Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 124 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think anybody cares about Brady or if the NFL lost a star. But there is now an 8 month old baby that will grow up without a father. Although some might argue that if the father is a cold-blooded killer that the child might be better off.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ego Trip View Post
    Apparently you could hear Hernandez say "You can't trust anyone anymore" before getting into the car.

"You can't trust anyone anymore"

*Shoots "friend"*

See ya' later scumbag.
    Exactly the reason why this guy is a scum bag piece of s--t trash, not, that was wrong, I shoukd not kill people, what I did was wrong, he complains that someone told on him. I wish this f--king dirt bag would fry.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I just hope prosecution doesnt blow the case like they did in the OJ trial
    He's not playing football again for a long time if ever.

The gun charges alone will put him away.

He has some good lawyers. Hopefully if he's guilty it won't matter.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's especially satisfying about this is that you know the Patriots are the darling of ESPN since both are based in New England. And with Hernandez being a Bristol kid he was doubly ESPN's golden boy. If I still actually watched ESPN it would be lovely watching them have to cover this those ass-clowns.

Think maybe they will take a break from the next 10 "Arod did steroids" stories to devote any coverage to Aaron Hernandez?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nj2socaljetsfan View Post
    It was well known he was a scumbag at UF. I have heard from multiple people that he was paid by an agent his senior year.
    This is an important point that is being overlooked. Instead, from what little I saw this evening, the media is praising NE for acting decisively to cut ties with AH. Willie (dirtbag) McGuiinst was on NFLN's Total Access saying Belicheat doesn't want his players exposed to the media attention if AH was still on the team. It is just another distraction.

Well Belicheat should've thought about that before he drafted the ganagbanging thug! Those cheaters up in NE are so delusional they actually believed their own hype about the Patriot Way.

Hopefully, the media will hold Belichaet and Kraft accountable for drafting this scumbag.

P.S. I love McGuinst b/s. If any team can overcome the loss of a key player it is NE. Belichec will have time to prepare. Yeah, like how the defensive guru has prepared that defense the past 10 years.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-26-2013 at 11:30 PM. Reason: PS/Addition

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    I can already hear BB when he is being asked about AH and his situation. Do you have any questions about Pats players. I am here to answer and talk about the pats anything or anyone else is not out business.
    why WOULD he say anything? Hernandez is dead to the Patriots. This is exactly what I'd want the Jets to do if it happened to them. But I expect that Rex would say something embarrassing and keep the media attention on the team far longer than it should.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Busted.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just can't believe the complete and total disregard this POS has for human life.

You can rest assured also that Hernandez WILL walk the plank for this. I personally believe the Mass state police did a thorough job of recreating what happened. They may still find the murder weapon, we'll have to see about that.

If they do? Hernandez is as good as Bubba's b*tch for the rest of his life.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    You can take da punk outta da hood, but you can't take da hood outta da punk. What a friggin loser.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aaron Hernandez screwed up his life big time.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of another athlete who screwed up their life so badly with one move.

Well, except for Rae Carruth

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bless the Lloyd family.

No bail, HELL YEAH

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And thank God for " rats"

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    What's especially satisfying about this is that you know the Patriots are the darling of ESPN since both are based in New England. And with Hernandez being a Bristol kid he was doubly ESPN's golden boy. If I still actually watched ESPN it would be lovely watching them have to cover this those ass-clowns.

Think maybe they will take a break from the next 10 "Arod did steroids" stories to devote any coverage to Aaron Hernandez?
    I watched NFLN tonight and the blonde script reader and Ian Rapaport were both nodding like bobbleheads when one of them mentioned that the the team cut AH becuase of "importance of protecting the Patriot Way."

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    This is an important point that is being overlooked. Instead, from what little I saw this evening, the media is praising NE for acting decisively to cut ties with AH. Willie (dirtbag) McGuiinst was on NFLN's Total Access saying Belicheat doesn't want his players exposed to the media attention if AH was still on the team. It is just another distraction.

Well Belicheat should've thought about that before he drafted the ganagbanging thug! Those cheaters up in NE are so delusional they actually believed their own hype about the Patriot Way.

Hopefully, the media will hold Belichaet and Kraft accountable for drafting this scumbag.

P.S. I love McGuinst b/s. If any team can overcome the loss of a key player it is NE. Belichec will have time to prepare. Yeah, like how the defensive guru has prepared that defense the past 10 years.
    Thank you! The real issue here is how did a pothead, gun-toting killer (this was NOT his first murder, considering the way it was done and how cold blooded he's been since) function so well within the Patriots team culture for three years?

Anyone care to consider that question in light of the "Patriot Way"?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I don't think anybody cares about Brady or if the NFL lost a star. But there is now an 8 month old baby that will grow up without a father. Although some might argue that if the father is a cold-blooded killer that the child might be better off.
    Maybe your boy shouldn't have carried out a premeditated MURDER because he didn't like who the victim was talking to!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Aaron Hernandez screwed up his life big time.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of another athlete who screwed up their life so badly with one move.

Well, except for Rae Carruth
    OJ????

Can I quote Rae s mom??? My Rae a good boy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    OJ????

Can I quote Rae s mom??? My Rae a good boy.
    OJ got acquitted. Plus by then he was retired and lived most of his life already.

Carruth & Hernandez threw theirs away at a very young age.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRETTY bad!
    If you want the video evidence and technolgy timeline, here it is. Very damning....and this is the tip of the iceberg. All of the evidence has not been revealed. Plus, Im sure the other 2 will (or have already) sung like a canary.

June 16

9:02 p.m.: Hernandez texts a friend out of state saying "please make it back"

9:05: Hernandez texts Lloyd that he wants to get together

9:35: Hernandez texts a friend in Connecticut that says "get your $@% up here"

10:23: Hernandez texts the same friend, "Hurry your !$@ up"

McCauley indicated that Hernandez recently had 14 surveillance cameras installed in his home. Video from the cameras show two men arriving at Hernandez's home in North Attelboro. Later footage shows Hernandez with a firearm. At one point, Hernandez says to one of the men that he "can't trust anyone anymore," according to McCauley.

June 17

1:12 a.m.: The three men depart Hernandez's home in a silver Nissan Altima, according to surveillance video, cell phone towers and cell phone records.

Cell towers track their movement south on Interstate-95. At some point, they turn around, then head north before stopping at a gas station on Route 128.

2:10: Hernandez buys gas, a pack of Bubblicious gum, and rolling papers.

2:32: The silver Altima arrives at Lloyd's house. Hernandez sends a text message: "We're here."

Lloyd's sister watches Odin Lloyd leave the house and get into the silver Altima. Neighborhood surveillance video shows Hernandez arriving in the neighborhood, as well.

Surveillance video tracks the car around Boston.

McCauley explains that during ride back toward North Attelboro, Hernandez tells Lloyd that when they were at a club, Rumor, the previous Friday night, "certain things upset him," including Lloyd talking to some people Hernandez had "troubles" with. McCauley did not indicate how he obtained this information.

Prosecution says the text indicates the "temperature" in the car"

3:07: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I was with?"

McCauley suggests that this indicates the "temperature" in the car.

Lloyd does not receive a response.

3:11: Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello"

3:19: Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22: Lloyd responds, "NFL"

3:23: Lloyd: "Just so you know"

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on Route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

3:23 a.m.: McCauley says surveillance video shows the Altima at a fork in the road. McCauley indicates that one way leads to Hernandez's home, the other down a gravel road where Lloyd's body would later be found. Video shows Hernandez's car going down the gravel road behind a group of industrial buildings.

3:23-3:27: People working the overnight in the industrial park hear gunshots.

3:27: Silver Altima is viewed coming out of gravel road.

3:29: Video at Hernandez's home shows the silver Altima pulling into his driveway.

McCauley states that the distance between where Lloyd's body was found and Hernandez's home is a 2-minute drive.

The crime scene:

According to McCauley, police found five shell casings three at Lloyd's feet, two some distance away.

An autopsy showed two wounds to the chest one near the left nipple, the other near the right nipple.

Lloyd did not appear to be robbed, as he still had his wallet, phone and keys.

McCauley explained that Hernandez returned the Altima to a rental car agency, with the driver's-side mirror missing. A worker at rental agency discovered a shell casing under the driver's seat, next to a Bubblicious wrapper. The shell casing and the gum wrapper were tossed into a garbage bin, where police later found. The casing matched the casings at the murder scene.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

I saw a bit of it today. I recall hearing something to the effect of "Mr. Law Expert, is there anyway he could see a lesser charge?". With all the evidence and facts in their face, the thing they were concerned with was if he could get a lesser charge.

ESPN really is a clown network.