Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Attica? That's in New York right?
    It's about 400 miles from NYC.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    oh wait.... now deliberate cheating for eight full seasons (and maybe still going on) resulting in three quarters of a million in fines and a forfeited first round draft pick is "stretching the rules"

and hiring and handing 40 million dollar extensions to a serial murderer is defined as "hiring dirtbags, everybody does it" like a murderer is the same as a guy who gets a traffic citation or a jaywalking ticket.

and many thought that "denial" is just a river in Egypt

sorry, chowd, but your Patriots are to the rest of professional sports teams as the Gambino crime family is to the rest of honest hardworking businessmen
    The cheating was systematic, and fundamental. They had an entire department devoted to it. Only one of the ways they cheat was discovered. Of course they still cheat. Cheaters don't stop. They only get better at it.

You can bet, after Peyton Manning's comments, Kraft orchestrated the whole "cameras in the locker room" initiative. After all, he had the wiring all in place. All he had to do was replace the spy camera's with larger ones hanging on the wall ones.

ESPATS update on AH's new digs behind bars upcoming. #murderer #patsthuglife

Odin Lloyd's funeral's today. Will Bob Kraft, the great philanthropist and humanitarian, attend with his actress girlfriend? Will the pats* send any representatives to pay their respects?

So if Pats* fans think Hernandez is innocent, will they be organizing efforts to find the "real killers," like OJ wanted to do? Surely the Lloyd family deserves to know the truth and would want AH, an innocent man, released from jail, right?

Jets Insider VIP

From the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/29/sp...nted=all&_r=1&

<During his freshman year, before he turned 18, Mr. Hernandez was arrested after a fight with a bouncer at a bar. He received deferred prosecution after being charged as a juvenile. In the fall of that year, The Orlando Sentinel reported that Mr. Hernandez was questioned by police about a shooting that injured two men. Friends from Connecticut were with Mr. Hernandez that night, the Sentinel reported.

And as a sophomore, he was suspended for the season-opening game, apparently because of a positive test for marijuana, Mr. Hernandez later acknowledged.

By his junior year, Coach Urban Meyer was saying that Mr. Hernandez had been rehabilitated with daily Bible study sessions that the coach conducted personally.>>

Remind me not to read the bible with Belly's BFF Urban Meyer.

Apparently the NY Times didn't get the memo from the Pats* about AH's murders having nothing to do with his former NFL team:

<Mr. Lloyd’s murder and the subsequent revelation that Mr. Hernandez is being investigated in a separate double homicide have tarnished the Patriots organization, which holds itself up as a model franchise, and delivered the latest black eye for the National Football League, a league that has long coped with players who commit violent crimes. >

Translation? The model franchise image was utter hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. No doubt he was the shooter that night.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    From the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/29/sp...nted=all&_r=1&

<During his freshman year, before he turned 18, Mr. Hernandez was arrested after a fight with a bouncer at a bar. He received deferred prosecution after being charged as a juvenile. In the fall of that year, The Orlando Sentinel reported that Mr. Hernandez was questioned by police about a shooting that injured two men. Friends from Connecticut were with Mr. Hernandez that night, the Sentinel reported.

And as a sophomore, he was suspended for the season-opening game, apparently because of a positive test for marijuana, Mr. Hernandez later acknowledged.

By his junior year, Coach Urban Meyer was saying that Mr. Hernandez had been rehabilitated with daily Bible study sessions that the coach conducted personally.>>

Remind me not to read the bible with Belly's BFF Urban Meyer.
    How was this not led by Tebow???

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    How was this not led by Tebow???
    He was busy pushing a tire.

ESPATS update on AH's new digs behind bars upcoming. #murderer #patsthuglife
    lol So is Aaron Hernandez the most "Now" player in the NFL according to Stuart Scott?

Lawyer: "Mr Hernandez, why did you brutally murder Odin Lloyd?"

Aaron Hernandez:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HY6mp9U0n0

From CBS Boston, regarding Hernandez's 2012 murder spree;

<It all raises the possibility that Hernandez played the last season after being involved in a fatal double shooting.>

The Patriot Way: murder

<It all raises the possibility that Hernandez played the last season after being involved in a fatal double shooting.>

Your "updates" ceased to be shocking. I'm waiting for the indictment that makes it clear that even if he gets out of this Murder -1, he's got that silly double homicide waiting around the corner

The Patriot Way

Another example: I am happy to stand up and defend an accused serial murderer. What a classy organization. The PAtriot Way, LMFAO.

Branch calls Hernandez a “friend,” finds allegations “shocking”

Posted by Mike Florio on June 30, 2013, 2:01 PM EDT

AP
    It’s now fashionable to dump on accused murderer Aaron Hernandez, and for good reason. He allegedly killed one man, and he may have killed two others.

Former teammate Deion Branch has opted for a different path.

“Aaron is a great guy and a great friend of mine and a great teammate,” Branch told the Albany Herald at his eighth annual Skills and Drills Camp at Albany State University, via Tom Curran of CSN New England. “I love him to death, and it was shocking to hear his name involved in this situation. I truly hope and pray he doesn’t have any dealings with it.”

It’s looking less likely all the time that Branch’s hopes and prayers will be answered. Still, he’s demonstrating a degree of loyalty that is uncommon in cases like this.

“That’s my guy, man,” Branch said regarding Hernandez. “That’s my guy. It really shocked me. He was a great kid. Overall, I hope the best that he isn’t involved with it and I hope he gets his name cleared, but most importantly I send my prayers and condolences out to the Lloyd family.”

Hernandez may be acquitted but his name will never be cleared. More importantly, Odin Lloyd will never be going home, and Branch is sensitive to that.

“Nobody deserves to walk, whoever the person is that did it,” Branch said. “Most of all what we as Americans need to understand is that is somebody’s child that was a victim. . . . [M]y prayers and thoughts go out to his family and hope that they bring whoever did this to their child to justice, regardless of who it is.”

Branch easily could have kept his mouth shut or offered a lukewarm-at-best assessment of a guy who may never get out of prison. Branch’s words nevertheless reflect a certain amount of naivete.

Lloyd was shot and killed in a quiet New England town in the wee hours of a Monday morning. Minutes later, Hernandez’s own surveillance system showed a car pull in and Hernandez get out.

Carrying a gun.

And the car, a rental, contained a shell casing that matched the shell casings found at the scene.

Maybe there’s an explanation that allows Hernandez escape direct or indirect responsibility for Lloyd’s death. Eventually, his lawyers will have a chance to create reasonable doubt in the minds of 12 jurors. For now, any suggestion that Hernandez wasn’t at least involved seems foolish, to say the least.

But it’s hard to fault Branch for being loyal. Maybe at some point he’ll cut and run on Hernandez. For now, Branch isn’t willing to wash his hands of Hernandez. Naive or not, we should all be lucky enough to have a friend who is inclined at least initially to cling to the good, no matter how troubling the bad looks.

Yeh. Single shooting would be OK. But double -he crossed the line, drown by his masters.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Another example: I am happy to stand up and defend an accused serial murderer. What a classy organization. The PAtriot Way, LMFAO.

Branch calls Hernandez a “friend,” finds allegations “shocking”

Posted by Mike Florio on June 30, 2013, 2:01 PM EDT

AP
    It’s now fashionable to dump on accused murderer Aaron Hernandez, and for good reason. He allegedly killed one man, and he may have killed two others.

Former teammate Deion Branch has opted for a different path.

“Aaron is a great guy and a great friend of mine and a great teammate,” Branch told the Albany Herald at his eighth annual Skills and Drills Camp at Albany State University, via Tom Curran of CSN New England. “I love him to death, and it was shocking to hear his name involved in this situation. I truly hope and pray he doesn’t have any dealings with it.”

It’s looking less likely all the time that Branch’s hopes and prayers will be answered. Still, he’s demonstrating a degree of loyalty that is uncommon in cases like this.

“That’s my guy, man,” Branch said regarding Hernandez. “That’s my guy. It really shocked me. He was a great kid. Overall, I hope the best that he isn’t involved with it and I hope he gets his name cleared, but most importantly I send my prayers and condolences out to the Lloyd family.”

Hernandez may be acquitted but his name will never be cleared. More importantly, Odin Lloyd will never be going home, and Branch is sensitive to that.

“Nobody deserves to walk, whoever the person is that did it,” Branch said. “Most of all what we as Americans need to understand is that is somebody’s child that was a victim. . . . [M]y prayers and thoughts go out to his family and hope that they bring whoever did this to their child to justice, regardless of who it is.”

Branch easily could have kept his mouth shut or offered a lukewarm-at-best assessment of a guy who may never get out of prison. Branch’s words nevertheless reflect a certain amount of naivete.

Lloyd was shot and killed in a quiet New England town in the wee hours of a Monday morning. Minutes later, Hernandez’s own surveillance system showed a car pull in and Hernandez get out.

Carrying a gun.

And the car, a rental, contained a shell casing that matched the shell casings found at the scene.

Maybe there’s an explanation that allows Hernandez escape direct or indirect responsibility for Lloyd’s death. Eventually, his lawyers will have a chance to create reasonable doubt in the minds of 12 jurors. For now, any suggestion that Hernandez wasn’t at least involved seems foolish, to say the least.

But it’s hard to fault Branch for being loyal. Maybe at some point he’ll cut and run on Hernandez. For now, Branch isn’t willing to wash his hands of Hernandez. Naive or not, we should all be lucky enough to have a friend who is inclined at least initially to cling to the good, no matter how troubling the bad looks.
    Branch's words are to God's ears for JetsMetsSuck... he's still waiting for Doj investigations against the Pats

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Your "updates" ceased to be shocking. I'm waiting for the indictment that makes it clear that even if he gets out of this Murder -1, he's got that silly double homicide waiting around the corner
    And attempted murder down in Florida.

I bet these are all related to the same case.

Idiot.

The gun charges alone should put him away for his prime football years I think.