Page 164 of 169 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    Pics of Aaron Hernandez just released of him with a gun in hand after the murder. As if he wasn't dumb enough already killing a guy, but bringing the weapon home?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    Pics of Aaron Hernandez just released of him with a gun in hand after the murder. As if he wasn't dumb enough already killing a guy, but bringing the weapon home?

Remember, reporters FLEW OUT OF THE COUNTRY to ask Rex questions and to take his picture with his wife.

Meanwhile, BB and Kraft showered love and praise on a mass murderer, and no one apparently in the media made any effort to press these two enablers for their role in this monstrous evil.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Remember, reporters FLEW OUT OF THE COUNTRY to ask Rex questions and to take his picture with his wife.

Meanwhile, BB and Kraft showered love and praise on a mass murderer, and no one apparently in the media made any effort to press these two enablers for their role in this monstrous evil.
    Rex giving his wife a foot massage = SCANDAL

BB praising Aaron Hernandez = CLASS

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Rex giving his wife a foot massage = SCANDAL

BB praising Aaron Hernandez = CLASS
    YEp 100% truth^^^. Fcuk the media.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    YEp 100% truth^^^. Fcuk the media.
    I was at Scores in NYC in August 2011 and this stripper who was an Eagles fan was acting all outraged about Rex having the audacity to give his wife a foot massage on youtube. She acted like it was f*ckin 9/11 that Rex dared to show that he was actually attracted to his wife unlike Belichick who is a serial cheater and cheated on his own wife with some other guy's wife.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at Scores in NYC in August 2011 and this stripper who was an Eagles fan was acting all outraged about Rex having the audacity to give his wife a foot massage on youtube. She acted like it was f*ckin 9/11 that Rex dared to show that he was actually attracted to his wife unlike Belichick who is a serial cheater and cheated on his own wife with some other guy's wife.
    I wouldn't get to upset about what a stripper thinks.

When did BB praise Hernandez? In his presser?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hernandez was a real weapon on offense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you guys remember Mike Tice in Minnesota getting crucified in the 2004-2005 timeframe for the love boat incident with Culpeper and McKinnie? I do.

All those guys did was rent a boat for one night, smoke weed and bang some whores. Small potatoes compared to Aaron Hernandez executing and shooting multiple victims while a New England Patriot. The Patriot-loving media says NOTHING about Belichick and the Pats Organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Wow, good catch. Thanks. I completely forgot about Tice and the Vikes. That is a perfect example of the double-standard, aka, "Patriot Way."
    I think that was actually part of the reason why Tice ultimately got fired. The heat from the media about the love boat forced the Vikings ownership to fire the guy and ruin his career as an HC. Meanwhile zippo about Belichick and his handling of the gangsta TE.
    You guys think that the love boat incident got more press than the AH murder?

No way.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    You're a fool. BB nailed nothing. He read from a script and did nothing but repeat himself throughout the PC. There was ZERO substance in it. Of course it's getting praise from the likes of ESPN (biggestpatsdicksuckersontheplanet) et. al. As for Tebow, you never heard a peep out of him here either. The peeping was all the NY Media. The Boston media hasn't learned how to be quite as unprofessional as the NY media. Slow learning curve there.

These stupid Pat homers

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Hernandez was a real weapon on offense.
    That one was funny, but then I felt guilty for laughing.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    I have a few friends that work for nfl teams that conduct pre draft investigations
    I'm glad that I went back far enough to see this post. Thank you.

Then I was wrong.

How thorough do they get with their investigations? It seems like a tall order to investigate every single player that a team might have a chance to draft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I wouldn't get to upset about what a stripper thinks.

When did BB praise Hernandez? In his presser?
    BB was probably cheating on his new wife with that stripper.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    That about sums it up, eh? A STRIPPER was outraged about Rex foot fetish. Meanwhile, BB oversees spygate and now drafted and resigned a mass murderer, but he's classy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That about sums it up, eh? A STRIPPER was outraged about Rex foot fetish. Meanwhile, BB oversees spygate and now drafted and resigned a mass murderer, but he's classy.
    Serious question, who do you think actually considers BB "classy?" Pats fans know he's an A-hole. The media considers him an emotionless A-hole. Every fan outside of New England thinks he's an A-hole. He gets passes from the media for on-field success, but who actually would or does call him "classy?" It's a word that doesn't fit here.

You can be lauded as a coach by the media and still considered an A-hole.

Kraft is a different story and you can make a legit rant on that perception bias, but Belichick? Classy? To whom? The media considers him a robot.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-26-2013 at 01:04 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    BB did what you'd expect, no more, no less. Objectively, I don't think you can really do 'well' here, you can only hope to not eff it up, and he didn't.

I like the 'contrast extension as reward for murder' angle though, that's got legs
    Belichick's tone and demeanor can be criticized on its own as it always is, but if anyone thinks there's an NFL owner in this league that is going to allow their head coach to go up there and start talking extensive details about a former player under a murder investigation, you're crazy.

God forbid this ever happened to the Jets or any other team, but if did, Woody would literally put a gag around Rex's mouth. "What did you know and when did you know it" would never be answered out of Jets camp or anywhere else. The Nancy Grace wanna-be's around here are playing a game of fantasy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow

even ASGCLOWN0531 is now apparently showing some disappointment with Beli

soon only DeeDeeNEpats will be here to defend his favorite head coach of his favorite team

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    wow

even ASGCLOWN0531 is now apparently showing some disappointment with Beli

soon only DeeDeeNEpats will be here to defend his favorite head coach of his favorite team
    I didn't watch Beli's presser. I have no idea what he said or how he handled it. Reason why? Because I don't give a fvck about the Pats. You guise are obsessed.

Now someone here mentioned that BB praised Hernandez. So I asked what he said. If that happened then it would be pretty slimy in my book.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Patriot Way, everyone.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I didn't watch Beli's presser. I have no idea what he said or how he handled it. Reason why? Because I don't give a fvck about the Pats. You guise are obsessed.

Now someone here mentioned that BB praised Hernandez. So I asked what he said. If that happened then it would be pretty slimy in my book.

He didn't praise Hernandez in his presser. "Praise a murderder" refers to anytime Belichick said something positive about Hernandez prior to the investigation.

There are a few people here who insist on a very sinister complicit effort in Hernandez's alleged crimes by higher-ups in the Patriots organization. They are on the level of the 9-11 "Truthers." Once you believe in a conclusion, anything looks like evidence.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-26-2013 at 08:42 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Now you are starting to understand.

Is Krafty's world, we all just live in it.

It was sad to see all you guys get your hopes up that this would somehow damage BB and Krafty. instead, it's just another opportunity to portray BB as a genius and Krafty as a kind-hearted fatherly figure who saved the franchise. By the time the first game rolls around they will be innocent victims in all this just trying to fight adversity.

meanwhile, Sanchez will eat a hot dog or something evil like that and it will be front page outrage.

Stop fighting it. For your health I urge you to let it go.