Page 121 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    No death penalty in Mass as the Judge said during the bail pleas

25-life, if found guilty, is a long time to think about how stupid you are

Veteran
    Apparently you could hear Hernandez say "You can't trust anyone anymore" before getting into the car.

"You can't trust anyone anymore"

*Shoots "friend"*

See ya' later scumbag.

Jets Insider VIP
    The real prob for the prosecution is picking a jury not imcluding FF2, Vinny Patrollie, Gronk.Welkhead. Guido Midspelledski. ASG0531, Robo947, Cleatmarks, Pats60, patman, Joker and PETERPAT.

That's 11 votes for acquittal even before the trial starts

sounds like the prosecution has everything except evidence of Hernandez actually pulling the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Think of this, pre meditated,,,, is there a death penalty in NE, if so and he pulled the trigger he is toast.
    In Connecticut there is no death penalty.

In Massachusetts there is no death penalty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital...in_Connecticut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital..._Massachusetts
    Last edited by NPTJET53; 06-26-2013 at 06:49 PM.

AH keepin it 100

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    AH keepin it 100

there ya go. that's a winner right there.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Think of this, pre meditated,,,, is there a death penalty in NE, if so and he pulled the trigger he is toast.
    In NE? what state is that?

Hall Of Fame
    AH keepin it 100

Wow. What a jerk*ff.

It looks like an old photo, maybe college. I think he has many more tats now. Looks like the Pats really didn't do their due diligence after all.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    In NE? what state is that?
    Hilarious, cause i was actually taking the same approach with this guy and decided i was being a bit too harsh. I figured given his quality writing skills, he was likely a little slow and would not realize NE is a region.

According to some reports, bunch of pasterisks fans yelled "Free Aaron" when he was sent to jail from a courthouse.
    Shows well who those "fans" are.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    AH keepin it 100

Obviously knows a lot about gun safety, too: Note finger on trigger...absolute no-no under those circumstances.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Hey, if the shoe fits.....

Seriously, as you can imagine, I am tired of the Pats homers. If the AH case shows us anything, at least we know the NE trolls are consistent....consistently delusional.
    well let me say here DDNY is FAR from a Pats homer. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The real prob for the prosecution is picking a jury not imcluding FF2, Vinny Patrollie, Gronk.Welkhead. Guido Midspelledski. ASG0531, Robo947, Cleatmarks, Pats60, patman, Joker and PETERPAT.

That's 11 votes for acquittal even before the trial starts
    Not a lawyer but think it only takes one person

Bewildered Beast
    AH keepin it 100

Note the LiveStrong bracelet...I think.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Ashole,

What you don't get is that it is NOT a right to play in the NFL. It is a priviledge. The Pats and the NFL should've suspended him immediately for the credibility of the sport. The message sent was wait until he is charged. If by some miracle () he's not, he will be playing TE for us next season because games are what matters most -- at least according to the Patriot Way.

Stay delusional. But I hope you are having a nice day!
    Goota agree with ASG on this. If an employee is embroiled in a situation like this, it's reasonable to wait a few days or even a week to see what evidence develops and what the public relations issues are.

The Patriots are a business franchise. Despite my disdain for their holier-than-thow elitist b.s., I can't fault them for making decisions as a business.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by rbstern View Post
    Obviously knows a lot about gun safety, too: Note finger on trigger...absolute no-no under those circumstances.
    You are obviously a stranger to Thug Life.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Defense of Hernandez? The only thing I have defended is Hernandez's Constitutional right of innocent until proven guilty. My personal opinion is that he is a murderer. But we don't judge people based on opinions, that is why we have trials.

"Rats" is a well-known term used to describe those who cooperate with police. If they were there with Hernandez at the murder they are just as bad as he is IMO. "Doing the right thing" after the fact is meaningless to me. They are rats, scum and so is Hernandez.
    Innocent until proven guilty is the Jet Way.

Guilty as soon as arrested is the Patriot Way.

Quote Originally Posted by rbstern View Post
    Goota agree with ASG on this. If an employee is embroiled in a situation like this, it's reasonable to wait a few days or even a week to see what evidence develops and what the public relations issues are.

The Patriots are a business franchise. Despite my disdain for their holier-than-thow elitist b.s., I can't fault them for making decisions as a business.
    It was reported early on that at a minimum, Hernandez destroyed surveillance cameras, and cell phone, and had a cleaning service at his house following the incident.

At a minimum, he was going to be charged for obstruction of justice in a murder trial.

I would say in a normal work environment, if you are suspected of murder, your boss will not find out until you are being arrested / charged, unless you are dumb enough to tell your boss you are being investigated for murder.

Since he is a public figure and his case was public from the beginning, the Patriots and the NFL could have acted earlier, but did not.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    According to some reports, bunch of pasterisks fans yelled "Free Aaron" when he was sent to jail from a courthouse.
    Shows well who those "fans" are.
    TOTAL idiots... They've been proving their overwhelming stupidity nonstop in every nook and cranny of the webz the past 9 days.
    PATHETICS*