potential jury pool. In this case I'm guessing Hernandez requested the perp walk. More cred with his prison hommies.

Jets Insider VIP
    Good new

At least the Patriot Murderer is no longer at large and the residents of No Attleboro and environs can stop fearing for their lives

Jets Insider VIP

Ah, the ignominy of it all. Where's the self satisfied schadenfreude icon?

This is great. Player arrested, owner accusing president of Russia of stealing his ring, signing Tebow, other TE on his 4th surgery and lost there best WR for Pennies. Sounds like the 2012 Jets