Page 139 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    People just want the truth.

The problem is that the Patriots and their fans can't handle the truth.

Not too many teams have had a serial killer on their active roster though. Gotta say, that's a first.

possibly
    As far as the media is concerned, Hernandez may as well have never been on the New England Patriots. So many questions about what they knew, when they knew it, what their background checks revealed, etc etc etc, not a single one being asked. The obsequiosness by the media towards this team is truly revolting.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Because nothing about Aaron Hernandez makes me think he would have taken that as a wake up call and changed his life.

Seriously, what part of "Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot" makes anything in the Lloyd situation go down differently?
    I have no idea one way or another but then again neither does anyone else yet they have no problem asserting as fact that it would not have made any difference.

It might.

Kraft and Belichick have to live with that.

It is almost like saying that getting fired or not getting fired for showing up at work drunk would have no impact on a manslaughter DWI you might get two months later after your boss gave you a pass. Guess what. It might just have made a difference.
    Last edited by EM31; 06-28-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    FYI: AH was a Latin King
    Have you seen this in a reputable news outlet? I've read speculation about this, but then i saw TMZ (yeah, I know) say he was a Blood when he was a teenager in Bristol (Home of ESPN).

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This is breaking news. Aaron Hernandez is now under investigation by the NFL. I wonder if he'll be suspended?

Lol. Why? Law enforcement is taking care of that. The NFL needs to conduct an objective investigation of that rogur criminal enterprise, aka, NE Patriots/the "Patriot Way" without destroying the evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    So in this course of logic, his neighbors and fiancee should also be arrested?
    I do not understand what you are asking?

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    So the Patriots should have no problem releasing any internal assessments which they may have performed. Nor should they whine about why they are being asked to do so. A man is dead.

What do they have to hide?
    THIS!! Notice the troll has not responded. We have a right to know what the organization knew? Was NE complicit in AH's alleged crimes? Did anyone in the organization attempt to cover any of his crimes up? Why is this the only organization in the NFL, or any organized professional sports team, to be so scandal-plague and infected with the stain of criminal activity from the owner, HC and players? These are fair questions that need to be asked; the organization put under the microscope, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    It was put out as a possibility.

It makes sense.
    Yes, it certainly does.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Innocent people do not run.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea one way or another but then again neither does anyone else yet they have no problem asserting as fact that it would not have made any difference.

It might.

Kraft and Belichick have to live with that.

It is almost like saying that getting fired or not getting fired for showing up at work drunk would have no impact on a manslaughter DWI you might get two months later after your boss gave you a pass. Guess what. It might just have made a difference.

If he's an alcoholic that DWI is likely coming regardless of whether or not he's employed by that company, or any company.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

Innocent people do not run.
    With Wallace caught and not killed in shootout with police last hope of pasterisks scumbag AH to dump everything on someone else is gone.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the investigation into the two additional cold blooded murders committed by PatriotWaySerialMurderer in 2012 is proceeding at a rapid pace. I just read a report on yahoo that says the additional evidence discovered is adding tremendous strength to the case of the murder on June 17 of Mr Lloyd by the PWSM

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    With Wallace caught and not killed in shootout with police last hope of pasterisks scumbag AH to dump everything on someone else is gone.
    Belichick and Kraft are still free. There's still an opportunity.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If he's an alcoholic that DWI is likely coming regardless of whether or not he's employed by that company, or any company.
    Hey troll,

Those of us who called for AH's immediate suspension last week when the news first broke could not imagine that we were dealing with a serial killer -- the first in professional sports history, and another distinguished fact that will be part of NE Patriot history, aka, the "Patriot Way."

That being said, you still think we were rushing to judgement? Or have you developed some common sense in your absence the past few days?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Apparently the investigation into the two additional cold blooded murders committed by PatriotWaySerialMurderer in 2012 is proceeding at a rapid pace. I just read a report on yahoo that says the additional evidence discovered is adding tremendous strength to the case of the murder on June 17 of Mr Lloyd by the PWSM
    Oh my, this get better by the hour. Any statement from Foxboro about the "Patriot Way?"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or he treats it as a wake up call and changes his behavior. An equally likely if not a more likely outcome IMO. At least there is a chance. That is why they call these things interventions after all. The analogy here is not whether or not the man is a drunk. It is whether or not he chooses to get behind the wheel of a car when he is.

Was Aaron Hernandez given any kind of a wake up call with the Patriots?

Ever?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Hey troll,

Those of us who called for AH's immediate suspension last week when the news first broke could not imagine that we were dealing with a serial killer -- the first in professional sports history, and another distinguished fact that will be part of NE Patriot history, aka, the "Patriot Way."

That being said, you still think we were rushing to judgement? Or have you developed some common sense in your absence the past few days?
    Absence? I've posted here at least once or twice each of the last few days. I've addressed my stance on your crap multiple times now, I'm not doing it again just so you can twist it and keep perpetuating this myth that I believed in AH's innocence the whole time. It's simply untrue.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or he treats it as a wake up call and changes his behavior. An equally likely if not a more likely outcome IMO. At least there is a chance. That is why they call these things interventions after all. The analogy here is not whether or not the man is a drunk. It is whether or not he chooses to get behind the wheel of a car when he is.

Was Aaron Hernandez given any kind of a wake up call with the Patriots?

Ever?
    I understand what you're saying, it's a possibility, no more no less. We have no idea. By the way, if there is blood on Kraft and Belichick's hands for not providing a "wake up call" to AH, then there is also blood on the hands of the following:

- his mother
    - the rest of his family
    - his fiancee
    - his friends
    - some of his neighbors

and basically everyone who knew AH well and what kind of person he was, but failed to cut him out of their lives and also act as a wake up call. Surely they knew him even better than the Patriots organization did.

Actually, you can take this back to at least Urban Meyer and the entire Florida football program. God knows what they knew about him back then and may have covered up as well, thus continuing to facilitate his gangsta lifestyle and transition to the riches of the NFL. And that could include his teammates, who may have known a lot about what he was up to but did nothing. Yes, you could argue that Tebow is partially responsible for this murder, for he probably knew quite a bit about Hernandez and didn't try to get him kicked off the team, but rather was happy to toss TD passes to him to win a pair of National Championships.

AH's employer at the time is only one of many facets of his life who could have possibly prevented this tragedy if we're going along these lines of thinking.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-28-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Patriot Way should be moved from Foxboro to Attica

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love all the jealous Jet fans trying to zing the Pats because of this.

The Patriots are superior to us in every single way. Trying to hang some responsibility of a murder on them wont change that. They will still win 12 games this year and wipe the floor with us.

but if it makes you feel better........................

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

The Patriots are superior to us in every single way. Trying to hang some responsibility of a murder on them wont change that. They will still win 12 games this year and wipe the floor with us.

good point, joe

and good luck to you, timmy and your Pats this season

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absence? I've posted here at least once or twice each of the last few days. I've addressed my stance on your crap multiple times now, I'm not doing it again just so you can twist it and keep perpetuating this myth that I believed in AH's innocence the whole time. It's simply untrue.
    Whatever troll. You, and many others were AWOL for a very, very long time the past few days. Notice, how many times you are posting today. Shall we do a comparison beginning with last weekend thru Wed/yesterday?

We all know you were here defending your boy, AH last week. The only myth known and confirmed is the "Patriot Way." LMAO

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    with closet Pat fans like Joe W Namath and a few others here at JI, the slack left by the departure of most of the real Pats fans has been ably picked up

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Yep, Wallace will begin singing like a bird once he realizes he's not going to have a 1000 dollar per hour lawyer at his side in court like his homie AH does. No public defender is going to suggest that Wallace should do anything other than cut a deal and sell out the Pats* all time rookie leader in TE receptions.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

You love jealous Jet fans.
    Patriots superior.
    Murder not their responsibility.
    12 games
    Wipe floor with us
    Makes you feel better?

Your logic and sequence sucks. Your ideas are scattershot....just like the bullets AH fired off on an unarmed man.