Page 132 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a coincidence - Aaron Hernandez and Dhokhar Tsarnaev have something in common:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was charged on Thursday with killing three people in the Boston Marathon bombings and fatally shooting a police officer in a federal indictment that alleged that he downloaded instructions on building a homemade bomb from an al-Qaeda website.
    Hernandez has killed at least as many people as this terrorist. And they've both been charged in the same state. Will be interesting to see how both cases proceed and compare.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 06-27-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    LOL, sorry, the less money to defend himself the better?
    No worries. I know my profession is not held in high regard. I am just glad I represent companies not individuals.

Then again, companies are people.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    What were those chowd retards yelling?

2 other points.

1) Kraft and Beli probably knew about the 2012 murders and the god knows how many others this Ted Bundy monster committed, but got them hushed up using the Patriot Way of political power.

This new murder got too public too fast for additional hushing thus they cut him. Same as Luca Brazi

2) As for the charitable contribution to the Saint Myra charity, I think we'll find out that every contract with the Don Krafteleone crime family includes this kickback and the only charity it supports is the enrichment of the Don and his family
    I owe you an apology. I thought you were pulling my leg yesterday about the Pats fans. Obviously, you were not. I saw for myself how some were celebrating outside the court today after the bail hearing. Incredible. Most of the crowd cheering and yelling "innocent." If I did not see it for myself, I wouldn't believe it.

Again, an investigation into that criminal rogue enterprise in Foxboro is more than warranted at this point.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    This picture should serve as a cautionary tale to any d-bags considering posing similarly.
    Reminds me of the guy from the movie Shocker...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This picture should serve as a cautionary tale to any d-bags considering posing similarly.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/27/us/nfl...Top+Stories%29

BREAKING NEWS:

(CNN) -- Aaron Hernandez, the former NFL tight end <No mention of Patriots* > charged with murder in the death last week of an acquaintance, is now being investigated in connection with a double homicide in Boston's South End in July 2012, a law enforcement source close to the investigation told CNN.

The source gave no indication whether there was any connection between that investigation and Hernandez's current murder charge.

What is known is that the Boston Police Department has located and impounded a silver SUV with Rhode Island registration that police have been trying to find for almost a year, which is linked to the scene of a double homicide in 2012, the source said. Investigators believe that Hernandez was renting the SUV at the time of those killings, the source said.

A second man arrested in connection with the killing of Odin Lloyd is also expected to appear before a judge. Carlos Ortiz was arrested in Bristol, Connecticut, on Wednesday and will have an initial hearing in Attleboro, Massachusetts, District Court as early as Thursday, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    What a coincidence - Aaron Hernandez and Dhokhar Tsarnaev have something in common:

Hernandez has killed at least the same amount of people as this terrorist. And they've both been charged in the same state. Will be interesting to see how both cases proceed and compare.
    Great post!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard a news report that said both Kraft and Belicheat are out of the country. Has anyone else heard this/can confirm?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Reminds me of the guy from the movie Shocker...
    Oh yeah, Hernandez could be the thug from Central Casting.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

have they already said or is it too soon that....

he's a gang banger.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I heard a news report that said both Kraft and Belicheat are out of the country. Has anyone else heard this/can confirm?
    Perhaps they are hiding in Russia with Snowden, kissing Putin's ring.
    Last edited by RussianGreen; 06-27-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like everyone to know that Hernandez is still not a suspect.

:p

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/27/us/nfl...Top+Stories%29

What is known is that the Boston Police Department has located and impounded a silver SUV with Rhode Island registration that police have been trying to find for almost a year, which is linked to the scene of a double homicide in 2012, the source said. Investigators believe that Hernandez was renting the SUV at the time of those killings, the source said.

BREAKING NEWS:
    So Aaron Hernandez is basically Robert Deniro in Goodfellas when they killing off everyone involved?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbwFXngs9Lw

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yale1087 View Post
    From the front page on NFL.com....just saying:

Aaron Hernandez's bail appeal denied The ex-Patriot had his bail appeal denied during his hearing Thursday at Fall River Superior Court

Now i didnt get to ESPN.com...but done with those patriot homers!
    Front page at CNN calls him an Ex-Patriot player rather than an NFL player.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth. ESPN radio News was reporting on COLLEGE BB. It's JUNE!

THE AH report - sans mention of the Pats* - was literally the last item mentioned in the news update. AYFKM?
    i would think anyone watching/listening to sports tv/radio in the middle of the afternoon knows this guys was on the patriots.

you guys are silly.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice...........

So he apparently thought he had the recipe on how to get away with murder.

"As long as I'm in a rental car, they'll never be able to ID me."

How the hell did this clown even score a 17 on the Wonderlic test?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    I loved the judege describing the case as extremely strong.

There is almost no possible way he is not guilty because he does not have to have pulled the trigger and he was driving and requested the victim come with him, so he cant claim he had no idea what was going on. Gotta be a plea at some poin
    Taking a moment to think about what has been disclosed I think the murder charge is for two reasons (I do believe he is guilty as hell) and that is:

1) Make the defense defend against it. The problem is that the authorities have no concrete evidence that he was the shooter. At this point they don't even have the gun.

2) Room to move to a lesser charge but still sending the dirtbag off to the clink for a long time.

I don't think (at this time) that the defense is sweating the murder charge unless a really incriminating discovery is made. There were two other people in the car with him and I'll bet that alone will give the defense enough leverage to swing for the fences for a lesser charge.

As for the gun charges, they are almost always used only as leverage to get the perp to agree to a plea.

Defense Attorneys >>>>>> Prosecution (Remember these are your tax dollars at work and you're not getting much bang for the buck - see Simpson, OJ).

YMMV

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Listening to the Radio down here in FL some were discussing that maybe AH had past concussions that turned him violent..
    UF media. Makes me wonder what AH got away with in Gainesville. Urban Meyer turned his head away from everything.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question: Why even TAKE that picture? Seriously, i know when we are young, judgement is clouded, but i dont understand the motivation to even TAKE such a photo.

Who would you show it to? Id be embarrassed as hell.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Question: Why even TAKE that picture? Seriously, i know when we are young, judgement is clouded, but i dont understand the motivation to even TAKE such a photo.

Who would you show it to? Id be embarrassed as hell.
    He wanted to impress Belicheat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sort of like your 2013 backup QB taking videos barra$$ed dancing with bimbos, no?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Taking a moment to think about what has been disclosed I think the murder charge is for two reasons (I do believe he is guilty as hell) and that is:

1. HE DID IT.

2. HE DID IT.
    Fixed.