Page 138 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    You want answers?!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Honestly I think getting fired would have to be a life-changing event for him. Maybe he makes different and better decisions after that.
    Maybe he would be more concerned with where he will live and play, if he even will play, instead of worrying about killing someone because he was dissed.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-28-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Then he made up a lot more than just that, they'll want a lot more than that

Just saying... I guess they were friends and he covered for him. Didn't mention that it was Hernandez until right about the time of this murder. Now that the guy is disabled, he's had a change of heart. That's why it's a civil case. I'm sure they're investigating everything now.

There may not be enough police to investigate all Hernadez's damage at this point...

Honestly I think getting fired would have to be a life-changing event for him. Maybe he makes different and better decisions after that.
    And maybe being without a job and regimented NFL schedule he has a lot more time on his hands to spend with his buddies and commit even more murders. You're in imagination-land right now.

Hall Of Fame
    My basic assumption here is that I believe the Patriots do work harder than anyone to obtain more information that other NFL teams. Spygate is just one facet of the lengths they will go and the rules that they will break in order to obtain information. I think it represents and institutional imperative for them.

I just happen to believe that the Patriots downstream decision-making is based more often on what they think they can get away with rather than what is the right thing to do. So I think it is perfectly reasonable to assume the Patriots had superior recent information about Aaron Hernandez. Perhaps even damning information. I think their actions (or inaction in this case) based on that intelligence could have had disastrous effects that we have all seen.

So what did they know and when did they know it?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    the brand was slowed down a long time ago, thanks to David Tyree.
    BOOM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    And maybe being without a job and regimented NFL schedule he has a lot more time on his hands to spend with his buddies and commit even more murders. You're in imagination-land right now.
    So the Patriots should have no problem releasing any internal assessments which they may have performed. Nor should they whine about why they are being asked to do so. A man is dead.

What do they have to hide?

I am saying the the Patriots probably knew enough to release him based upon an internal investigations after the February shooting incident in Florida.

Yet they did not do so.

Maybe they had some information even earlier than that. They have the most to lose and they are supposedly the most diligent of all teams when it comes to gathering intelligence. It is ridiculous to think that there was not a frantic internal Patriots investigation as a result of the February incident. So why not open up the results of that investigation to let the rest of us know what it is that they knew.

I can practically hear the shredders being cranked up right now.
    Do you have a PayPal account I can donate to keep your posts coming? PM your address and I'll have pizza deliveries coming round the clock so you can stay at the keyboard. KEEP THE TRUTH COMING.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Its the offseason, how would he have more time?

Its a legit question/theory. Much better than your ridiculous theories trying to defend a thug and hid team.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    the brand was slowed down a long time ago, thanks to David Tyree.
    You are confusing wins and losses with the NFL brand. Rube.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Its the offseason, how would he have more time?

Its a legit question/theory. Much better than your ridiculous theories trying to defend a thug and hid team.
    Well, if he were cut in February, he wouldn't have any offseason team activities or workouts to worry about it. I was talking more generally, though. Really, you just can't come up with a solid argument that AH being on the team or off the team would have a certain affect on whether or not he murdered someone.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Well, if he were cut in February, he wouldn't have any offseason team activities or workouts to worry about it. I was talking more generally, though. Really, you just can't come up with a solid argument that AH being on the team or off the team would have a certain affect on whether or not he murdered someone.
    It was put out as a possibility.

It makes sense.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtAshton View Post
    Make sense that he's more likely a blood he's always in red. I've never seen him in black and yellow.

I honestly think he's muscle or a hitman either way as many people have stated he's no novice to pulling triggers.
    Youd think they could fast pass him to a more elite status seeing as how he was a star NFL athlete and all.

FYI: AH was a Latin King

All League

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    You want answers?!

People just want the truth.

The problem is that the Patriots and their fans can't handle the truth.

Not too many teams have had a serial killer on their active roster though. Gotta say, that's a first.

possibly

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I went looking online for Integrity; closest I got was an offer to buy Infinity...I thought about that for a long time....anyway...uhh

Are you sure Integrity exists? having trouble here
    It's something between Hernandez and Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    People just want the truth.

The problem is that the Patriots and their fans can't handle the truth.

Not too many teams have had a serial killer on their active roster though. Gotta say, that's a first.
    That you know of.

Let's put the question another way.

Does anyone think it is at least possible that if the Patriots had terminated Aaron Hernandez as soon as he they found out about the SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE FACE incident in February that Odin Lloyd might not still be alive today?

I think that is possible. Very possible. Why would anyone think otherwise?
    Because nothing about Aaron Hernandez makes me think he would have taken that as a wake up call and changed his life.

Seriously, what part of "Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot" makes anything in the Lloyd situation go down differently?