Page 120 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    This is why I will never be as good a cop as 32
    Or consume massive amounts of donuts like FF2..

Hall Of Fame
    Aaron, Now I gotta turn my back.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Please tell me you are joking? I am dead serious -- no way, you are making that up to poke fun at the NE trolls.
    Not really... They were outside the courthouse in their Pasts* jerseys cheering for him as he was being brought into Court

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    what are you talking about? I wasn't up to date on everything. I'm not showing any disrespect to anyone. I just said I'd be surprised if he was charged with murder. Sounds like I should be less surprised... sheesh.
    I think you should give up your obsession with 'tight' ends for a while. They're a bad lot. Move on the guards or tackles....

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Does your defense of Hernandez ever stop? His friends are "rats" for telling police what happened? It looks like Hernandez pulled the trigger and killed Lloyd in cold blood, they're doing the right thing
    I saw that idiotic post by DDNE. Just ignore the troll. Last week he basically called us (Jet fans) classless. We were jumping the gun despite the ongoing police activity centering around AH. Today he is singing a different tune.

DDNE has as much credibility as a wet suit in the desert.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Plus that why they call them Gum shoes..
    LOL

Faster than a charging boar at midnight!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    I think you should give up your obsession with 'tight' ends for a while. They're a bad lot. Move on the guards or tackles....
    Or obsess on the type of TE's like in my avatar..

Veteran
    Think of this, pre meditated,,,, is there a death penalty in NE, if so and he pulled the trigger he is toast.

THIS!! Great post. I have been screaming this very thing throughout this thread. Yet, NE trolls, in particular Ashtroll, continues to argue for his beloved AH. Wait for the facts, wait for the investigation, etc. Every b/s excuse because the Pat homer did not want to lose a talented player for Tammy. By Thursday of last week it was very obvious AH was a key player in this horrific crime. The fact that Pats brass sat on their azz and waited until today shows that they are nothing but a bunch of phonies. The Patriot way my a***hole.
    So pointing out that the Pats were waiting until an arrest implies that I was arguing his innocence? WTF kind of logic is that? You wanted them to cut AH before an official charge, and I did and still do think that's a stupid thing to do. If you interpret that as me thinking he was innocent (hint: I did not, it looked ugly as hell from the start), whatever, it was never the case. I suspected they were taking their time to build an airtight murder charge, at which point the Pats would release him. I was 100% correct.

Your logic: If you didn't declare him guilty of murder from the very outset of the investigation and instead waited for information to come out to draw a reasonable conclusion, then that means you thought he was innocent the whole time. LOL.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    what - security cameras at the Sebben-Elebben; timed transactions. That's just good police work.
    HAHAHA

SEBBEN ELEBBEN

That's classic. I keep saying it over and over in my head with that Bangladeshi accent.

Bewildered Beast
    I saw that idiotic post by DDNE. Just ignore the troll. Last week he basically called us (Jet fans) classless. We were jumping the gun despite the ongoing police activity centering around AH. Today he is singing a different tune.

DDNE has as much credibility as a wet suit in the desert.
    I admire (from a safe distance) all our thinkers...Some are more in love with their thoughts than they should be (DDNE) but he's more than welcome to lay it out.

Give you guys something to swing at, right, St Johns?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Not really... They were outside the courthouse in their Pasts* jerseys cheering for him as he was being brought into Court
    I am having a difficult time trying to see if this is a joke (poking fun at the trolls) or really happened. If true, people can't be that stupid? Next thing you are going to say it was Guido, Ash, FF2, and some other trolls who were the cheerleaders.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Think of this, pre meditated,,,, is there a death penalty in NE, if so and he pulled the trigger he is toast.
    Too bad AH isn't a illegal citizen he would get off with probation for 6 months..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Does your defense of Hernandez ever stop? His friends are "rats" for telling police what happened? It looks like Hernandez pulled the trigger and killed Lloyd in cold blood, they're doing the right thing
    Defense of Hernandez? The only thing I have defended is Hernandez's Constitutional right of innocent until proven guilty. My personal opinion is that he is a murderer. But we don't judge people based on opinions, that is why we have trials.

"Rats" is a well-known term used to describe those who cooperate with police. If they were there with Hernandez at the murder they are just as bad as he is IMO. "Doing the right thing" after the fact is meaningless to me. They are rats, scum and so is Hernandez.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    HAHAHA

SEBBEN ELEBBEN

That's classic. I keep saying it over and over in my head with that Bangladeshi accent.
    Ruh Roh...now greenwich will be upset with me. Southie; that's from "Fat Albert" in 1973.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    So pointing out that the Pats were waiting until an arrest implies that I was arguing his innocence? WTF kind of logic is that? You wanted them to cut AH before an official charge, and I did and still do think that's a stupid thing to do. If you interpret that as me thinking he was innocent (hint: I did not, it looked ugly as hell from the start), whatever, it was never the case. I suspected they were taking their time to build an airtight murder charge, at which point the Pats would release him. I was 100% correct.

Your logic: If you didn't declare him guilty of murder from the very outset of the investigation and instead waited for information to come out to draw a reasonable conclusion, then that means you thought he was innocent the whole time. LOL.
    Ashole,

What you don't get is that it is NOT a right to play in the NFL. It is a priviledge. The Pats and the NFL should've suspended him immediately for the credibility of the sport. The message sent was wait until he is charged. If by some miracle () he's not, he will be playing TE for us next season because games are what matters most -- at least according to the Patriot Way.

Stay delusional. But I hope you are having a nice day!

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    SURPRISE !!

Best one today!

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent, and the choices that you make will shape your life forever. C (A Bronx Tale)

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I admire (from a safe distance) all our thinkers...Some are more in love with their thoughts than they should be (DDNE) but he's more than welcome to lay it out.

Give you guys something to swing at, right, St Johns?
    Hey, if the shoe fits.....

Seriously, as you can imagine, I am tired of the Pats homers. If the AH case shows us anything, at least we know the NE trolls are consistent....consistently delusional.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Brack View Post
    This story hasn't just made the inmates' day... It's made their whole week. Soon they'll be making his hole weak