Page 20 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You're right, there is. And if/when Hernandez is found guilty of those crimes he will leapfrog Goodson on the dirtbag totem pole.
    And of course what you meant to say was if Goodson is found guilty of a single crime.

Right?

And sorry, being a suspect in a murder investigation, having the authorities admit you are not clear and are a person of interest is much, much worse than being a drunk ass passenger in your buddies car.

No matter what was found hidden in that car.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I expect this from those three but not from you Savage. Surely you know the difference between the Goodson and Hernandez incidents.

GOODSON WAS CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!

Sure, murder is worse but Hernandez was not caught murdering someone. That is the difference.

But feel free to keep whining about the Jets getting mistreated from fatasses on the radio and hack beat reporters.
    Problem is, we're all right.

We know the difference. Murder vs being drunk.

And the fools who try and make drunk the worse offense.

Don't know about you, I've been hammered drunk but I've never killed anyone.

Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Do you know what the "F" in FBI stands for?
    Fancy

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Are you saying Bellichek knew?

Last edited by jetstream23; 06-19-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Are you saying Bellichek knew?
    He obviously has the tape.

Hall Of Fame
    The fish rots from the head down. Just sayin'

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post

Put it down and don't touch it. An express courier will be there in 5 minutes..

I can't go back through all the posts, but I get the gist. Here's my opinion, from a prosecutorial point of view - someone with experience.

Goodson was charged. Whether the charges stick or not, he was charged.

Hernandez was not charged. Is Hernandez a ****-bag? Well, if we want to go by what people have done, i.e. Goodson is so bad, how about this: Hernandez admitted to chronic use of marijuana while in college, and failed multiple drug tests. Also, alleged law suit for allegedly SHOOTING someone in the face - Alexander Bradley or something like that. That is pending.

So, Goodson had a good time fault. Did he kill anyone? No. Did he intend to? No. Did he hurt anyone? No. Could he have? Yes.

Goodson suffers in this one because he was charged. Hernandez seems to be a little wiser in terms of eluding the law, BUT Hernandez is a grade 1 ****-bag. All his garbage is catching up to him.

Media loves charges. Even pending charges.

I don't want anything to do with either of them, but be fair about it. Hernandez is not a saint. He never was, and never will be. He's a punk, had that reputation in college, and it has followed him everywhere.

Goodson may be in the dog house as well, but let's not compare one to the other at this point. Hernandez should not get a pass. He shouldn't be hanging out with people like that. Yes, he's an adult, but you know what, if he was a Pittsburgh Steeler, he'd be out of a job.

Stop bickering between all of you. Facts are developing, and some exist. Extrapolating facts, or theories, to meet what you want in something that I laugh about when I read the posts, is ignorant. Where there's smoke there's fire. Hernandez is involved in some way. He rented the car. Done. Does it mean he know what for? No, but maybe he shouldn't have let someone else drive it away.

Jesus.

My bad,... Tebow.
    Last edited by John_0515; 06-19-2013 at 07:29 PM.

All Pro
    The Patriots are the class of the NFL, from top to bottom.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I'd rather be a guy who was a drunk passenger in a car and was banged out on a gun charge because they can.

I could live with that much easier than the cops finding an associates dead body alongside of a car in my name, less than a mile from my house. Having the authorities claim I am a strong suspect and haven't been cleared. Having search warrants issued for house and car, etc.

I think his scenario would scare the hell out of me, much more than Goodsons

All League
    Perhaps he was leaving the premises and was carjacked/robbed and murdered. There are people out there who prey on "wealthy people". Who knows? Like I said in the case of Goodson, lets see how things play out before convicting him

Hall Of Fame
    And of course what you meant to say was if Goodson is found guilty of a single crime.

Right?

And sorry, being a suspect in a murder investigation, having the authorities admit you are not clear and are a person of interest is much, much worse than being a drunk ass passenger in your buddies car.

No matter what was found hidden in that car.
    In America you are innocent until proven guilty. However, if you are caught in the act, the "proven guilty" part is basically a formality.

I never tried to equate the Goodson and Hernandez situations until someone else brought them up. Earlier in the thread I said I was reserving judgement on Hernandez until we find out more details. Then I was accused of going easy on Hernandez while being harsh on Goodson. And that was only b.c of a misinterpretation of a post I made in the Goodson thread. But once I was wrongfully called out for that, I explained how the two situations are different and why they are treated differently just for the sake of conversation. That is all.

I want to move on from this. I am waving the white flag.

All League
    SOP

That villainous thug!

I'd rather be a guy who was a drunk passenger in a car and was banged out on a gun charge because they can.

I could live with that much easier than the cops finding an associates dead body alongside of a car in my name, less than a mile from my house. Having the authorities claim I am a strong suspect and haven't been cleared. Having search warrants issued for house and car, etc.

I think his scenario would scare the hell out of me, much more than Goodsons
    This is just flat-out false. Hernandez isn't a suspect, let alone a "strong" suspect as of right now. Not being cleared does not mean that you are automatically a suspect or even a "person of interest." All of these terms have very specific meanings and you're throwing them around interchangeably.

Banned
    In America you are innocent until proven guilty. However, if you are caught in the act, the "proven guilty" part is basically a formality.

I never tried to equate the Goodson and Hernandez situations until someone else brought them up. Earlier in the thread I said I was reserving judgement on Hernandez until we find out more details. Then I was accused of going easy on Hernandez while being harsh on Goodson. And that was only b.c of a misinterpretation of a post I made in the Goodson thread. But once I was wrongfully called out for that, I explained how the two situations are different and why they are treated differently just for the sake of conversation. That is all.

I want to move on from this. I am waving the white flag.
    Nobody misinterpreted your post. You just got called out on your bullsh!t.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    Yeah now there's another incident coming out about how he shot another guy in face and lost his eye. I dont know why it's a lawsuit being filed, which makes it look like a civil matter. It should be attempted murder. Either way with these two cases now, it looks like Hernandez has been up to no good and is rumored to be part of gangs. He hasn't been hanging around the right people. I don't know why he would want to be involved with gangs when he has one with an NFL, football team, neither can i understand how he has the time for the **** he's been doing, but it looks like the Patriots wont ever have their duel TE attack again, or possibly one TE with Gronk always hurt.
    The burden of proof in a civil matter is much lower than in a criminal one. The victim and or police likely believes there wasn't enough evidence to convict him criminally, civilly is another matter. Just ask OJ

Jets Insider VIP
    Who opened the sewer and let ASS0531 out??

Here's my friendly advice, DeeDee

Every time you try and further clarify your position it seems to me you make it worse

I agree about the white flag though...at this point both Goodson, the over imbiber and Hernandez, the murderer are both innocent in the eyes of the law

I agree we should let these cases play out

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    To be clear, he shot him in the arm and then the bullet traveled up through his body and came out his eye.

Allegedly.
    We're you in the back seat posting to jets insider?