Page 126 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    Notice how ESPN and NFLN basically ignore the elephant in the room until the Pats drop AH's azz. Then it's plastered everywhere and as Hitman said AH is 'the former Patriot'.

Now they're all detailing just how much $$ the Patriots are sacrificing by 'taking the high road'.

Give me a FN break. Those Networks don't need to be so coy; just ask Kraft if they can slob his knob.
    Exactly. It's amazing how committed ESPATS is to this myth around the Patriot Way. Only ones worse than the ball washers from Bristol is CBS. Jim Nance sucks Brady off every broadcast.

No wonder. CBS is business partners with Kraft.

http://www.cbsscene.com/

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Hernandez is a thug with a gun. It was widely known even before this latest incident that he was a thug with a gun. So why did the NE Patriots give him $45 million this past year? Patriots fans will try to tell us that he was a brilliant Tight End with some thuggish characteristics and that the Patriots rolled the dice that the thuggery would not get him into trouble.

That explanation seems more than a little tortured from where I sit. How about this idea. Aaron Herndnadez was a thug with a gun who also happened to be able to play a pretty decent Tight End. New England knew this better than anyone but THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT THE PATRIOTS ORGANIZATION FELT IT NEEDED, and so that is what they went out and bought for themselves.

The idea that a billion dollar organization, one that prides itself in being smarter than the competition was somehow duped here by a thug from the streets... well that is the explanation that should be offensive to one's sense of rational probability....

"He is who they thought he was... He.. is.. who.. they.. thought.. he.. was"
    Exactly! Are we to believe that BB and Kraft had NO idea that AH was a gang banger who could catch? The guy was in Foxboro for 3 years. People knew he wasn't home changing diapers and going to Home Depot on the weekends.

Again, the cold blooded calculation here tells me this was NOT AH's first murder.

Anyone care to disagree?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    Link?
    Hell... I just googled it. The transcript was with the video. I copied/pasted

You don't believe it? It's EVERYWHERE now!

And I'm almost certain all of that was discussed and probably posted in a link in this thread already

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Again, the cold blooded calculation here tells me this was NOT AH's first murder.
    Oh I'm sure he's shot Brady in the face several times in the past; just using a different load.

Hall Of Fame
    Oh I'm sure he's shot Brady in the face several times in the past; just using a different load.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

And I'm almost certain all of that was discussed and probably posted in a link in this thread already

I googled Hernandez arraignment transcript before asking you and all I get is articles on the case from a paper called "The Transcript. lol

It's not a matter of me questioning the voracity of what you posted (most of it I can recall from watching the hearing myself). I'm not trying to bust your balls. I'd just like to post that at a different site, but I'm not comfortable quoting an article without a link to the source. I guess I'll try to hunt back through the thread to find the link.

Well played Lt Col. Kilgore. Get ya a case of beer for that one.

Jets Insider VIP
    Video from the cameras show two men arriving at Hernandez's home in North Attelboro.
    June 17

1:12 a.m.: The three men depart Hernandez's home in a silver Nissan Altima, according to surveillance video, cell phone towers and cell phone records.

Cell towers track their movement south on Interstate-95. At some point, they turn around, then head north before stopping at a gas station on Route 128.

2:10: Hernandez buys gas, a pack of Bubblicious gum, and rolling papers.

2:32: The silver Altima arrives at Lloyd's house.

Neighborhood surveillance video shows Hernandez arriving in the neighborhood, as well.

Surveillance video tracks the car around Boston.

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on Route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

3:23 a.m.: McCauley says surveillance video shows the Altima at a fork in the road. McCauley indicates that one way leads to Hernandez's home, the other down a gravel road where Lloyd's body would later be found. Video shows Hernandez's car going down the gravel road behind a group of industrial buildings.

3:27: Silver Altima is viewed coming out of gravel road.

3:29: Video at Hernandez's home shows the silver Altima pulling into his driveway.
    Unbelievable the amount of surveillance that goes on daily - cell towers tracking every move. Granted Hernandez installed those cameras at his home but cell phones would have caught him if those hadn't. Privacy is a thing of the past.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 06-27-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    I googled Hernandez arraignment transcript before asking you and all I get is articles on the case from a paper called "The Transcript. lol

It's not a matter of me questioning the voracity of what you posted (most of it I can recall from watching the hearing myself). I'm not trying to bust your balls. I'd just like to post that at a different site, but I'm not comfortable quoting an article without a link to the source. I guess I'll try to hunt back through the thread to find the link.
    As of 7:40 this morning PFT had not found one

Wednesday’s arraignment of Aaron Hernandez unfolded quickly, with audio of fairly mediocre quality carrying words that flowed quickly from prosecutor Bill McCauley. Absent a transcript, which we have yet to obtain or locate online, the best (only) way to fully process everything that was said is to listen to the audio from the hearing, repeatedly.
    they have a link to the audio
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...murder-weapon/

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Exactly! Are we to believe that BB and Kraft had NO idea that AH was a gang banger who could catch? The guy was in Foxboro for 3 years. People knew he wasn't home changing diapers and going to Home Depot on the weekends.

Anyone care to disagree?
    His behaviour following the killing would certainly add credence to this view. He was as cool as a cucumber - turned up to workout without a care in the world. He certainly had the appearance of a guy who had been here before.

Either that, or he genuinely is a Psychopath in the truest sense - totally self absorbed, and incapable of empathy for others, showing no remorse for violence against another human being.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    This is an important point that is being overlooked. Instead, from what little I saw this evening, the media is praising NE for acting decisively to cut ties with AH. Willie (dirtbag) McGuiinst was on NFLN's Total Access saying Belicheat doesn't want his players exposed to the media attention if AH was still on the team. It is just another distraction.

Well Belicheat should've thought about that before he drafted the ganagbanging thug! Those cheaters up in NE are so delusional they actually believed their own hype about the Patriot Way.

Hopefully, the media will hold Belichaet and Kraft accountable for drafting this scumbag.

P.S. I love McGuinst b/s. If any team can overcome the loss of a key player it is NE. Belichec will have time to prepare. Yeah, like how the defensive guru has prepared that defense the past 10 years.

A bigger question is, did Belicheat and the Pats organization fail this guy?

Look, I'm not one to diminish the idea of personal responsibility but what did Belicheat do to make sure that a troubled kid who they drafted at the age of 20 and gave millions of $$$ to, was taught how to be a MAN?

Herm Edwards was on ESPN radio last night and made a great point. For him, as coach, his responsibility was not only winning but helping kids and young men develop into solid role models and citizens. Herm believes this is a responsibility coaches should take on at all levels, even in the NFL.

What did Belicheat do? I suspect he doesn't give a damn about his players so long as they show up for practice and perform well in games. The guy just mumbles his way through life oblivious and uncaring to anything other than what happens on the field.

And this idea that the Pats did the honorable thing by cutting AH?

Yeah right.....AH was just another of a long line of players who they no longer had use for because he wasn't going to be producing on the field. See Wes Welker, Richard Seymour and a long line of vets who gave their all to the Pats only to be unceremoniously dumped when it was to the Pats advantage to dump them.

The Patriot Way......
    Last edited by IndianaJet; 06-27-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post

Look, I'm not one to diminish the idea of personal responsibility but what did Belicheat do to make sure that a troubled kid who they drafted at the age of 20 and gave millions of $$$ to, was taught how to be a MAN?

Herm Edwards was on ESPN radio last night and made a great point. For him, as coach, his responsibility was not only winning but helping kids and young men develop into solid role models and citizens. Herm believes this is a responsibility coaches should take on at all levels, even in the NFL.

What did Belicheat do? I suspect he doesn't give a damn about his players so long as they show up for practice and perform well in games. The guy just mumbles his way through life oblivious and uncaring to anything other than what happens on the field.

Yeah right.....AH was just another of a long line of players who they no longer had use for because he wasn't going to be producing on the field. See Wes Welker, Richard Seymour and a long line of vets who gave their all to the Pats only to be unceremoniously dumped when it was to the Pats advantage to dump them.

The Patriot Way......
    Other that the fact that he seems to have gotten himself caught, what part of this makes anyone think that Hernandez the man turned out to be any different from how the Patriots wanted him to turn out?

"The Patriots Way"

Jets Insider VIP
    Mods can we please change the thread title to 'Patriots scumbag Aaron Hernandez Arrested For Murder'

Thankee

Jets Insider VIP

The Patriot Way......

Good point....but in the end the Pats don't give a **** about their players, everyone is replaceable.

Jets Insider VIP
    AH is as guilty as Jodi Arias.
    AH should hire GenoT for his defense team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    As of 7:40 this morning PFT had not found one

they have a link to the audio
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...murder-weapon/
    So it's not quite "EVERYWHERE" then. (THIS is me busting your balls)

The Patriot Way......
    Great post. I agree with you 100%

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Other that the fact that he seems to have gotten himself caught, what part of this makes anyone think that Hernandez the man turned out to be any different from how the Patriots wanted him to turn out?

"The Patriots Way"
    But you have the love the whores in the media with the quick narrative: "NE did the right thing. Took decisive action. It is a no nonsense organization, one of the best in the NFL." If so, then why was AH drafted to begin with? Afterall, everyone knew he had a checkered past. I am willing to bet if the Jets had drafted him and AH is facing murder charges as a former Jet, the media would be calling us incompetent, circus, etc. Just gotta love that double-standard. Oh my, the Patriot Way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Mods can we please change the thread title to 'Patriots scumbag Aaron Hernandez Arrested For Murder'

Thankee
    This is a very good idea.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Mods can we please change the thread title to 'Patriots* scumbag Aaron Hernandez Arrested For Murder'

Thankee
    Fixed

The Patriot Way......
    The Herm Way

There s a reason Herm isn't an NFL coach anymore.

The job of an NFL coach is to win football games. He is not in the business to babysit or see that you grow up and be a man. And he SHOULD dump players who can't produce on the field. Show me a coach who hangs on to a player who cant produce and I'll show you an unemployed coach. Thats his job. To think otherwise is incredibly naive.

All Pro
    AH is as guilty as Jodi Arias.
    AH should hire GenoT for his defense team.
    Did Geno ever show up to take his lumps?