Page 140 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

  1. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Have you seen this in a reputable news outlet? I've read speculation about this, but then i saw TMZ (yeah, I know) say he was a Blood when he was a teenager in Bristol (Home of ESPN).
    He was a LK down in Bristol but would travel up to Springfield and team up with Bloods. (Not many Bloods in Bristol.) Bloods and LKs are tight in Springfield. Should he end up in max lock in Mass he will be well protected. LKs run the show inside.

    My source ain't the media.

  2. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    He was a LK down in Bristol but would travel up to Springfield and team up with Bloods. (Not many Bloods in Bristol.) Bloods and LKs are tight in Springfield. Should he end up in max lock in Mass he will be well protected. LKs run the show inside.

    My source ain't the media.

    What about Florida? Was he running with the AARP?

  3. #2783
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,243
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    He was a LK down in Bristol but would travel up to Springfield and team up with Bloods. (Not many Bloods in Bristol.) Bloods and LKs are tight in Springfield. Should he end up in max lock in Mass he will be well protected. LKs run the show inside.

    My source ain't the media.
    Will that entitle him to 4 extra ramens, bonus ketchup pax, and a bonus litre of kool aid pruno per week?

    Good livin hoss.

  4. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Will that entitle him to 4 extra ramens, bonus ketchup pax, and a bonus litre of kool aid pruno per week?

    Good livin hoss.
    I said he will be well protected Hoss.

  5. #2785
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,966
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I understand what you're saying, it's a possibility, no more no less. We have no idea. By the way, if there is blood on Kraft and Belichick's hands for not providing a "wake up call" to AH, then there is also blood on the hands of the following:

    - his mother
    - the rest of his family
    - his fiancee
    - his friends
    - some of his neighbors


    and basically everyone who knew AH well and what kind of person he was, but failed to cut him out of their lives and also act as a wake up call. Surely they knew him even better than the Patriots organization did.

    Actually, you can take this back to at least Urban Meyer and the entire Florida football program. God knows what they knew about him back then and may have covered up as well, thus continuing to facilitate his gangsta lifestyle and transition to the riches of the NFL. And that could include his teammates, who may have known a lot about what he was up to but did nothing. Yes, you could argue that Tebow is partially responsible for this murder, for he probably knew quite a bit about Hernandez and didn't try to get him kicked off the team, but rather was happy to toss TD passes to him to win a pair of National Championships.

    AH's employer at the time is only one of many facets of his life who could have possibly prevented this tragedy if we're going along these lines of thinking.
    Understood ASG0511. But I am sure you understand that the NY Jets do not play any of those folks twice a year.

    In one sense obviously I am having a little fun poking a stick in the collective eye of Pats fans here but in another sense I really feel that the Pats simply do not get called on any of this stuff. Ever.

    The Pats rolled the dice and this is one of the downside possibilities of that management decision. Period. If the questions that are coming now seem uncomfortable then tough noogies. The Patriots have foregone any claims to righteous indignation about such questions being asked. The questions should make people feel uncomfortable. One man at least is dead, possibly two others and another guy has been seriously maimed here.

    If AH made poor life choices and now he is getting everything that is coming to him because of that then why is it not also true that the Patriots made poor business choices and they are now getting everything that is coming to them? It seems to me that this is that same exact thing.

  6. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    He was a LK down in Bristol but would travel up to Springfield and team up with Bloods. (Not many Bloods in Bristol.) Bloods and LKs are tight in Springfield. Should he end up in max lock in Mass he will be well protected. LKs run the show inside.

    My source ain't the media.
    Thanks. Sincerely appreciate your posts.

  7. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I said he will be well protected Hoss.
    Show us your tattoos to prove it, slick.

  8. #2788
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,966
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I said he will be well protected Hoss.
    Moga?

  9. #2789
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,243
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Show us your tattoos to prove it, slick.
    No kidding.
    FF2 dropping the street knowledge.
    Ive never made a donut joke, and im surely not going to go there now.
    Watchin my back.

  10. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post

    If AH made poor life choices and now he is getting everything that is coming to him because of that then why is it not also true that the Patriots made poor business choices and they are now getting everything that is coming to them? It seems to me that this is that same exact thing.
    Except the Pats didn't kill anyone. They hired a guy to play football games and on his own time he killed someone. If he worked at GM...what is their responsibility? If you want to say the Pats made a bad decision drafting him, sure fine. They took a risk on a 4th rounder with character issues. From a football viewpoint, you win some you lose some. Still not a bad pick. Got 4 good years out of him. Costs less than Gholston.

    I never heard the Carolina Panthers blamed for Rae Carruth. Not once.

  11. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Except the Pats didn't kill anyone. They hired a guy to play football games and on his own time he killed someone. If he worked at GM...what is their responsibility? If you want to say the Pats made a bad decision drafting him, sure fine. They took a risk on a 4th rounder with character issues. From a football viewpoint, you win some you lose some. Still not a bad pick. Got 4 good years out of him. Costs less than Gholston.

    I never heard the Carolina Panthers blamed for Rae Carruth. Not once.
    You'v been trolling on Falcons site as well? Impressive.

  12. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    He was a LK down in Bristol but would travel up to Springfield and team up with Bloods. (Not many Bloods in Bristol.) Bloods and LKs are tight in Springfield. Should he end up in max lock in Mass he will be well protected. LKs run the show inside.

    My source ain't the media.


    Snap em up quick, they're sellin like hotcakes

  13. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Except the Pats didn't kill anyone. They hired a guy to play football games and on his own time he killed someone. If he worked at GM...what is their responsibility? If you want to say the Pats made a bad decision drafting him, sure fine. They took a risk on a 4th rounder with character issues. From a football viewpoint, you win some you lose some. Still not a bad pick. Got 4 good years out of him. Costs less than Gholston.

    I never heard the Carolina Panthers blamed for Rae Carruth. Not once.
    Nice try troll. However, AH's character flaws were well known before your beloved Pats drafted him. He was a consensus first rounder who dropped to the 4th round. Why do you think?

    As for Carruth, as far as I know, he did not have any issues entering he NFL like the thug, gangbanging serial killer, AH.

  14. #2794
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,966
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Except the Pats didn't kill anyone. They hired a guy to play football games and on his own time he killed someone. If he worked at GM...what is their responsibility? If you want to say the Pats made a bad decision drafting him, sure fine. They took a risk on a 4th rounder with character issues. From a football viewpoint, you win some you lose some. Still not a bad pick. Got 4 good years out of him. Costs less than Gholston.

    I never heard the Carolina Panthers blamed for Rae Carruth. Not once.
    Unless they knew more about his malfeasance before this most recent murder. If they knew more and earlier then they may to some extent be guilty of enabling here.

    Which makes the questions of what did they know and when did they know it both germane and proper to ask.

  15. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    If you've ever seen cops. The guy with no shirt on always goes to jail. He would have anyway, but good advice. If the cops are coming. Put a shirt on.
    exactly, who the heck did he think was going to be at his door.

    although in a few months we will all forget about this idiot. thankfully.

  16. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Mods: I think this is actually an important set of questions and possibly worthy of not being buried here inside this mega-thread. Feel free to move it to its own thread if you agree.

    -------------------------------

    Actually I am with Whitlock here.

    (1) You have to assume that the Patriots heard all of the same rumors as all the other teams about Hernandez coming out of college.

    (2) You have to assume that a billion dollar corporation did their own due dilligence and decided to take a risk on him anyway.

    (3) You really have to assume that even though they drafted him that their own internal security folks were asked to keep closer tabs on him than they might on other (non-gangsta) players

    (4) Then there is the February incident in Florida which, if nothing else should have caused the wheels of internal Patriots Security apparatus to grind a little more quickly.

    (5) Now we understand that there may have been a whole string of questions or suspicious behavior connected to AH over a longer course of time.

    (6) The Patriot team management, front office, ownership, coaches and players saw Aaron Hernandez ON A DAILY BASIS. At least one of his fellow players were saying he was a dirtbag. A really bad guy. How then is it possible for the owner to say what he said about AH back when the new contract was signed?

    (7) The Patriots have a huge financial and reputational risk tied up in this player. They have had plenty of advance notice to be on their guard that bad outcomes could possibly happen around him.

    And so the question is......


    WHAT IN THE FLYING F*CK DID THE PATRIOTS KNOW AND WHEN DID THEY KNOW IT?

    ONLY A COMPLETE IMBECILE IS GOING TO BELIEVE THAT THEY KNEW NOTHING BEFORE THIS ARREST DROPPED OUT OF THE SKY.

    Or perhaps the more reasonable explanation might this....

    Just like Spygate the Patriots brass knew exactly what they were doing and what risks they were taking but they figured that if the crap hit the fan that they walk away claiming no knowledge if the situation. Sorry but that simply does not fly. It didn't fly then and it really should not be allowed fly now. The Patriots are not innocent victims of bad stuff randomly happening here. They are in many respects partners with AH in all of his activities because they wanted accrue the benefits of his on the field contributions.
    he probably was a good boy until he got the contract. i would have to think they knew about the florida shooting but what could they do at that point? just hope that he would pay the guy off and have it go away. nothing else they could do without major impact to salary cap. they were stuck.

    but i think they should not get salary cap relief. they took a chance and lost. if they get relief it won't stop other teams from doing the same thing.

  17. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan24 View Post
    This is one of those situations where hindsight bias and confirmation bias converge to form a really silly and illogical conclusion. Obviously we all love for some great conspiracy in which the evil Pats were turning a blind eye to machine gun Kelly running rampant through their locker room but lets look at the facts of where your argument takes us:

    1) you are now holding the Patriots to a higher standards than law enforcement. Whether or not he yelled at welker or acted like a thug or there were "rumors" that now inevitably come out after the fact he wasnt arrested for anything. Not even the miami shooting. Given that the suit was dropped its possible the Pats never even knew about any of it along with the rest of the world including the cops who until now couldnt tie him to the 2012 shooting or arresthim for anything else.

    2) The Pats drafted him in the 4th round, not the 6th. This idea being leaked by anonymous GMs that he was going to go undrafted is kind of hard to believe in a league with pacman jones and dez bryant and bruce irvin etc. Really even if you assume that 100% of available info about him being involved in a shooting and throwing up gang signs was out there that puts him in a class with about 100 other guys that teams have taken a chance on.

    3) the locker room isnt a confessional. As close as these guys may be with each other compared to the public, a guy with serious gang/thug mentality isnt going to open up about it to his teammates. Sure I bet there were moments that in retrospect were eye.opening but theres also a lot of steve smith type hot heads that guys deal with and ignore also. If you look at the way he conducted himself in interviews etc he clearly knew not to go around advertising that he was killing people, as dumb as everything else he did was.

    Sorry but occams tells me this is bad luck for the Pats and not much more.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    when was the Miami suit first done? that's when they should have known about the problems. i thought the suit was only recently.

  18. #2798
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Unless they knew more about his malfeasance before this most recent murder. If they knew more and earlier then they may to some extent be guilty of enabling here.
    Enabling how? By employing him?

  19. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Except the Pats didn't kill anyone. They hired a guy to play football games and on his own time he killed someone. If he worked at GM...what is their responsibility? If you want to say the Pats made a bad decision drafting him, sure fine. They took a risk on a 4th rounder with character issues. From a football viewpoint, you win some you lose some. Still not a bad pick. Got 4 good years out of him. Costs less than Gholston.

    I never heard the Carolina Panthers blamed for Rae Carruth. Not once.
    They weren't blamed because there weren't gang ties, failed drug tests, and a shooting accusation in Carruth's background in college or prior.

    The warning signs were there and the Pats* drafted him anyhow. BB thought it was a stellar idea to draft a guy with all these red flags. He's the GM, right?


  20. #2800
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Nice try troll. However, AH's character flaws were well known before your beloved Pats drafted him. He was a consensus first rounder who dropped to the 4th round. Why do you think?

    As for Carruth, as far as I know, he did not have any issues entering he NFL like the thug, gangbanging serial killer, AH.
    Please see my above post for irrefutable proof of the truth of this statement.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us