Page 141 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

  1. #2801

  2. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I think they found out stuff they they did not want to know and then I do not think they knew what to do with that information. Essentially you are correct, they made a calculated decision that lack of a criminal charge gave them political cover for not firing his a$$ on the spot.

    In a very real sense that lack of action on the part of the Patriots led directly to the chain of events which ended in the execution-style murder of a man. Kraft or Belichick may not have pulled the trigger here but absolutely there is reason to think that there is Patriot culpability.
    what if they released him he wouldn't have done this killing? that makes no sense.

  3. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Good question, but we'll never know until the press starts asking hard questions of Kraft and BB.

    I've got a new drinking game which is perfect for playing at an AA meeting.

    Get those beers iced down and then tell the AA members that they can take a drink each time ESPATS says "Patriots" when reporting on the Hernandez case during any given hour.

    Everyone in the room will be stone sober by the time that hour's up.

    In the eyes of the Bristol-based ESPATS, their hometown hero AH has nothing to do with the Pats* now that they cut him. Just ask Belly, he'll say he doesn't comment on players not on the roster.

    End of story. Nothing to see here! Move along!
    if espn says ex pat every time they discuss AH does that help us win football games?

    having him off the patriots is very good.

    and i suspect the vast majority of people watching espn know that AH was on the patriots.

  4. #2804
    What I've been noticing is the stark difference in treatment when a Patriot does something and a Jet does something. When it's us, the issue is that the Jets are a circus and a joke, etc. When a Patriot does something? Oh, well that's on the individual player. It's not at all the organization's problem.

    Such hypocrisy, and everyone but Past fans see it.

  5. #2805
    AH is a scumbag who deserves what he gets, but you guys are dumb if you think his employer is responsible for him on his day off.

  6. #2806
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    What I've been noticing is the stark difference in treatment when a Patriot does something and a Jet does something. When it's us, the issue is that the Jets are a circus and a joke, etc. When a Patriot does something? Oh, well that's on the individual player. It's not at all the organization's problem.

    Such hypocrisy, and everyone but Past fans see it.
    Boom! Say it again!! You nailed it. Of course, the NE trolls and their media whores would like to produce a different narrative despite the Patriots being the most scandal-palgue team in the NFL....FACT!

  7. #2807
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    if espn says ex pat every time they discuss AH does that help us win football games?
    No, it doesn't help.

    having him off the patriots is very good.
    Agreed.

    and i suspect the vast majority of people watching espn know that AH was on the patriots.
    Probably true. But that still doesn't change the fact that ESPATS is working to separate AH from his NFL team of record.

  8. #2808
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    AH is a scumbag who deserves what he gets, but you guys are dumb if you think his employer is responsible for him on his day off.
    Sorry troll but I am not giving Kraft and Belicheat a pass. Given the numerous incidents, scandals, illegal activities taken place in the rogue Patriot organization the past several years, we have a right to know if Kraft and Belicheat have cultivated a "culture of corruption." And what role has that "culture of corruption" contributed to an impressionable 23 year old football player who arrived in NE at 19/20 years old.

    Afterall, we have been told numerous times about the influence of Belicheat and "the Patriot Way." For example, AH's destruction of evidence? Obviously, he learned that from NE and Goodell [Spygate]. What other criminal activities did he learn while being employed by the Pats?

    An investigation is warranted and must take place for the League's credibility and the integrity of the sport.

  9. #2809
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    AH is a scumbag who deserves what he gets, but you guys are dumb if you think his employer is responsible for him on his day off.
    They were responsible for drafting him, and giving him a huge contract, and deciding he was fit on a character level to play in the NFL.

    The Pats* certainly have former FBI and police on staff in the team's security department. Are these guys such keystone kops that they had NO IDEA this guy was a pothead and a bad actor, or more likely, did they have some dirt on AH, let BB know and he mumbled "it is what it is" and had the contract drawn up for his star TE?

    What did they know and when did they know it?

  10. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    No, it doesn't help.

    Agreed.

    Probably true. But that still doesn't change the fact that ESPATS is working to separate AH from his NFL team of record.
    doesn't help us win football games.

    most articles i read on espn have him as an ex Pats player.

  11. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Please see my above post for irrefutable proof of the truth of this statement.
    BTF,

    Did I tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts? Damn you are good. That should shut the NE trolls up. Of course, they will still come with some other b/s.

  12. #2812
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Sorry troll but I am not giving Kraft and Belicheat a pass. Given the numerous incidents, scandals, illegal activities taken place in the rogue Patriot organization the past several years, we have a right to know if Kraft and Belicheat have cultivated a "culture of corruption." And what role has that "culture of corruption" contributed to an impressionable 23 year old football player who arrived in NE at 19/20 years old.

    Afterall, we have been told numerous times about the influence of Belicheat and "the Patriot Way." For example, AH's destruction of evidence? Obviously, he learned that from NE and Goodell [Spygate]. What other criminal activities did he learn while being employed by the Pats?

    An investigation is warranted and must take place for the League's credibility and the integrity of the sport.
    good luck with that.

    isn't going to help us win any football games but keep on your crusade. hopefully you aren't billing any clients during the 48 hours of constant posting.

  13. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    And what role has that "culture of corruption" contributed to an impressionable 23 year old football player who arrived in NE at 19/20 years old.
    .
    Get your story straight....was he an impressionable 23 year old football player OR the thug the Pats should have known about cuz they got the FBI working for them.

    You guys are just dumb.

  14. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    BTF,

    Did I tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts? Damn you are good. That should shut the NE trolls up. Of course, they will still come with some other b/s.
    You two def should get a room.

  15. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    They were responsible for drafting him, and giving him a huge contract, and deciding he was fit on a character level to play in the NFL.

    The Pats* certainly have former FBI and police on staff in the team's security department. Are these guys such keystone kops that they had NO IDEA this guy was a pothead and a bad actor, or more likely, did they have some dirt on AH, let BB know and he mumbled "it is what it is" and had the contract drawn up for his star TE?

    What did they know and when did they know it?
    Bingo!

    So they decide to give Hernandez (a known risk) a nice contract extension without looking into his off field behavior?

    Goes back to they don't care (until it's on CNN) or they're FN idiots.

  16. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    good luck with that.

    isn't going to help us win any football games but keep on your crusade. hopefully you aren't billing any clients during the 48 hours of constant posting.
    I am on a plane right now flying back to LA. However, it's none of your business how I manage my time.

    If, troll, you think that's going to get me not to post about the AH situation, think again.

  17. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    Bingo!

    So they decide to give Hernandez (a known risk) a nice contract extension without looking into his off field behavior?

    Goes back to they don't care (until it's on CNN) or they're FN idiots.
    While I can see some fault with Krafty and this piece of human garbage Belicheat, they are not who real accomplices here.
    They just do what they allowed and even encouraged to do by their so-called "fans", who will forgive cheating and murder, just so they can, at least for short while, go over their inferiority complex.
    Yes.
    FF2 and your "friends" -
    Blood is on your hands.

  18. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You two def should get a room.
    GFY, troll.

  19. #2819
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,760
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    AH is a scumbag who deserves what he gets, but you guys are dumb if you think his employer is responsible for him on his day off.
    Pats deserve some blame here.

    They screwed themselves by drafting a known character risk. It blew up in their face. I don't revel Hernandez's downfall but this became the Pats problem because they drafted a questionable kid.

    Similar to Haynesworth, that CB you took last year, Chad Johnson....I get that Corey Dillon paid off as did Randy Moss but you win some and you lost this one big time.

  20. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I am on a plane right now flying back to LA. However, it's none of your business how I manage my time.

    If, troll, you think that's going to get me not to post about the AH situation, think again.
    Post all you want. it's amusing to me and i am having fun.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us