Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 165 of 169 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has been the highlight for most Jets fans since January 2011 in Foxboro. I get it. Just stop making sh*t up on your own and trying to present it as real. The story alone is good enough, no need for your crazy conspiracies. (cue sg3 claiming i am trying to cover and deflect from the REAL story, whatever that is in his mind)
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-26-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    This has been the highlight for most Jets fans since January 2011 in Foxboro. I get it. Just stop making sh*t up on your own and trying to present it as real. The story alone is good enough, no need for your crazy conspiracies.
    I think not ASG0531. The information flow has been sporadic at best and so speculating and filling in the gaps has been an important cathartic exercise here.

You must understand that we Jets fans take very little pleasure from all of this We are simply trying to help Patriots fans work their way through this whole episode by providing rational and supportive input and analysis Think of it as being a process and that we are here to help you I imagine that we will be prepared to continue to help you in this fashion for pretty much the expected life of the universe. No thanks needed, we are a giving bunch in that way.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I think not ASG0531. The information flow has been sporadic at best and so speculating and filling in the gaps has been an important cathartic exercise here.

You must understand that we Jets fans take very little pleasure from all of this We are simply trying to help Patriots fans work their way through this whole episode by providing rational and supportive input and analysis Think of it as being a process and that we are here to help you I imagine that we will be prepared to continue to help you in this fashion for pretty much the expected life of the universe. No thanks needed, we are a giving bunch in that way.

You have played the Nancy Grace role very well, but I don't think Belichick or Kraft are going to come on to your show again. So what now? Continuous random speculation?

You'll need some evidence of players hanging out at the flophouse or some really juicy story about Hernandez in the locker room to get this story going again.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This has been the highlight for most Jets fans since January 2011 in Foxboro. I get it. Just stop making sh*t up on your own and trying to present it as real. The story alone is good enough, no need for your crazy conspiracies. (cue sg3 claiming i am trying to cover and deflect from the REAL story, whatever that is in his mind)
    Highlight for most Jets fans?

That would be a no. It is the source of great pleasure to see a team that in the face of organized cheating, the HCs personal cheating issues, etc etc constantly tries to convince all that they are the above others having to scramble, evade a issue that isn't going anywhere.

Best part of BB's presser:

Robert [Kraft], his family and I, since I got here in 2000, have always emphasized the need to represent our organization the right way both on and off the field. We've worked hard over the last 14 years putting together a winning team that is a pillar in the community and I believe 100-percent on that."

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post

That would be a no. It is the source of great pleasure to see a team that in the face of organized cheating, the HCs personal cheating issues, etc etc constantly tries to convince all that they are the above others having to scramble, evade a issue that isn't going anywhere.

What has given Jets fans greater joy over the past 2 and a half years aside from that victory and this story? If I'm judging by JI enthusiasm, I think we have a winner.

I guess Tanny's firing...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a pre-read statement, everyone knew it, what's your point? He spoke for like 10 minutes without anyone asking a question, that's like a record. I already said everyone knows he's an A-hole. But he did his best. I was personally expecting him to never say a thing, and make you and EM31 rail on him even more.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-26-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    What has given Jets fans greater joy over the past 2 and a half years aside from that victory and this story? If I'm judging by JI enthusiasm, I think we have a winner.

I think you're a typical NE, better yet Boston fan, who thinks too hard about what NY fans are thinking and swings and misses every time.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Now you are starting to understand.
    , it's just another opportunity to portray BB as a genius and Krafty as a kind-hearted fatherly figure who saved the franchise. .
    Are you delusional? Kraft is seen as a dirty old man who couldn't even wait until his "beloved" Myra's corpse was cold to start banging a young gold digging bimbo. Outside of Mass and RI, Kraft is seen as a pathetic lecherous creepy old man.
    Last edited by Dcat; 07-26-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a pre-read statement, everyone knew it, what's your point?
    That he didn't hit anything out of the park like certain trolls here claimed he did?

That through all the cheating, the signing of any low life etc, Pats still try to convince all that they are the bestest org in the NFL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Sadly this might be accurate. 165+ page thread supports that notion.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What the fu(k do you know about what a Jet fan feels?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Kraft just gave Greeny a NE Pats jersey. Number 5 Tebow. Yeah, it's going away. Now Kraft is going on about how good a person he is.

How is it that the Pats know everything about Tebows background, his history and knew nothing about a guy, AH, on their roster for a few seasons?

Play stupid some more Kraft and Belichick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kraft just gave Greeny a NE Pats jersey. Number 5 Tebow. Yeah, it's going away. Now Kraft is going on about how good a person he is.

How is it that the Pats know everything about Tebows background, his history and knew nothing about a guy, AH, on their roster for a few seasons?

Play stupid some more Kraft and Belichick.
    Your post doesn't make any sense. Who is "Greeny?"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I'm not trying to get in the heads of anyone, but I understand the Jets playoff win, and also understand the torment of the Pats-Giants SuperBowl the year after. It's been a rollercoaster of expectations. Jets fans have been down all offseason about the team, and then all of a sudden this comes along, and some have gotten really excited.

I know several Jets fans who don't care if the Jets suck as long as the Pats lose. This situation is somehow cathartic.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you just love when a troll, who by definition must have some psychological hang up driving him to hang around a rival's website 24/7, pretends to be Dr. Sigmund Freud in discussing the fans who actually belong here?

TOO F'CKING FUNNY!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Don't you just love when a troll, who by definition must have some psychological hang up driving him to hang around a rival's website 24/7, pretends to be Dr. Sigmund Freud in discussing the fans who actually belong here?

TOO F'CKING FUNNY!

You post at patsfans.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You post at patsfans.
    count my posts douche. It will only take one hand so it shouldn't be hard for you. I visited that site maybe 2-3 times in the last decade.

You, on the other hand, are obsessed with reading/posting here on a daily basis. 24/7 You are one sick puppy.
    Last edited by Dcat; 07-26-2013 at 10:14 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    count my posts douche. It will only take one hand so it shouldn't be hard for you. I visited that site maybe 2-3 times in the last decade.

You, on the other hand, are obsessed with reading/posting here on a daily basis. 24/7 You are one sick puppy.
    I'm sure you post there ironically

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure you post there ironically
    that's your retort?

LOL. You are pathetic.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's your retort?

LOL. You are pathetic.
    I don't know who you are, and I don't really care. But I do know you have trolled the Pats board before.