Page 154 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    You can't believe that any NFL team performs private investigations for players they might draft. The Pats may be good, but even they aren't that thorough.

I think Goody wants this to all go away just as much as Kraft does. All either of them care about is the image of the NFL and the bottom line.
    I have a few friends that work for nfl teams that conduct pre draft investigations

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Sure looks that way... All except for the "organized" part....

Dude is straight up SLOPPY if that's the case.

Looks like he was trying to start his own little mob. I'm assuming they are investigating the brakes, etc, on that car.
    The reason I say is organized is because the authorities are having isolate AH in prison as a direct result of his gang affiliation.

OJ to his new lawyers: Hey guys I need you to check something
    Lawyers: Sure Juice, what?
    OJ: Does the glove fit Hernandez?

How much cocaine did the cops find in AH's crime den condo?

Urban Meyer is responsible for letting AH get away with all sorts of **** at UF.

How old is pats1960, you wager? 70 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    I have a few friends that work for nfl teams that conduct pre draft investigations
    Obviously none of them are employed by the New England Patriots.

LOL, the frauds, and their front-running fans, continue to try and disinfect the ugly stench, aka the "Patriot Way," from that classy organization in Foxboro.

Fans line up to trade in Hernandez jerseys

Posted by Mike Florio on July 6, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT

It’ roughly two hours in to the two-day Hernandez jersey exchange, and plenty of fans have shown up at Gillette Stadium to swap out the accused killer’s uniform top for a new jersey bearing a different name and number.

The folks at NESN.com have compiled various tweets illustrating the length of the lines at the Patriots ProShop. Austin Tedesco, an intern at Boston.com and the sports editor at the Boston College newspaper, has posted photos and a Vine video on Twitter.

Per Tedesco, the most popular jersey that fans are getting in return for their Hernandez gear is Vince Wilfork. And Tedesco says he overheard this gem from one of the customers: ”If Wilfork gets arrested for murder now I’m going to kill that MFer.”

The selection is fairly limited; for the high-end “authentic” jerseys, the options are only Wilfork, Tom Brady, and Rob Gronkowski.

Tim Tebow isn’t among the various options for the four types of jerseys: replica, authentic, replica women’s, and youth.

The exchange continues until 9:00 p.m. tonight, and from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Sunday.

All Pro

Neighbors say constant fighting, calls to police at Hermosa Beach house

Hernandez's fiancee called 911 after he punched his hand through a window after she tried to pull the plug on a party he was having.

"He thought the rules didn't apply to him" said the owner of a bar he was thrown out of for going outside with a drink./

HERMOSA BEACH (CBSLA.com) — Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is currently being held on a murder charge, showed destructive behavior in the past, according to neighbors of his rented Hermosa Beach home.

Neighbors reported that Hernandez could constantly be heard fighting with his fiancée and having late-night parties.

“Noisy, partying, spousal arguments that we heard,” George Gonzales said.

Gonzales also said that police were called to the home, where Hernandez spent his recovery from an injury, on more than one occasion.

In 911 call, made by Hernandez’s fiancée, it is suggested that Hernandez punched a window following an argument between the couple, resulting in his hand being cut severely.

Here's the link to the news story from the local TV station

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video...clipId=9053867

Here's the audio from the 911 call where he cut himself so badly his fiancee called them for help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G396nLo9-vk
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 07-06-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Hernandez's fiancee called 911 after he punched his hand through a window after she tried to pull the plug on a party he was having.

"He thought the rules didn't apply to him" said the owner of a bar he was thrown out of for going outside with a drink./

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video...clipId=9053867
    And he was right. How all of this dirt got hidden away is amazing. Tells you alot about the power of Kraft and local police.
    If anyone on the Jets punches thru a window, it is headline news across the country.

WAFJ.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    And he was right. How all of this dirt got hidden away is amazing. Tells you alot about the power of Kraft and local police.
    If anyone on the Jets punches thru a window, it is headline news across the country.

WAFJ.
    The KFart Organized Crime family - very powerful, wicked powerful in FOSTON

BUCK FOSTON

All Pro
    This was at a house he was renting in Hermosa Beach CA while rehabbing from one of his injuries. Check the link to the video, the houses are very california style and cheek by jowl close together, very easy for neighbors to know his business. Who knows why he was renting in CA

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The KFart Organized Crime family - very powerful, wicked powerful in FOSTON

BUCK FOSTON
    Reading and/ or geography clearly aren't your strenghts. Just out of curiosity- did you complete middle school?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post

WAFJ.
    Absolute truth. Tebow runs with his shirt off and it's national news. This guys a gangbanger and ESPATS looks the other way.

I am behind on the posts in this thread, so my apologies if this is a dupe, but the man had a flop house. A freaking flop house. I didn't even know what that was until I read about his flop house. For those who may not know, this is an extra house whose sole purpose is to support criminal operations (store ammo, fake documents, disguises, more guns, etc).

Aaron Hernandez is more than guilty. He is a true criminal. He's a gang member with a huge payroll. The one good thing about some of these organized thugs is they're just dumb kids. This guy is a $40 million dollar dumb kid with infinite connections. Ready to unleash terror for years. Thank God he's been taken off the streets.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    This was at a house he was renting in Hermosa Beach CA while rehabbing from one of his injuries. Check the link to the video, the houses are very california style and cheek by jowl close together, very easy for neighbors to know his business. Who knows why he was renting in CA
    Norteno or Sureno

Unhappy Yup

[QUOTE=sg3;4923090]The KFart Organized Crime family - very powerful, wicked powerful in FOSTON]

The Kraft Group "shielded" AH to the media and enforce the unsportsmanlike product to lie, cheat, and steal. If that fails its friends in high places having friends in low places who have no fear to cock the hammer. AH your high end Kraft Group friends find you expendable and you were never part of the illuminati.

I have to admit, the more you guys build up Kraft into an all-powerful world leader who can manipulate not only billion-dollar enterprises to his every personal whim but also Federal, state, and local governmental organizations and authorities, the more I'm starting to appreciate him. What. A. Boss. Woody - take notes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I have to admit, the more you guys build up Kraft into an all-powerful world leader who can manipulate not only billion-dollar enterprises to his every personal whim but also Federal, state, and local governmental organizations and authorities, the more I'm starting to appreciate him. What. A. Boss. Woody - take notes.
    you've got it wrong again, A$$

Kfart is just a filthy, lowgrade, slimy crook. You'll never see Mr Johnson doing stuff like operating an eight year cheating operation in violation of NFL rules, harboring, abetting and rewarding murderers with long term contracts, carousing with teenaged bimbos only a few months after pretending to be grieving over his deceased wife or forcing ALL his players to kick back thousands of dollars on any contract or contract extension to some sleazy foundation whose only apparent mission is to enrich the Kfart Organized Crime Family

that, my friend is only THE PATRIOT WAY

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    you've got it wrong again, A$$

Kfart is just a filthy, lowgrade, slimy crook. You'll never see Mr Johnson doing stuff like operating an eight year cheating operation in violation of NFL rules, harboring, abetting and rewarding murderers with long term contracts, carousing with teenaged bimbos only a few months after pretending to be grieving over his deceased wife or forcing ALL his players to kick back thousands of dollars on any contract or contract extension to some sleazy foundation whose only apparent mission is to enrich the Kfart Organized Crime Family

that, my friend is only THE PATRIOT WAY

And yet, the world doesn't seem to see him the way you do, and no one seems to be stepping in his way of doing any of these things.

I wonder how many Jets fans would willingly accept an evil, all-powerful Illuminati overload as their owner if it resulted in a Super Bowl win before they die?

"Kfart"... heh, heh... you said "fart." Bet you giggled for hours when you discovered that gem. Oh wait, you're not 14 and are actually a senior citizen? OMG, I just realized - Woody is a nickame for PENIS! omgomgomg