Page 123 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    AH keepin it 100

What's up with the Lego action figure haircut?

Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    AH keepin it 100

What a scumbag. He deserves to get shanked in prison.

I just saw video from last August after scumbag, AH, signed his new contract.

Here's a quote from AH: "My life has been changed by this organization. Things are done differently here than at other organizations. I knew I had to change my ways and do things the Patriot Way."

We all know what a load of b/s that is [Patriot Way]. A media invented myth put forth by the former frauds and cheats who played in NE trying their best to make Belicheat into Lombardi. The world learned more of the truth today. As this case moves forward, here's hoping for maximum media attention, the Patriot Way will be further exposed. Their decade of success will be no different than Bernie Madoff's success -- all built on a web of lies, cheats, frauds, etc.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

Here's a quote from AH: "My life has been changed by this organization. Things are done differently here than at other organizations. I knew I had to change my ways and do things the Patriot Way."

We all know what a load of b/s that is [Patriot Way]. A media invented myth put forth by the former frauds and cheats who played in NE trying their best to make Belicheat into Lombardi. The world learned more of the truth today. As this case moves forward, here's hoping for maximum media attention, the Patriot Way will be further exposed. Their decade of success will be no different than Bernie Madoff's success -- all built on a web of lies, cheats, frauds, etc.
    Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    The curse of Tebow!
    My friend who is a Pats fan did not believe me when I told him that. He does now!!

The Bill Belichick Way, the Patriot Way. It changes you. -Aaron Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    The Bill Belichick Way, the Patriot Way. It changes you. You just like learn like how to like hide evidence and stuff. -Aaron Hernandez

Ashole,

What you don't get is that it is NOT a right to play in the NFL. It is a priviledge. The Pats and the NFL should've suspended him immediately for the credibility of the sport. The message sent was wait until he is charged. If by some miracle () he's not, he will be playing TE for us next season because games are what matters most -- at least according to the Patriot Way.

Stay delusional. But I hope you are having a nice day!
    That's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    That's ridiculous.
    I guess so. Afterall, we are just dealing with a murder execution style.

You can bet if you were the subject of a murder investigation your employer would, at the very least, suspend you. No player has a "right" to play in the NFL. The League, and its Members, grant that right. With it comes a certain responsibility. Sorry a murder/execution/assassination doesn't rise to the level you think appropriate for the League/team to take action immediately. That is what is ridiculous.

Veteran
    It really must suck being a pats fan right now, they pretty much have to take a bunch of **** from jets fans and they are not used to being on the receiving end.
    Plus they can't say a peep about the Sanchez video. This carnage will probably last until he is convicted. It's going to be the next OJ trial, on every channel and nonstop trial coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    It really must suck being a pats fan right now, they pretty much have to take a bunch of **** from jets fans and they are not used to being on the receiving end.
    Plus they can't say a peep about the Sanchez video. This carnage will probably last until he is convicted. It's going to be the next OJ trial, on every channel and nonstop trial coverage.
    Yes, but he's "FORMER Patriot* Aaron Hernandez"

LOLZ... Like THAT new title is gonna save them!

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    What's up with the Lego action figure haircut?
    Hernandez reminds me of a loser Honduran kid I knew in the Army who is now unemployed, out of the Army and would still be a virgin if he didn't troll the high schools in the Bronx like a creep. Basically that's the type of guy Aaron Hernandez would be too if he wasn't 6'5 250 lbs and an amazing athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Pretty dumb. To kill someone for a trivial reason, you have to be a real moron.
    Steroids make people do stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Correct, it's from his Florida days. Should've known back then that he was a ****ing thug.
    It was well known he was a scumbag at UF. I have heard from multiple people that he was paid by an agent his senior year.

Nothing to Be Happy About Regarding the Aaron Hernandez Situation

A young man is dead, another young man's promising career is over, the NFL lost one of its best stars, the face of the league Tom Brady lost a great asset in the passing game ...

AND AARON HERNANDEZ HASN'T YET BEEN PUT IN AN ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THAT DOUCHE CHOWD HERO OF ESPN'S HOMETOWN BRISTOL, CONNECTICUT GETS HIS EXECUTION PUT ON PAY PER VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO BRING BACK THAT DEATH PENALTY AND LETS WATCH THIS POS FRY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess so. Afterall, we are just dealing with a murder execution style.

You can bet if you were the subject of a murder investigation your employer would, at the very least, suspend you. No player has a "right" to play in the NFL. The League, and its Members, grant that right. With it comes a certain responsibility. Sorry a murder/execution/assassination doesn't rise to the level you think appropriate for the League/team to take action immediately. That is what is ridiculous.
    If it was during a period of organized activities he would have been suspended.

Until today we didn't know what he was going to be charged with.

It's one week delay. Not a big deal.

The patriots gambled and they lost. Personally I don't think they should get cap relief for him. Will make people think twice.

Also they should have a clawback rule for personal conduct. Why does this crap mostly happen to football players.

I just hope prosecution doesnt blow the case like they did in the OJ trial

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I just hope prosecution doesnt blow the case like they did in the OJ trial
    Or Casey Anthony. This seems like more of a slam dunk case though with the physical evidence like the bullet casing. If Hernandez didn't bathe himself with vinegar he could come up positive in a GRFD test for powder matching what was in the bullet. OJ was lucky that DNA testing hadn't been advanced enough yet by the time his trial came around otherwise he would have been convicted.

Bye Bye A-hole.

What did u expect him to say? That this thug finally got his guarantee and can go crazy?