Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 131 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

  1. #2601
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loved the judege describing the case as extremely strong.

    There is almost no possible way he is not guilty because he does not have to have pulled the trigger and he was driving and requested the victim come with him, so he cant claim he had no idea what was going on. Gotta be a plea at some poin

  2. #2602
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Ahhhh! I knew it was coming. I guessed "misguided upbringing", but concussion syndrome seems more plausible due to the current litigation.
    Because I'm sure he was such a nice and mild-mannered guy before the concussions.

  3. #2603
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    In the office watching ESPN's coverage of AH bail hearing. Just showed video of AH being driven back to jail after being denied bail. Here's the sad part, Pat fans outside yelling "innocent." OMG, I cannot believe what I just saw and heard.

    My apologies to those Jet fans who posted about this yesterday and I thought they were just joking. I cannot believe people are that stupid.
    Sick. And to think these same scumbags were the ones calling WEEI-Boston saying the Jets were classless for not cutting Goodson.

  4. #2604
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Because I'm sure he was such a nice and mild-mannered guy before the concussions.
    They change EVERYTHING.
    Will he be covered under the NFL medical insurance for life benefit in the clink?

  5. #2605
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another point, since the "upstanding" Patriots cut Hernandez loose
    because they didn't want to have anything to do with him. Did the
    Myra Kraft charity return the 50K he donated??? I mean you don't
    want anything to do with him, then return the $$$

  6. #2606
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This video should tell you all you need to know about Pat Nation

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IL&c...-4M&nomobile=1

  7. #2607
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Double Post

  8. #2608
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    They change EVERYTHING.
    Will he be covered under the NFL medical insurance for life benefit in the clink?
    Doesn't have to be the State where he will be imprisoned pays for everything.

  9. #2609
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Another point, since the "upstanding" Patriots cut Hernandez loose
    because they didn't want to have anything to do with him. Did the
    Myra Kraft charity return the 50K he donated??? I mean you don't
    want anything to do with him, then return the $$$
    Wouldnt u rather see a charity get it rather his lawyer?

  10. #2610
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    34,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Top JI troll most likely to be there holding a sign?
    Well, I've seen some signs in the crowd...."Free Aaron!" and "He's Innocent!" and "Free Hernandez Now!" But in the background I also saw "Free Donuts?" so the answer is FF2.

  11. #2611
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Another point, since the "upstanding" Patriots cut Hernandez loose
    because they didn't want to have anything to do with him. Did the
    Myra Kraft charity return the 50K he donated??? I mean you don't
    want anything to do with him, then return the $$$
    Why cancel probably the only good dead in his life? It's not like he donated money he got from drug dealing - those he kept for himself.

  12. #2612
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Doesn't have to be the State where he will be imprisoned pays for everything.
    Ive seen on tv how they can get pretty creative with ramen noodles, condiments, and corn nuts. At least his palate will be refined (as well as his rear).

    Really just a couple steps down from his current status. Good tattooing too!

  13. #2613
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    There is almost no possible way he is not guilty because he does not have to have pulled the trigger and he was driving and requested the victim come with him, so he cant claim he had no idea what was going on. Gotta be a plea at some poin
    Those Chow-duh heads can be pretty ignorant johnny.....

    Chappaquiddick - The perp walked and got voted into office again and again and again.

    I can't imagine he walks but don't underestimate the stupidity of that region.

  14. #2614
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    34,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/aaron-...n-lloyd-court/

    He's pillar of the community, never in trouble, great player from high school onward


    I dunno, seems like a nice, upstanding pillar of the community to me.







  15. #2615
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Sick. And to think these same scumbags were the ones calling WEEI-Boston saying the Jets were classless for not cutting Goodson.
    Oh, the irony of Pats fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    This video should tell you all you need to know about Pat Nation

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IL&c...-4M&nomobile=1
    Disgusting. Let's hope these knuckleheads will not be serving as a juror.

    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Wouldnt u rather see a charity get it rather his lawyer?
    I don't get the Lawyer bashing?

  16. #2616
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Oh, the irony of Pats fans.



    Disgusting. Let's hope these knuckleheads will not be serving as a juror.



    I don't get the Lawyer bashing?
    LOL, sorry, the less money to defend himself the better?

  17. #2617
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    420
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the front page on NFL.com....just saying:

    Aaron Hernandez's bail appeal denied The ex-Patriot had his bail appeal denied during his hearing Thursday at Fall River Superior Court

    Now i didnt get to ESPN.com...but done with those patriot homers!

  18. #2618
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yale1087 View Post
    From the front page on NFL.com....just saying:

    Aaron Hernandez's bail appeal denied The ex-Patriot had his bail appeal denied during his hearing Thursday at Fall River Superior Court

    Now i didnt get to ESPN.com...but done with those patriot homers!
    The difference in identification is escaping you. In large headline letters it says "Aaron Hernandez" then in very small type underneath - 'the ex-Patriot'. He is not being identified as a former Patriot when they say his name. 'Ex-Patriot Aaron Hernandez' would be the way to associate him with the team. Notice these little things they do to disassociate him from the team - it actually proves the point, not yours.

    Even the choice of 'ex' Patriot over 'former' Patriot is telling.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 06-27-2013 at 03:57 PM.

  19. #2619
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Oh, the irony of Pats fans.



    Disgusting. Let's hope these knuckleheads will not be serving as a juror.



    I don't get the Lawyer bashing?
    What were those chowd retards yelling?

    2 other points.

    1) Kraft and Beli probably knew about the 2012 murders and the god knows how many others this Ted Bundy monster committed, but got them hushed up using the Patriot Way of political power.

    This new murder got too public too fast for additional hushing thus they cut him. Same as Luca Brazi


    2) As for the charitable contribution to the Saint Myra charity, I think we'll find out that every contract with the Don Krafteleone crime family includes this kickback and the only charity it supports is the enrichment of the Don and his family
    Last edited by sg3; 06-27-2013 at 03:43 PM.

  20. #2620
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I dunno, seems like a nice, upstanding pillar of the community to me.






    This picture should serve as a cautionary tale to any d-bags considering posing similarly.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us