Page 108 of 169 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    I find it only fitting that the dirtbag organization in that sh1thole town, won't stick by its players until proven guilty.

I hope free agents take notice
    I think it's obvious he covered up evidence in a murder.. wether he did a good enoug job to get off shouldn't be a reason why he's allowed to play in nfl again.. Destroyed his security system, cell phone on purpose, oh and he's going to civil court for shooting his pal in the face might also had something to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    funny

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Teblow, TE....

Gonna be fun watching a laughably Timmy whose next block.will be his first EVER run crappy routes and shy away from contact masquerading an NFL tight end
    Watch Tebow become a probowl/hall of fame te.

Is the Jets' curse that powerful and ironic?

Jets Insider VIP
    How are the resident "armchair legal defense and denial" team at patsfans.com taking this??

Oh...never mind..he was released. ..

Watch out for the wheels of that frontrunner bus, "Ahern"

$7.5 mil cap hit for 2014???

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    I think it's obvious he covered up evidence in a murder.. wether he did a good enoug job to get off shouldn't be a reason why he's allowed to play in nfl again.. Destroyed his security system, cell phone on purpose, oh and he's going to civil court for shooting his pal in the face might also had something to do with it
    They have been waiting for arrest in murder case, simple shooting his drug dealer in a face with illegal weapon is fine in cheaters book.

Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    So then, they should have kept him? Or waited?
    WOAH!!!!

I don't suppose you've ever been incarcerated before?

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Patsies immediately RELEASING him?

I WOULD say it is something more severe than obstruction of justice. This is all speculation of course by both you and me. But I believe he's at least being charged with complicity to murder.
    Had not seen that at time of post ha. I sure a lot to do with the shooting of his friend in the face too that's just coming out more now.. This was obviously another big blow and final straw even pats could take. Shooting someone and just being involved in murder investigation, so just getting charged with obstruction of justice was more than enough to release him.. They may have something, but even if they were going to arrest him for murder they still could have allowed him to surrender.. Can say they would be worried about him running but he knows he did good job covering his tracks, or thinks he did, kept his mouth shut, ect.. His lawyer I'm sure told him its much harder for them to convict of murder than just deciding to arrest for murder.. He ain't running, knows he can beat it and get bail and push trial back 2 years.. Plus I'm sure they would want him to try and run, that would surely help them at trial when they catch him.. They did the right thing, defuse the circus come in surprised after everyone has had their breakfast.. Plus saying Fu to him for being a dik..

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Didn't they come out publicly last week saying he was innocent?

Good organization my ass.

They are just trying to distance themselves now. If they were the class org that has been fabricated in the media, they would have never come out with their original statement.
    No, they did not say that.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!

Dump this dumb thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    This has got to be something more severe than obstruction of justice. Based on how the arrest went down, not even allowed to properly dress himself, Patsies immediately releasing him?

I'll bet he's being charged at the very least with complicity.
    That became clearer with each subsequent search of AH's home and property.

Even if he doesnt go to jail at this point he is getting suspended. Either way I dont think we will see him play this year. I think at very least he tampered with evidence in a murder investigation. If that doesnt get him suspended the comish should be fired. Say they clear this up by mid September at the earliest and he hits the market. No team will sign a guy that may be looking at major time. So say he signs with a team going into October hits a 6 game suspension where he cant even practice with the team. Say 1-2 weeks on the bench to learn what ever new O he is on min. Your talking best case by week 12 he is back on the field IMO. Likely he is not playing thios year at all IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    No, they did not say that.
    Your right, as I posted earlier it was only a tweet by Schefter saying the belief in Pats headquarters was that he was innocent.

Clearly two different things, my mistake.

I still dont buy that the Pats organization is somehow any better than any of the other 31 teams, but thats a discussion for another day.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    How are the resident "armchair legal defense and denial" team at patsfans.com taking this??

Oh...never mind..he was released. ..

Watch out for the wheels of that frontrunner bus, "Ahern"
    According to some of the NE trolls (many others have been in hiding the past week), the searches and on going investigation was nothing to be worried about. Obviously, Ash has very little, if any, understanding of the law.

My prediction on AH's release by Pats, it was a save face move. If the organization had any credibility or did things "the right way/Patriot Way," this move should've occurred no later than last Friday. It was obvious from the beginning that AH was a key player in this murder. According to press reports, he, and only AH, has been the focus of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks Kraft and Belicheat, you two pos scumbags for showing what not to do! Only took action after the gangbanger was arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by yayankee View Post

The Patriots moved as quickly as the police this morning.

The team just announced via Twitter that it released tight end Aaron Hernandez, shortly after he was led out of his house in handcuffs.

While there will be salary cap ramifications of this one from the contract extension they rewarded him with, the high ground was apparently worth it. The notion of the “Patriot Way” was routinely mocked in the wake of this investigation, and they apparently opted to not wait.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ron-hernandez/
    DUMP this sh!t.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Your right, as I posted earlier it was only a tweet by Schefter saying the belief in Pats headquarters was that he was innocent.

Clearly two different things, my mistake.

I still dont buy that the Pats organization is somehow any better than any of the other 31 teams, but thats a discussion for another day.
    Probably better than the Ravens to some extent....its the only similar situation I can think of off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Probably better than the Ravens to some extent....its the only similar situation I can think of off the top of my head.
    Oh, no. I don't think so!

Boy, they're really moving quickly with this arraignment!
    Straight to the courthouse? This is gonna be a murder charge.