Page 149 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    Or he's pretending to be a lawyer when in fact he's just an ignorant, hate mongering dooshbag who has an IQ of a tin can. Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    You NE trolls are really stupid. You have your heads so far up your ahole it is not funny.

I explained this to that ignorant , hate mongering dooshbag, ahole Vinny/Guido/Gronk (now Bob)previously. He's just a dumbass troll and cannot comprehend.

Now, for those who are dumb enough to claim it is a waste of resources,

you are in fact the moron I believe you to be.

You have a lot of balls crying about being called a name. I have a hard time finding a post from you that isn't insulting someone. You wouldn't last two minutes on most boards.
    Good morning troll.

I find it ironic, more like dishonest (no surprise coming from a Pats troll), that you selectively use my response to one of your trolling colleagues. Why do I say dishonest, because the very exact quote that has your panties so twisted was first posted by your trolling colleague who has been banned numerous times (see above). All I did was use his own words in my reply.

Finally, I don't care what you think! I am not on other boards -- only post here as a Jets fan. This is a Jets board. If you don't like, go post on Patsfags.com. Just like I respect your space on that site (I have no interest what you NE pricks post), please don't come here telling me or other Jet fans what we should or shouldn't say. In other words, to use some of your own words, you have some balls, if you have any balls, making editorial comments about my posts; you are no a mod or subscriber but an invited guest. Yes, I direct my insults to you NE trolls who are only here to try and rub the Pats perceived success in our face. If you/your trolling colleagues post stupidity, I will call it as I see it.

But thanks for giving me your opinion, troll, not that I care. In the meantime, have a good day. Oh, and GFY.....
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 07-01-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    wake up.

The NFL is a billion dollar business.

You think Arlen Secter died of natural causes?
    Now you are being silly. Political figures mysteriously dying of cancer is something one would normally associate with the rough and tumble politics of the former Soviet Union. You would need to to get someone like Vladimir Putin involved and a man like that would expect payment of some kind for THOSE kinds of services....

Oh wait.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Now you are being silly. Political figures mysteriously dying of cancer is something one would normally associate with the rough and tumble politics of the former Soviet Union. You would need to to get someone like Vladimir Putin involved and a man like that would expect payment of some kind for THOSE kinds of services....

Oh wait.
    LOL

I would start to worry, I guess if anyone interested in investigating the Brooklyn Nets got "disappeared" suddenly

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post

Oh wait.
    Who sued the NFL? Al Davis.

He's dead now.

Coincidence?

Wake up rubes.

Who sued the NFL? Al Davis.

He's dead now.

Coincidence?

Wake up rubes.
    Indeed it takes a strong and brave soul to challenge the dynamic duo of Goodell and Kraft...

Putin got the ball rolling as far as he could, now it's up to the officials here in the states to take it the rest of the way!

Let's hope Big-O can drop his nuts and kick it the rest of the way home!

Don't worry, they'll git-r-done!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Indeed it takes a strong and brave soul to challenge the dynamic duo of Goodell and Kraft!
    Or a dumb one.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Indeed it takes a strong and brave soul to challenge the dynamic duo of Goodell and Kraft...

Putin got the ball rolling as far as he could, now it's up to the officials here in the states to take it the rest of the way!

Let's hope Big-O can drop his nuts and kick it the rest of the way home!

Don't worry, they'll git-r-done!
    Hess stole Parcells from Kraft and poof, two years later...DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Hess stole Parcells from Kraft and poof, two years later...DEAD
    Its Krafty's world. We just live in it.

Or a dumb one.
    Well.... OBVIOUSLY Kraft is Putin's bltch, so... mmmyeah

Also, I find it amusing that KRAFTY has turned the Pasts* into the laughing stock of the NFL.

Pretty much the laughing stock of the majority of sports, really!

Hands down the biggest joke in the Boston area!

Belicheat kissing his boss arm

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    [/B]
    Very good question. I find it strange that Ah's homes, property, vehicles, uncle's home, etc have been searched but not his locker at Gillette? Usually when law enforcement conducts a raid, as was the case with AH, the target/suspect's workplace is also searched.

That being said, I am just guessing that the search warrant was limited in scope and did not include his locker. AH is dumb, no question. But even for him, disposing of the gun at Gillette Stadium would be stunningly stupid. Then again....it is AH we are talking about and "the Patriot Way."
    You think Hernandez kept a bloody edged weapon or an uzi in his locker without a door?

I have little doubt that Kraft would be falling over himself to grant a consent search- they wouldn't need a warrant. The Pats dropped him like a hot potato and are in damage control as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    That picture is REALLY strange...

WTF is he doing there?! I've tried to figure it out... Best I can think is it looks like he's trying to drink blood from his elbow or something!

LOL!

That picture is REALLY strange...

WTF is he doing there?! I've tried to figure it out... Best I can think is it looks like he's trying to drink blood from his elbow or something!

LOL!

Jets Insider VIP
    I think Beliache is trying to kiss Murderer81's A$$ but kisses his elbow instead which conclusively and undoubtably proves that Beliache doesn't know HIS A$$ FROM HIS ELBOW

and ass from his elbow... haha

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    You think Hernandez kept a bloody edged weapon or an uzi in his locker without a door?

I have little doubt that Kraft would be falling over himself to grant a consent search- they wouldn't need a warrant. The Pats dropped him like a hot potato and are in damage control as it is.
    Sure. Anytime after the Pats have sanitized the locker first.

"Nothing to see here. Only six tapes. We only did it six times".

Hall Of Fame
    Pretty mush every crime boss has a bigger crime boss somewhere in his life. Someone he has to kick money up to. It is a feature of the organizational structure of the crime family business.

Vladimir Putin now has the ring. No other explanation is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Good morning troll.

I find it ironic, more like dishonest (no surprise coming from a Pats troll), that you selectively use my response to one of your trolling colleagues. Why do I say dishonest, because the very exact quote that has your panties so twisted was first posted by your trolling colleague who has been banned numerous times (see above). All I did was use his own words in my reply.

Finally, I don't care what you think! I am not on other boards -- only post here as a Jets fan. This is a Jets board. If you don't like, go post on Patsfags.com. Just like I respect your space on that site (I have no interest what you NE pricks post), please don't come here telling me or other Jet fans what we should or shouldn't say. In other words, to use some of your own words, you have some balls, if you have any balls, making editorial comments about my posts; you are no a mod or subscriber but an invited guest. Yes, I direct my insults to you NE trolls who are only here to try and rub the Pats perceived success in our face. If you/your trolling colleagues post stupidity, I will call it as I see it.

But thanks for giving me your opinion, troll, not that I care. In the meantime, have a good day. Oh, and GFY.....
    Surprised a law firm would be cool with saying "fags" in regards to a patriots website.

More on point what are the odds that a congressional investigation gets started on this murder?

Jets Insider VIP
    yahoo sports again taking the media's current agenda angle...

An embarrassing fumble is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than providing safe harbor for four years to a serial murderer and rewarding him with a 40 million dollar contract extension

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...162521525.html