Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

  1. #181
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    Not sure how yet, but quite certain this is all smoke and mirrors for some kind of BB genius.

    I'll wait for Peter King to tell me how after this is all sorted out.
    Lol

  2. #182
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Only McG

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a day~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    Hernandez dragged out of his house and down to the station for questioning about a homicide

    Gronkjuiceski under the knife for surgery number four since February


    Cumberland, Winslow, H Smith, Reuland and the gang not looking all that bad anymore~ ~ ~
    Last edited by sg3; 06-19-2013 at 09:34 AM.

  4. #184
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spygate..... Murder.....

    Slippery slope. Amirite?

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  6. #186
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care if you're guilty or not, if the police ever stop by to question you about anything you KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! Nothing can be gained by talking to the police without an attorney and then ONLY THE ATTORNEY SPEAKS TO THEM, NOT YOU! The police cannot force you to answer questions, they can only ask your permission to ask them, and you have the right not to.


    The fact that Hernandez said nothing means nothing.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    most folks who are innocent have no problem cooperating

    In the case of Aaron "OJ" Hernandez, however, I'd agree... he should remain silent and call what is left of Simpson's defense team

  8. #188
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    most folks who are innocent have no problem cooperating

    In the case of Aaron "OJ" Hernandez, however, I'd agree... he should remain silent and call what is left of Simpson's defense team
    You cooperate at your own risk. Anything you say WILL be used against you in a court of law. The police and the district attorney can spin anything you say any way they want in court, but if you say nothing they have nothing. You have the right not to EVER SAY ANYTHING, and that includes the entire process right up to the point of a jury's decision in court.

  9. #189
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Circus.
    Foxboro is no ordinary circus. It's a


  10. #190
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    My investigation has revealed the following info:

    Police are looking for a second car rented in AH's name, a black Chrysler 300.

    AH drives an Audi SUV and it is often driven my his fiancee.

    Looks like AH homeboys are the drivers of the 2 rentals/leases. (Insert SAR joke here).

    AHs homeboys rode to police station in front seats of cruisers...no cuffs. Both consented to search of the vehicles they were driving last night. (Lotsa cars in this thread!)

    AH contact his lawyer early in the process. AH consented to search after meeting with his lawyer. One large cardboard box removed.

    Body was found less than 1/4 mile from his home in the industrial park.

    AH hangs with some baaaaaad dudes.

    I will update as soon as I have more info.
    Last edited by FF2; 06-19-2013 at 09:52 AM.

  11. #191
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    You cooperate at your own risk. Anything you say WILL be used against you in a court of law. The police and the district attorney can spin anything you say any way they want in court, but if you say nothing they have nothing. You have the right not to EVER SAY ANYTHING, and that includes the entire process right up to the point of a jury's decision in court.
    Police are looking to "build" a case and that often means using what you say against you. When they question you, you have no idea what they know, and they are allowed to lie to you. There is no good reason whatsoever to voluntarily co-operate in a criminal investigation where you are anything other than a victim or innocent bystander. It is clear from AH's association with some bad dudes that the police view him as a possible accessory to the crime. Plus, if he speaks to them and says anything they believe is false, they could charge him with obstruction of justice.

    Not sure if AH has committed any crime, but his attorney would be a fool to let him be questioned by the police.

  12. #192
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    A three ring circus indeed.

    If only . . .
    But each of those rings has an asterisk embedded

    * * *

  13. #193
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Listen dickhead, if you want to berate others like a little whiny b*tch, including Jet fans for some demented reason, go ahead. But knock off the name calling and attacks and following me around like a sad little puppy. Remember, thanks to your "awesome JI seating spread sheet", you're no longer completely anonymous.
    man you can dish it out but you sure can't take it.

    Vinnie Petrollie = pussay

  14. #194
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    7,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    - Kraft accusing a world leader of stealing from him.
    - "Gronk being Gronk," and needing multiple surgeries because of it.
    - Brady being duped into taking less money "to keep Welker."
    - Tebow signing.
    - Hernandez being an accessory to murder.

    Yep. CIRCUS!
    Kraft partying with Jay-Z and Beyonce...

    Yup, regular Barnum & Bailey show up there... BRING IN THE CLOWNS!!

  15. #195
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You're pathetic. And what's scary is I actually believe you don't even recognize your own vile childish insults and name calling you use in almost EVERY post, and not just to Pats fans.

    But go ahead and whine to the mods, or maybe Mommy.
    You are hypocrite to the nth degree. If this were about a Jet player you'd be here, all over it, like white on rice. You know what... get the f**k lost. It's clear you don't belong here. Hypocrite.

  16. #196
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Police are looking to "build" a case and that often means using what you say against you. When they question you, you have no idea what they know, and they are allowed to lie to you. There is no good reason whatsoever to voluntarily co-operate in a criminal investigation where you are anything other than a victim or innocent bystander. It is clear from AH's association with some bad dudes that the police view him as a possible accessory to the crime. Plus, if he speaks to them and says anything they believe is false, they could charge him with obstruction of justice.

    Not sure if AH has committed any crime, but his attorney would be a fool to let him be questioned by the police.
    Absolutely true.

    The police exist to gather evidence for the district attorney's office and to make arrests, they are not there just to pass the time and trade jokes with you. They have a job to do, and a large part of that is evidence gathering for the district attorney in order to obtain a conviction. This is a WAR, and you are THE ENEMY. That is how they look at it, and that's how you should look at it too.

    We happen to live in a wonderful country, a country that forces the government to prove it's allegations and suspicions against you rather than forcing YOU to prove your own innocence. This is not the case in most countries in the world. Take Italy for instance... In Italy, if a police officer or district attorney accuses you or a crime THEY DON'T HAVE TO PROVE IT, YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUR OWN INNOCENCE! An Italian cop or district attorney could accuse you of anything and hold you in jail indefinitely until you are able to prove your own innocence. If you are unable to do so, YOU STAY IN JAIL FOREVER!


    America is a wonderful wonderful country, and it's constitution is the most advanced and fair on the face of the Earth. We have these laws because our forefathers lived under the oppression of other governments and saw the abuses and tyranny of such. Simply having the right to remain silent and force the government to prove it's case against you is a right that took thousands of years to develop and implement. We should cherish this, and never never let it be taken away.

  17. #197
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    3,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the media hypocrisy continue.

    If you go to the NFL pages of si.com and espn.com neither have this as a lead story in their main panels....its buried off to the side in a listing of stories.

    God forbid if this was someone on the Jets, it would be the lead story overall, even over the NBA finals.

  18. #198
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    6,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    I don't care if you're guilty or not, if the police ever stop by to question you about anything you KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! Nothing can be gained by talking to the police without an attorney and then ONLY THE ATTORNEY SPEAKS TO THEM, NOT YOU! The police cannot force you to answer questions, they can only ask your permission to ask them, and you have the right not to.


    The fact that Hernandez said nothing means nothing.
    We'll agree to disagree on this one....
    If I'm not guilty, I tell them what they want to know. I think everyone is a little conspiracy-ish when it comes to how many innocent people go to jail.
    I am 45 years old and not once has an officer stopped me, talked to me, questioned me, interrogated me, or anything else for that matter, unless I was in the wrong about something.

  19. #199
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LMAO

    You're such a school girl

    I'm not jumping to anything, just throwing out the possibilities, 10 cop cars don't show up at your house just for a few questions.

    The fact that you are crying all over vourself in this thread as the Pats have become a circus, THAT is just funny as hell!
    You are so correct on this. I'm happy to publicly acknowledgd after all the bashing you get. We all knew this troll was a humongous hypocrite. This is merely confirmation of that.

  20. #200
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Vin, I'm not going to sort through Jet fans posts to find out how you were really right all along. You know this. Its much easier to ban you, who I have warned many times before. See ya.





    _
    damn you 32. You just don't get it. You deprived us of the privilege of doing to him what he has done to us for a very long time. You are NO FUN! Bring him back for another day..... THEN ban him.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us