Page 155 of 169 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

  1. #3081
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,155
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    And yet, the world doesn't seem to see him the way you do, and no one seems to be stepping in his way of doing any of these things.

    I wonder how many Jets fans would willingly accept an evil, all-powerful Illuminati overload as their owner if it resulted in a Super Bowl win before they die?

    "Kfart"... heh, heh... you said "fart." Bet you giggled for hours when you discovered that gem. Oh wait, you're not 14 and are actually a senior citizen? OMG, I just realized - Woody is a nickame for PENIS! omgomgomg
    ban this chowd troll schmuck, please

  2. #3082
    Meh, he's got a point. The "kfart" gimmick is extremely childish.

  3. #3083
    Meh, he's got a point. The "kfart" gimmick is extremely childish.

  4. #3084
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,155
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Meh, he's got a point. The "kfart" gimmick is extremely childish.
    Its just a very accurate anagram for the sleazy cheating, murderer abetting, bimbo chasing old ba$tard. The "meh" gimmick is extremely childish

  5. #3085
    And now we see sg3.reaching in an attempt to turn the tables even though he knows that nobody but him is using a gimmick.

    But, for the sake of argument, please tell us how the word "meh" is more childish than using toilet humor. Should be interesting to see how you try to get out of this one.

  6. #3086

    Manipulator yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I have to admit, the more you guys build up Kraft into an all-powerful world leader who can manipulate not only billion-dollar enterprises to his every personal whim but also Federal, state, and local governmental organizations and authorities, the more I'm starting to appreciate him. What. A. Boss. Woody - take notes.
    Kraft is that. Who else would convince Goodell for the good of the game lets burn these tapes together. He fined himself cuz he knew he did bad. Problem is he tried to get tips by Putin and first thing he taught him is don't be showing me your shiny ring thinking that's gonna impress me. I'll be more than happy to take it from you and that is lesson number one. The real leaders don't tell you that corporations and big time players in the world scene are stock piling on precious resources like gold, silver, and oil for the inevitable return to a mercantilist system. Russia is sleeping but only to have outsiders fooled. The nets owner made his money off of money and we all know that it is not money that make us rich but power and respect. Oh AH. You fell for short money, short power, and respect with your hood where world leader are laughing at you and using you to teach their sons and daughter how to manipulate a dummy.

  7. #3087
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,155
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    And now we see sg3.reaching in an attempt to turn the tables even though he knows that nobody but him is using a gimmick.

    But, for the sake of argument, please tell us how the word "meh" is more childish than using toilet humor. Should be interesting to see how you try to get out of this one.
    I didn't even invent Kfart, imbecile... go do a search and you'll see who started that very apt acronym for the leader of the Patriot Way Crime Syndicate

    and when you do and see that "somebody other than him" started that gimmick, you can apologize

  8. #3088

    Some Members of the media....

    are beginning to ask the tough questions. Just saw ESPATSN's Sports Reporters. William Rhoden (NY Times) and Bob Ryan (Boston Globe) both expressed how Belicheat needs to be held accountable regarding the AH situation and hopes he does NOT get a pass. Rhoden even mentioned the myth about "the Patriot Way."

    Let's just hope as the story unfolds others in the media take the same approach.

  9. #3089
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I didn't even invent Kfart, imbecile... go do a search and you'll see who started that very apt acronym for the leader of the Patriot Way Crime Syndicate

    and when you do and see that "somebody other than him" started that gimmick, you can apologize
    Meh. Why should he apologize for your overuse of a stupid childish name for Bob Kraft, just because someone even more childish "invented" it?

  10. #3090
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    ban this chowd troll schmuck, please
    Why is every post you write a slam on someone or something?

    Over and over.

    You're like a pull-string talking Ron Kovic dummy.

    Without the medals.


  11. #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I didn't even invent Kfart, imbecile... go do a search and you'll see who started that very apt acronym for the leader of the Patriot Way Crime Syndicate

    and when you do and see that "somebody other than him" started that gimmick, you can apologize
    I couldn't care less who started the childish gimmick. Fact of the matter is that you're a 40+ year old "man" using it.

    All you ever do is act like a manchild. You rant on everyone and then beg for them to be banned when they provide a retort. Grow up, please. You're like SAR, only he at least kept his punk ass QQing under wraps in PMs to mods.
    Last edited by McGinley; 07-07-2013 at 12:46 PM.

  12. #3092
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,155
    no need for us to be fighting about this Mac and giving that useless turd Vinny more reason to continue to post here.

    you are a good Jet fan and so am I. He is garbage


    You have issues with anything I post, feel free to use a PM

    I will do the same

    Thanks

    and

    GO JETS

  13. #3093
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    are beginning to ask the tough questions. Just saw ESPATSN's Sports Reporters. William Rhoden (NY Times) and Bob Ryan (Boston Globe) both expressed how Belicheat needs to be held accountable regarding the AH situation and hopes he does NOT get a pass. Rhoden even mentioned the myth about "the Patriot Way."

    Let's just hope as the story unfolds others in the media take the same approach.
    Do you guys remember Mike Tice in Minnesota getting crucified in the 2004-2005 timeframe for the love boat incident with Culpeper and McKinnie? I do.


    All those guys did was rent a boat for one night, smoke weed and bang some whores. Small potatoes compared to Aaron Hernandez executing and shooting multiple victims while a New England Patriot. The Patriot-loving media says NOTHING about Belichick and the Pats Organization.

  14. #3094
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Do you guys remember Mike Tice in Minnesota getting crucified in the 2004-2005 timeframe for the love boat incident with Culpeper and McKinnie? I do.


    All those guys did was rent a boat for one night, smoke weed and bang some whores. Small potatoes compared to Aaron Hernandez executing and shooting multiple victims while a New England Patriot. The Patriot-loving media says NOTHING about Belichick and the Pats Organization.

    Wow, good catch. Thanks. I completely forgot about Tice and the Vikes. That is a perfect example of the double-standard, aka, "Patriot Way."

  15. #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Wow, good catch. Thanks. I completely forgot about Tice and the Vikes. That is a perfect example of the double-standard, aka, "Patriot Way."
    I think that was actually part of the reason why Tice ultimately got fired. The heat from the media about the love boat forced the Vikings ownership to fire the guy and ruin his career as an HC. Meanwhile zippo about Belichick and his handling of the gangsta TE.

  16. #3096
    It's not so much that I have an issue with you're posts, I just know you can be much more clever than something so simple as toilet humor. I've actually enjoyed your postings as of late, tbh. That's why I didn't understand the kfart thing. Seems below you, man.

    For what it's with, I'm united with you on the Vinny front. Why he's alting again, I'll never know.

  17. #3097
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    no need for us to be fighting about this Mac and giving that useless turd Vinny more reason to continue to post here.

    you are a good Jet fan and so am I. He is garbage


    You have issues with anything I post, feel free to use a PM

    I will do the same

    Thanks

    and

    GO JETS
    You just called him an imbecile and now you want to hold hands. How cute.

  18. #3098
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,155
    Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    You just called him an imbecile and now you want to hold hands. How cute.
    G
    F
    Y

  19. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I think that was actually part of the reason why Tice ultimately got fired. The heat from the media about the love boat forced the Vikings ownership to fire the guy and ruin his career as an HC. Meanwhile zippo about Belichick and his handling of the gangsta TE.
    If you are in front of a television right now, turn on ESPN Classic Network. Airing 30 for 30 and the OJ case -- when he was first charged with murder June 1994. Look at the incredible media coverage and compare it to AH case so far. As a study in contrast, there is no comparison. The killing of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman were tragic -- both brutally killed. The same holds true for AH's alleged murders and should be treated as such by the media. Not to mention focusing in on that rogue criminal enterprise up in Foxboro, aka, the "Patriot Way."
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 07-07-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Adding the Patriot Way

  20. #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    If you are in front of a television right now, turn on ESPN Classic Network. Airing 30 for 30 and the OJ case -- when he was first charged with murder June 1994. Look at the incredible media coverage and compare it to AH case so far. As a study in contrast, there is no comparison. The killing of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman were tragic -- both brutally killed. The same holds true for AH's alleged murders and should be treated as such by the media. Not to mention focusing in on that rogue criminal enterprise up in Foxboro, aka, the "Patriot Way."
    Simpson was a hall-of-famer who set multiple records; a name everyone, even non-football fans knew. Hernandez was a nothing with a couple of solid seasons. Huge difference.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us