Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 3,361 to 3,377 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    "Hitman Harris"... love the name... every day you wear that name you are giving a huge "F U" to Odin Lloyd who died from an actual hitman... but no, you keep that name because it sounds so awesome for David Harris... he's a "hitman" on the field for you, but guess what, someone was an actual hitman... your screen name is extremely distasteful.
    Listen, BTCIH. I've got a serious question for you.
    It's clear you can't be much past 20, IF that, so I been going fairly easy on you.
    BUT, you wanna keep following me around and I'm starting to wonder if you're actually SAR...
    So, now that you keep on with your punk siht, my question is,

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE A POWERSHOT FROM ME??? WELL DO YOU?? HUH?

JUST GIVE ME A TIME AND PLACE! I BET YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS POWERSHOT! BUT I KNOW YOU'LL BE TOO PVSSY TO EVEN TRY!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 07-26-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    It's clear you can't be much past 20, IF that, so I been going fairly easy on you.
    BUT, you wanna keep following me around and I'm starting to wonder if you're actually SAR...

JUST GIVE ME A TIME AND PLACE! I BET YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS POWERSHOT! BUT I KNOW YOU'LL BE TOO PVSSY TO EVEN TRY!
    What are you wasting your time on this little maggot Pat fan? He's a loser to be here so just ignore him and he'll crawl back to his slime pit in patsy land.

I don't know what a "POWERSHOT" from you means but I think I can guess. You don't need a pvssy to try.

You're right, I can't take your POWERSHOT. Stop trying to offer me one, bro. I'm not into that.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-26-2013 at 10:35 PM.

I don't know what a "POWERSHOT" from you means but I think I can guess. You don't need a pvssy to try.

You're right, I can't take your POWERSHOT. Stop trying to offer me one, bro. I'm not into that.
    Yeah, I know you're into the Brady-Shot... Ain't nothin like that!

You couldn't handle the powershot! I can do pushups without stopping.

It would blow you up sopne!

Yeah, I know you're into the Brady-Shot... Ain't nothin like that!

You couldn't handle the powershot! I can do pushups without stopping.

It would blow you up sopne!
    I don't read the hampur very often, i just know the meme exists. If "powershot" is another meme, i missed that too. Assuming it is, because it's just too stupid to be something you just said. My apologies. The crossover gets awkward because not everyone ventures there.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-27-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't read the hampur very often, i just know the meme exists. If "powershot" is another meme, i missed that too. Assuming it is, because it's just too stupid to be something you just said. My apologies. The crossover gets awkward because not everyone ventures there.
    Poor dumb chowd troll ASGclown0531...

Veteran
    Why Pats fans would prefer to be surrounded by Jets fans on this site still boggles my mind. If it's not envy then get the **** out of here. You can't tell me there isn't a better forum for Patriots fans out there.

Have you looked for one?

Do you know how to?

Ill help you all find a home if you need me to, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ego Trip View Post
    Why Pats fans would prefer to be surrounded by Jets fans on this site still boggles my mind. If it's not envy then get the **** out of here. You can't tell me there isn't a better forum for Patriots fans out there.
    This is far and away the best Patriots message board on the internet.

Steelers Fever is a very distant second.

Jets Insider VIP
    Jesus Christ

Can't we let this thread die for awhile at least until the actual trial starts?

It's training camp you mooks

Buncha gibronis in heyah!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Jesus Christ

Can't we let this thread die for awhile at least until the actual trial starts?

It's training camp you mooks
    +1, but I'll take it a step further. Mods: This thread is soiling the Landing Strip. Please dump it, it looks like a turd on a white carpet.

As bad is it looks for Hernandez though, all we have is circumstantial evidence.

If Zimmerman could get off, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hernandez does.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    If Zimmerman could get off, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hernandez does.
    The two situations aren't even remotely comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    The two situations aren't even remotely comparable.
    I don't think you're getting my point.

In both situations, common sense will tell you that both of them did it. Unfortunately, our justice system doesn't go by common sense.

Just like with Zimmerman, the only evidence we have against Hernandez is circumstantial. You can't properly convict somebody off circumstantial evidence. Not concrete enough, raises too much doubt.

Veteran

In both situations, common sense will tell you that both of them did it. Unfortunately, our justice system doesn't go by common sense.

Just like with Zimmerman, the only evidence we have against Hernandez is circumstantial. You can't properly convict somebody off circumstantial evidence. Not concrete enough, raises too much doubt.
    They amount of circumstantial evidence does not compare; they is very little in common between the two cases. There is a multitude of layers of evidence in the Hernandez case plus a defendant who is negotiating a lesser sentence in return for giving evidence on behalf of the prosecution.

The Hernandez case is not a slam dunk but I do not see him walking.

Jets Insider VIP

I don't think you're familiar with the Zimmerman case.

Of course he shot Martin. He openly admitted to it.

Difference is, he shot him in self defense and there was basically zero evidence to prove otherwise.

Hernandez was involved in a pre-meditated murder in which he led his "friend" out to a secluded industrial site and shot him at point blank range multiple times. And there is a mountain of evidence suggesting that he was in fact the gunman.

Bewildered Beast
    The Circus is heading up 95