Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    damn you 32. You just don't get it. You deprived us of the privilege of doing to him what he has done to us for a very long time. You are NO FUN! Bring him back for another day..... THEN ban him.
    +1... Witness protection courtesy of 32.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You don't NEED a lawyer if you are innocent. If anything lawyers would do nothing better than completely f*cks things up for you. lawyers are f*cking scumbags. never had any use for them and never will.

You must be the idiot if you can't figure out common sense.

This is to say nothing about moral and civic responsibility.

So I guess you'd rather lawyer up and tell the cops NOTHING even when you could be an EYE witness to a crime as serious as murder? Meanwhile, allowing the perp to run around killing more innocent people? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

So once again and I'll post it very clearly so those less intelligent can understand...

INNOCENT people have nothing to hide. Yes, cops have a job to do. But that job doesn't involve framing people. They want to do a good job just like YOU do in your job.

Cops solve murder by looking for people who may have been with the victim last. Makes sense right?

If I am that last to be seen with the victim, and I know I am innocent, I will sing like a f*cking canary to the cops WITHOUT A POS ATTORNEY because I am only allowing the cops to do their job FASTER.

If they eliminate me, which I know they will, then they can move on to other people and potentially catch the perpetrator.

When did this world become all about paranoia? I mean I know democrats are all about that. But when did it ever come to this point of paranoia bordering on the ridiculous?

Or maybe this explainsthe mindset of Obama when he authorizes search and seizure without a warrant or even so much as probable cause?
    You are wrong here. You are assuming a level of doing-the-right-thing on the other side which may or may not exist in the real world. "Lawyering up" is the not just the smart move it is really the ONLY move here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    C'mon Maine you have to be smarter than this.

Only an idiot wouldn't talk to a lawyer before being interviewed about a murder case.
    What if the victim was dressed as a deer??

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

LOLz...Hitman...you could of least tried to get the head onto the body!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't NEED a lawyer if you are innocent. If anything lawyers would do nothing better than completely f*cks things up for you. lawyers are f*cking scumbags. never had any use for them and never will.

So I guess you'd rather lawyer up and tell the cops NOTHING even when you could be an EYE witness to a crime as serious as murder? Meanwhile, allowing the perp to run around killing more innocent people? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

So once again and I'll post it very clearly so those less intelligent can understand...

INNOCENT people have nothing to hide. Yes, cops have a job to do. But that job doesn't involve framing people. They want to do a good job just like YOU do in your job.

Cops solve murder by looking for people who may have been with the victim last. Makes sense right?

If I am that last to be seen with the victim, and I know I am innocent, I will sing like a f*cking canary to the cops WITHOUT A POS ATTORNEY because I am only allowing the cops to do their job FASTER.

If they eliminate me, which I know they will, then they can move on to other people and potentially catch the perpetrator.

When did this world become all about paranoia? I mean I know democrats are all about that. But when did it ever come to this point of paranoia bordering on the ridiculous?

Or maybe this explainsthe mindset of Obama when he authorizes search and seizure without a warrant or even so much as probable cause?
    You realize you are throwing yourself at the mercy of the government?

Who never get anything wrong.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    +1... Witness protection courtesy of 32.
    as 32 rewrites My Blue Heaven

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOLz...Hitman...you could of least tried to get the head onto the body!
    I did! I think it looks pretty proportionate!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get to the Hampur for a Photoshop lesson!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

?
    you must be pretty unsuccessful or have no family (or desire for one) if you have no need for a lawyer.

Lawyers help with home purchases, Wills, Trusts, tax issues, setting up a business, etc.

aren't these all good things that a lawyer can do? having a trusted lawyer is an asset.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOLz...and the body is Matt Walsh.
    "WLF" - Matt Walsh

C'mon Maine you have to be smarter than this.

Only an idiot wouldn't talk to a lawyer before being interviewed about a murder case.
    If talking about a fender bender or a petty crime, I'd gladly be forthcoming to the local constabulary, but if being questioned in a murder investigation (something 99.999% of us will never experience), you'd be an absolute moron to talk to the police without your attorney present (even in Canada eh).

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    you must be pretty unsuccessful or have no family (or desire for one) if you have no need for a lawyer.

Lawyers help with home purchases, Wills, Trusts, tax issues, setting up a business, etc.

aren't these all good things that a lawyer can do? having a trusted lawyer is an asset.
    I think Maine was referring to a criminal lawyer not lawyers that practice in other fields..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Let the media hypocrisy continue.

If you go to the NFL pages of si.com and espn.com neither have this as a lead story in their main panels....its buried off to the side in a listing of stories.

God forbid if this was someone on the Jets, it would be the lead story overall, even over the NBA finals.
    Considering this is a MURDER investigation and Hernandez has yet to be arrested or charged with a crime, I'm thinking the media is walking on eggshells before getting itself into deep sh*t painting someone as a potential murderer. If you think this has anything to do with Patriot vs. Jet bias in the media, you're crazy. They would approach it this way with any public figure... yes, even a Jet. This isn't a subject anyone is going to risk their careers on trying to jump the gun.

The media persecution complex around here can be downright scary. Sheesh.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    what a day~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hernandez dragged out of his house and down to the station for questioning about a homicide

Gronkjuiceski under the knife for surgery number four since February

Cumberland, Winslow, H Smith, Reuland and the gang not looking all that bad anymore~ ~ ~

You keep saying this, but it didn't happen. Two men left the house last night without handcuffs and went to the station, but neither were Hernandez. There are only a small handful of concrete facts in this case so far, at least get them right.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Considering this is a MURDER investigation and Hernandez has yet to be arrested or charged with a crime, I'm thinking the media is walking on eggshells before getting itself into deep sh*t painting someone as a potential murderer. If you think this has anything to do with Patriot vs. Jet bias in the media, you're crazy. They would approach it this way with any public figure... yes, even a Jet. This isn't a subject anyone is going to risk their careers on trying to jump the gun.

The media persecution complex around here can be downright scary. Sheesh.
    Since when has that ever stopped the media before...just ask Ryan Lanza.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Since when has that ever stopped the media before...just ask Ryan Lanza.
    Or the 2 kids watching the Marathon...or the Duke Lacrosse team..or...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    INNOCENT people have nothing to hide.
    This is a very simpleminded approach to life. Like many other simpleminded approaches, it usually works but sometimes results in disaster.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Even if you are innocent and the cops have a reason to think you arent, you should get a lawyer Maine. Having a lawyer doesnt mean you cant talk to the cops, it means they cant talk to you without the lawyer present.

Cops aint perfect and plenty have jumped to conclusions they tried to prove, many by misinterpreting the statements of an innocent person. An atty. can monitor the conversation and keep the cop on point and ensure his client doesnt step on his d*ck, as it were.

Now, if I got a guy I think is guilty, and he doesnt want a lawyer after Miranda, I'm thrilled. It helps me building my case, it certainly doesnt help him.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post

It might be hard to miss the point by a wider margin.

And I don't even agree with Maine