Page 130 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Savage, just because you haven't banged someone else's wife, there is no reason to take it out on the rest of us ...
    I have friends that say to me at least you don't have to bang my wife I wish I was single.. Hmm come to think of it I have banged some married women in the distant past but I never took money from a dying man..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gf (I'm guessing that's who it is) is very upset.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did his lawyer actually say he has ties to the community??? Yeah, his ties
    are all the people he's killed in the Boston area!!! Could you imagine who
    else he would kill if he was given bail. The first one would be the "friend"
    who gave all the info to the cops

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Bullspit. They turned their heads and looked the other way despite the well known character concerns of AH in Florida. Accountability? None. They think that the quick release of AH wellabsolve them. Guess what? It just might. But smart people know what a sewer scummy organization Kraft and Belichick have created.
    Couldn't agree more.

Here's my question. In 1973, Senator Howard Baker asked about Nixon and Watergate, "What did the President know and when did he know it?"

Nixon had this to offer: "I'm not a crook."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M

So why isn't the press asking the same questions about Hernandez and these two?

What was in AH's background check? Did they ever suspect he did drugs? Did they know he was a violent individual?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The lack of attention of the sports media to this matter is disgusting. There is nothing at all but baseball going on and they are spending ZERO time on it other than tangentially mentioning it as they go to breaks. They are devoting the absolute minimum possible they know they can't get away with without being called on it. Like someone else said, if this was the Jets it would be non-stop hysteria 24/7 there would be absolutely nothing else discussed for a minute, the volume would be a constant 11. Sickening.
    What sports media are you following?? It's the headline news event right now on cnn.com, nfl.com, profootball talk, ESPN, and NFL Network. How can you possibly say this story is getting minimal coverage?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone just see that big crowd outside the courtroom chanting INN-O-CENT! INN-O-CENT!

Or is this old news? Where do these people come from? They must be the same people who were dancing when OJ was innocent.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Listening to the Radio down here in FL some were discussing that maybe AH had past concussions that turned him violent..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

My apologies....

In the office watching ESPN's coverage of AH bail hearing. Just showed video of AH being driven back to jail after being denied bail. Here's the sad part, Pat fans outside yelling "innocent." OMG, I cannot believe what I just saw and heard.

My apologies to those Jet fans who posted about this yesterday and I thought they were just joking. I cannot believe people are that stupid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    What was in AH's background check? Did they ever suspect he did drugs? Did they know he was a violent individual?
    And did they buy drugs from him?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lack of attention of the sports media to this matter is disgusting. There is nothing at all but baseball going on and they are spending ZERO time on it other than tangentially mentioning it as they go to breaks. They are devoting the absolute minimum possible they know they can't get away with without being called on it. Like someone else said, if this was the Jets it would be non-stop hysteria 24/7 there would be absolutely nothing else discussed for a minute, the volume would be a constant 11. Sickening.
    Couldn't agree more.

Another example. Meet Kwame Harris. He's gay, BTW, but don't get distracted by that fact:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/k...derwear-012813

SAN FRANCISCO (AP)
    Former San Francisco 49er Kwame Harris has been charged with felony domestic violence and assault charges from an August beating involving a former boyfriend, a prosecutor and defense lawyer said.

The charges stem from an altercation outside a Menlo Park restaurant between Harris, 30, and Dimitri Geier, who suffered several facial fractures that required surgery, Serrato said. Geier reportedly has filed a civil suit against Harris for assault, battery, false imprisonment, negligence and both intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress.
    Again, ESPATS RADIO is calling AH by name with NO REFERENCE TO THE FACT THAT HE'S AN EX-NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS PLAYER. Just "Aaron Hernandez was back in court today." The effing NFL wasn't even mentioned.

So other players get in trouble? It's "Ex-Jet" "Ex-Dolphin" and so on.

But with the PATS*, that's off limits.

Fcuking joke how much the Bristol-CT (AH got his start running with gangs there in Bristol) based network bows down to KRAFT and co.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Did his lawyer actually say he has ties to the community??? Yeah, his ties
    are all the people he's killed in the Boston area!!! Could you imagine who
    else he would kill if he was given bail. The first one would be the "friend"
    who gave all the info to the cops
    I was paraphrasing but yeah, that's what he said. And that he'd never been in trouble, was a model citizen back to when he was a football star in high school. Said several times he shouldn't be treated differently for being a celeb.

Hadn't thought about the other people he would kill but it's a great point, the prosecutor should have added that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    And did they buy drugs from him?
    Good point. Guy loved his pot. How did he pass drug tests, BTW?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Listening to the Radio down here in FL some were discussing that maybe AH had past concussions that turned him violent..
    Ahhhh! I knew it was coming. I guessed "misguided upbringing", but concussion syndrome seems more plausible due to the current litigation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    What sports media are you following?? It's the headline news event right now on cnn.com, nfl.com, profootball talk, ESPN, and NFL Network. How can you possibly say this story is getting minimal coverage?
    Sports talk radio. Barely a word.

ESPN.com - Tennis!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Are these outlets mentioning that he used to play for the PATS or is he just Aaron Hernandez, regular guy who's been charged with murder whose former employer is suddenly not important to mention?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno. Is it really a big deal that a potential serial killer has been employed by the New England Patriots for several years and that the team knew of his previous drug issues, gang affiliation and a shooting in Florida?

Is it a big deal that the team did nothing regarding his status as an employee when he was refusing to cooperate with police and had destroyed evidence? Is it really a problem that they only released him 3 minutes after he was arrested on 1st degree murder charges? And if the Patriots were going with the "innocent until proven guilty" or "he hasn't been arrested yet so we won't release him" reasons then why was he so abruptly turned away from his place of employment when he showed up at the Patriots facility last week? Did the Pats not want him hiding the murder weapon in Tom Brady's locker?

But I digress, there's no reason for the media to cover this when they can talk about the Pittsburgh Pirates right now.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-27-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sports talk radio. Barely a word.

ESPN.com - Tennis!!!
    Truth. ESPN radio News was reporting on COLLEGE BB. It's JUNE!

THE AH report - sans mention of the Pats* - was literally the last item mentioned in the news update. AYFKM?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Are these outlets mentioning that he used to play for the PATS or is he just Aaron Hernandez, regular guy who's been charged with murder whose former employer is suddenly not important to mention?
    They just say his name in the headlines, you have to go to the small print in the article to see 'ex-Patriot'

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Did anyone just see that big crowd outside the courtroom chanting INN-O-CENT! INN-O-CENT!

Or is this old news? Where do these people come from? They must be the same people who were dancing when OJ was innocent.
    lol

This country is full of numskulls, dude. The scary thing is that those people vote for our leadership.

Oh, and Krafty is slipping them $20's in the parking lot.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    lol

This country is full of numskulls, dude. The scary thing is that those people vote for our leadership.

Oh, and Krafty is slipping them $20's in the parking lot.
    Top JI troll most likely to be there holding a sign?