Page 19 of 169 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    If he is not cooperating and has a lawyer then that certainly does make him look guilty. And I do think that is a dooshy thing to do. And if he has any involvement I hope he gets what he deserves.

Thanks for posting that. Like I sad before, I am following the situation via this thread.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by danny86 View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...adley/2438713/

wow, he has already been accused of a previous shooting. And saw on espn comments that he has been involved in gangs. Hope it's not true, don't want to wish any bad upon any person. And hope Goodson gets cleared to play.

Report: Hernandez recently was sued for allegedly shooting someone in the face
    Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
    Aaron Hernandez Pic Getty Images

June is a slow month for football. It hasn’t been a slow month for a certain football player’s lawyers.

According to TMZ, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued last week in a Florida federal court for allegedly shooting someone in the face.

The lawsuit, filed by Alexander S. Bradley, claims that Hernandez shot Bradley on February 13, 2013 while the two men were riding in a car. Bradley allegedly lost his right eye as a result of the incident, along with other injuries.

Per TMZ, the case was dismissed only four days after it was filed. Since it’s highly unlikely that any action was taken on the case that quickly, there’s a chance the case was settled.

Hernandez would have been much smarter to settle the case before it was filed. Between the lawsuit and the investigation in Massachusetts, Hernandez is now more likely to attract the attention of the league office, which is more apt to apply the enforce the personal-conduct policy when a player is involved in multiple off-field incidents.
    Yeah now there's another incident coming out about how he shot another guy in face and lost his eye. I dont know why it's a lawsuit being filed, which makes it look like a civil matter. It should be attempted murder. Either way with these two cases now, it looks like Hernandez has been up to no good and is rumored to be part of gangs. He hasn't been hanging around the right people. I don't know why he would want to be involved with gangs when he has one with an NFL, football team, neither can i understand how he has the time for the **** he's been doing, but it looks like the Patriots wont ever have their duel TE attack again, or possibly one TE with Gronk always hurt.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I see.

What I meant was is there any doubt that SOJ exists. And that it was SOJ b.c a player that I had hopes for ending up doing something stupid that might prevent him from playing for us. Kind of like a woe is me/bad luck. It was half joke, half truth.

But I did post it and you guys are free to interpret it in anyway you want and I have to deal with that. But I never said he was guilty so maybe you guys could use the search feature and find that one.

Dont worry, i went on a homophobic rant a few days ago, and nobody remembers it. Just change threads.

There was some good action in the "Not looking good for Santonio" thread a few hours ago. You could still get in on that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I expect this from those three but not from you Savage. Surely you know the difference between the Goodson and Hernandez incidents.

GOODSON WAS CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!

Sure, murder is worse but Hernandez was not caught murdering someone. That is the difference.

But feel free to keep whining about the Jets getting mistreated from fatasses on the radio and hack beat reporters.
    That's why there's detectives that find clues and **** so they can prosecute them you idiot. ever watch CSI or first 48 hours. There's a big difference between getting pulled over as a drunken passenger with marijuana on them and someone who has shot someone in the eye and also killed another.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see.

What I meant was is there any doubt that SOJ exists. And that it was SOJ b.c a player that I had hopes for ending up doing something stupid that might prevent him from playing for us. Kind of like a woe is me/bad luck. It was half joke, half truth.

But I did post it and you guys are free to interpret it in anyway you want and I have to deal with that. But I never said he was guilty so maybe you guys could use the search feature and find that one.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see.

Not that I have any intention of getting in the middle of your disagreement with Source, but my own reading of that comment was one of exasperation, not a declaration of presumed guilt. But I'm not overly familiar with you or your posting style, tbqh.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    someone who has shot someone in the eye
    To be clear, he shot him in the arm and then the bullet traveled up through his body and came out his eye.

Allegedly.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    To be clear, he shot him in the arm and then the bullet traveled up through his body and came out his eye.

Allegedly.
    The Magic Bullet Theory II: Bullet Boogaloo?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

Allegedly.
    Was that before or after molestation, Allegedly?

Innocent till proven guilty unless you live in France.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    You first post in that thread was:

Which certainly appears to bemoan his guilt (as SOJ'ness) if read a certain way, or to simply be asking if there is doubt he's guilty if read a different way.

The "Search" feature here is your friend.
    The search feature here is fickle and only occasionally friendly.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Allegedly.
    what were those bullets? those bug things from the mummy that crawl around inside you? you pats fans will defend your team's players any way possible.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    what were those bullets? those bug things from the mummy that crawl around inside you? you pats fans will defend your team's players any way possible.
    I was just quoting TMZ...

"Bradley will argue that the bullet initially struck him in the arm and continued traveling through his body until it struck him in the face .... blowing out his eyeball."

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I use lawyers for certain things... real estate purchases, business transactions, etc. I don't need a criminal lawyer when being questioned by the cops.

I know I am innocent, so I have no problem with speaking to the cops. This serves the greater good as it gets the cops off an innocent persons back and points them in the right direction and serves the moral majority.

You don't want murderers running around in your neighborhood, so you COOPERATE with the police and allow them to do their job. That can only result in good things like catching the perpetrator and keeping the public SAFE.
    got it. sorry for the confusion. you were talking about criminal lawyers i see.

i have nothing against criminal lawyers. but if i was brought in for questioning, i sure would make sure i have a lawyer present. why not be on the safe side.

but your point on helping out i agree with.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patriots TEs are having a busy offseason.

Can Tebow block or catch passes?

Nevermind, we know that answer...

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Patriots TEs are having a busy offseason.

Can Tebow block or catch passes?

Nevermind, we know that answer...

Are you saying Bellichek knew?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    It's funny, not to defend Tebow, but that incompletion is more on Sanchez than Tebow.

Thrown high and behind the reciever, and slow enough the defender got his hand on it.

Sure, Tebow wasn't going to catch it anyway tbqh, thats obvious, but it's a really poorly thrown ball to an open man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This **** makes you sick. I am one who believes in the more your given, they more you should give. This is a guy that got a nice payday but could not shake the street life he grew up in. Tough **** for him. If he is ever charged with anything from this other than just something the cops charge him with hoping that he will give evidence he should be suspended by the nfl immediately. Even so, If he refuses to cooperate with the cops the pats should suspend him from the team pending charges. They will have to pay him, but they did a background check on him and he was on the team for two years, they must have knew he still had street connections.

On the other hand this shot in the arm and out the eye story is too fishy for me. No police report, but a civil suit? I am leery when I hear that type of story.
    I understand why in a rape case when a woman does not want to be dragged thru the mud, but in an assault case? why?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    It's funny, not to defend Tebow, but that incompletion is more on Sanchez than Tebow.

Thrown high and behind the reciever, and slow enough the defender got his hand on it.

Sure, Tebow wasn't going to catch it anyway tbqh, thats obvious, but it's a really poorly thrown ball to an open man.

Hahaa, kinda looks like he threw at his head.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why there's detectives that find clues and **** so they can prosecute them you idiot. ever watch CSI or first 48 hours. There's a big difference between getting pulled over as a drunken passenger with marijuana on them and someone who has shot someone in the eye and also killed another.
    You're right, there is. And if/when Hernandez is found guilty of those crimes he will leapfrog Goodson on the dirtbag totem pole.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    This **** makes you sick. I am one who believes in the more your given, they more you should give. This is a guy that got a nice payday but could not shake the street life he grew up in. Tough **** for him. If he is ever charged with anything from this other than just something the cops charge him with hoping that he will give evidence he should be suspended by the nfl immediately. Even so, If he refuses to cooperate with the cops the pats should suspend him from the team pending charges. They will have to pay him, but they did a background check on him and he was on the team for two years, they must have knew he still had street connections.

On the other hand this shot in the arm and out the eye story is too fishy for me. No police report, but a civil suit? I am leery when I hear that type of story.
    I understand why in a rape case when a woman does not want to be dragged thru the mud, but in an assault case? why?
    That TMZ story has to be bull****. Makes no sense in many ways.