Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    If you are you saying that I wished that the Patriots had never cheated and not won all of those tainted Lombardi trophies over the last ten years I would have to agree with you there.

Bonafide level-playing-field type competition without cheating is a good thing and we welcome it

Honorable opponents who play the game the right way and who prevail under those conditions are to be respected and admired. The fans of such a team are justified to be proud of their team's achievements. I look forward to the day when the AFC east can once again have such a team after such a long drought.
    All 4 times the Pats have beat the Jets in the past 2 years it must have felt like watching the WWE and being the villain. Just not fair.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Do you honestly think anybody from the Pats or Florida will be ask to testify as a state's witness?

If anything the defense might try to find a friendly teammate. But even that is a stretch.

This is real life, not TV.
    Nah, no way.

No one will call anyone from the Pats. You Pats fans are delusional. And should have been hired by AH.

Please come out of the closet already.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Nah, don't pretend, you wish they didn't ever exist and make your life miserable for the last 10 years.
    Miserable would be having a winning team to root for but being more concerned with what a team from NY does.

Boston fans do it with the Pats just like with their Sox. NY envy must make for one miserable existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Miserable would be having a winning team to root for but being more concerned with what a team from NY does.

Boston fans do it with the Pats just like with their Sox. NY envy must make for one miserable existence.
    Sox fans know how it feels. 2004 was just like your 2011, except, they closed the deal.

Hall Of Fame
    All 4 times the Pats have beat the Jets in the past 2 years it must have felt like watching the WWE and being the villain. Just not fair.
    And I am sure that losing to the Jets in the playoffs was not a lot of fun for you guys either How did that taste by the way?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Sox fans know how it feels. 2004 was just like your 2011, except, they closed the deal.
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Has nothing to do with morons from Boston chanting Yankees suck at their parades for the Sox and Pats.

Must suck to need validation by thinking you can compare to anything this city does and have to yell out to the rooftops.

And I am sure that losing to the Jets in the playoffs was not a lot of fun for you guys either How did that taste by the way?
    A little bitter, but I wash it down with the streaks of 3 Lombardis, lol

Honestly, I find these fights childish. I root for my team. You root for yours. I come on this site because it's more fun to fight for my team and against yours than it is to go on certain celebratory sites. It's simply more fun to hang around here and try not to get banned.

The Hernandez situation made it less fun. Debating Spygate is annoying but this is just out of the damn blue, people. If Belichick knew he shot some dudes 2 years ago, take him in. Until then, I don't know what to say as an opponent fan. I honestly don't. It sucks, what else can I say?

Besides leaving (already beat you to it, sg3), what else is left?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Has nothing to do with morons from Boston chanting Yankees suck at their parades for the Sox and Pats.

Must suck to need validation by thinking you can compare to anything this city does and have to yell out to the rooftops.
    What are you talking about? I love New York City. I've lived there. I don't even live in Boston.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    You guys think that the love boat incident got more press than the AH murder?

No way.

Where do you come up with this stuff?
    Do you move your lips while watching TV too? Read what people said. It's not about how much was posted. Tice was crucified for the incident and ultimately fired. Bellichik OTOH is just about being stroked and fondled for his 'handling' of this 'incident' in the 'press conferences'.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 07-26-2013 at 06:26 PM.

What are you talking about? I love New York City. I've lived there. I don't even live in Boston.
    LOOOOOOOL!!! You don't even know jack about your bandwagon teams "championships*"

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LOOOOOOOL!!! You don't even know jack about your bandwagon teams "championships*"

LOL!
    I also never said I wasn't from Boston and didn't root for Boston teams. I was born there there and rooted for 33 years.

ps You can live in New York and love Boston teams, and vice versa. *mindblown*

I love New York AND I love the Pats. It's not a difficult concept.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-26-2013 at 05:36 PM.

I also never said I wasn't from Boston and didn't root for Boston teams.

ps You can live in New York and love Boston teams, and vice versa. *mindblown*
    I lived in Boston for a very long time.
    Their fans are complete morons with no clue.
    You're team is a fraud, from Owner to Murderer.

I lived in Boston for a very long time.
    Their fans are complete morons with no clue.
    You're team is a fraud, from Owner to Murderer.
    Hello, "Hitman"

P.S. You do realize you are criticizing Hernandez and your nickname is the "Hitman?" Perhaps you might want to think about changing that nickname in respect to Odin Lloyd? Someone actually died from a hitman, and you have the screen name "Hitman."

"Hitman Harris" doesn't seem so cool of a nickname anymore, does it?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-26-2013 at 05:50 PM.

It's a pre-read statement, everyone knew it, what's your point? He spoke for like 10 minutes without anyone asking a question, that's like a record. I already said everyone knows he's an A-hole. But he did his best. I was personally expecting him to never say a thing, and make you and EM31 rail on him even more.
    He took the fall as the guy most responsible for Hernandez being on the team.

These are my favorite parts;

Did the organization have any idea about this double homicide in 2012 that he was connected or the shooting in Miami? “No.”

Then after a few other questions this is what happened...

For clarification, someone asked about your knowledge of the 2012 double homicide and the incident in Miami and your answer was ‘no.’ Was that no, you can’t comment or no, you didn’t know? “That would be no.”

The media had their chance and they weren’t getting another one from Belichick, no matter how they phrase the question. The answer will be forever just plain no.

Below is another great response. He cut the guy off before he could even ask the question.

Without being too specific and getting too personal – “I don’t think you need to worry about that, but I appreciate the warning.”

It’s pretty plain to see who’s in charge.

Here's the whole presser
    http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/...day-afternoon/

Hello, "Hitman"

P.S. You do realize you are criticizing Hernandez and your nickname is the "Hitman?" Perhaps you might want to think about changing that nickname in respect to Odin Lloyd? Someone actually died from a hitman, and you have the screen name "Hitman."

"Hitman Harris" doesn't seem so cool of a nickname anymore.
    Could this get ANY lamer?!
    Are you a teenager yet?

But I'll play.... SO, you are saying that your beloved Bellicheat and Dirty Molester Krapt WERE behind the murders?
    Interesting!

Also, thanks for showing your total lack of sports knowledge, paco!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 07-26-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Could this get ANY lamer?!
    Are you a teenager yet?

But I'll play.... SO, you are saying that your beloved Bellicheat and Dirty Molester Krapt WERE behind the murders?
    Interesting!

Also, thanks for showing your total lack of sports knowledge, paco!
    "Hitman Harris"... love the name... every day you wear that name you are giving a huge "F U" to Odin Lloyd who died from an actual hitman... but no, you keep that name because it sounds so awesome for David Harris... he's a "hitman" on the field for you, but guess what, someone was an actual hitman... your screen name is extremely distasteful.

"Hitman Harris"... love the name... every day you wear that name you are giving a huge "F U" to Odin Lloyd who died from an actual hitman... but no, you keep that name because it sounds so awesome for David Harris... he's a "hitman" on the field for you, but guess what, someone was an actual hitman... your screen name is extremely distasteful.
    LOLZ!!! Again, I repeat...

THANKS FOR SHOWING YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF SPORTS KNOWLEDGE, KIDDO!

edit- would you feel fore comfortable if I picked a more sensitive name? Maybe Homoerotic Harris? That would probably tickle your anus, yes?
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 07-26-2013 at 06:26 PM.

All playoff losses hurt, and that one was tough, but nothing compares to losing the perfect season in 2007. After that loss we can handle anything.

LOLZ!!! Again, I repeat...

THANKS FOR SHOWING YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF SPORTS KNOWLEDGE, KIDDO!

edit- would you feel fore comfortable if I picked a more sensitive name? Maybe Homoerotic Harris? That would probably tickle your anus, yes?
    LOL, yes, definitely change your name to "Homoerotic Harris." Can the mods give a name change.

Even if they don't, that's my new name for you. It's simplistic and stupid, but that sums you up pretty well.

LOL, yes, definitely change your name to "Homoerotic Harris." Can the mods give a name change.

Even if they don't, that's my new name for you. It's simplistic and stupid, but that sums you up pretty well.
    Hey! LGBT is SOOOO in right now!!!

GET MARRIED ****ERS!!!