Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Klomp View Post
    All joking aside, cops are a**holes.
    You may be new here so I will give you a warning... JI has many law enforcement members here and none will be classified that way again without the offender being banned

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    You may be new here
    reminds me of when you didn't know who Jimmy® was and banned him

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    They'll believe me because they will have factual ballistic test proving my guns were not involved. And if they still don't? I'll tell them to dig deeper. I'll tell them to knock themselves out. I'll be literally an open book. I don't have a son, so they'll never be able to accuse my son of rape.

With advances in DNA testing, they'll NEVER be able to directly tie to any crime. Period. End of subject.
    For you, but not these folks:

http://listverse.com/2013/04/09/10-i...nced-to-death/

10,000 INNOCENT PEOPLE CONVICTED EACH YEAR, STUDY ESTIMATES

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- About 10,000 people in the United States may be wrongfully convicted of serious crimes each year, a new study suggests.

The results are based on a survey of 188 judges, prosecuting attorneys, public defenders, sheriffs and police chiefs in Ohio and 41 state attorneys general.

The study also found that the most important factor leading to wrongful conviction is eyewitness misidentification.
    http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/ronhuff.htm

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    What pisses me off is how initially reports were that AH was not involved, he was having a bad day, he'll be fine.

Media pundits.

Good luck, Aaron. I hope you didn't do it. If you did, good luck.
    WFAN reported yesterday that authorities considered AH as a person of interest and said that they hadn't eliminated him as a suspect.

Guess it depends on who you read or listened to.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    When the executed the search warrant yesterday do you think they did something that would allow them to check Hernandez's hands for gun powder residue?
    GSR has the consistency of flour and typically only stays on a living person for a maximum of 4-6 hours. Wiping the hands on anything, even putting them in and out of pockets can transfer GSR off the hands. Victims don't always get GSR on them, even suicide victims can test negative for GSR.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You may be new here so I will give you a warning... JI has many law enforcement members here and none will be classified that way again without the offender being banned

You can ban me if you want.

That will not change the fact that cops are a**holes. All of them. Be they JI members or not.

But, go ahead, ban me. Show everyone what an internet tough guy you are.

Go on. Flex those internet muscles Mr. Mod.

I'll see you later.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    All joking aside, cops are a**holes.
    Holy crap

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

That will not change the fact that cops are a**holes. All of them. Be they JI members or not.

I'll see you later.
    I triple dog dare you to say it again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    reminds me of when you didn't know who Jimmy® was and banned him
    Lol I have only mastered the ban button on my phone... I have to do the fancy modding from home

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this like Beetlejuice you have to say it 3 times??

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vinny didn't hang around long with his new Jake Klomp user ID

what will his next costume look like?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    GSR has the consistency of flour and typically only stays on a living person for a maximum of 4-6 hours. Wiping the hands on anything, even putting them in and out of pockets can transfer GSR off the hands. Victims don't always get GSR on them, even suicide victims can test negative for GSR.
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that microscopic powder granules project from the gun firing at speeds in excess of the bullet itself become embedded in skin and clothing and can't just be washed off.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vick is traveling to Texas, to experience the Permanent-ian Ban-sin.

(that's a pun on Permian Basin; in west Texas)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Is ESPN covering this with their crack crew or are they still following Tebow to see if he jogs shirtless or farts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that microscopic powder granules project from the gun firing at speeds in excess of the bullet itself become embedded in skin and clothing and can't just be washed off.
    Maybe testing has improved quite a bit CSI Sonny..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

I'll see you later.
    Wow

What a dick

Maybe I'll let you hang around for a while to see if you can top this gem. Congratulations BTW I've never called anyone else here a dick, dick.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll see you later.
    Lol these POS obviously created a dummy account just for the thrill of getting banned. Probably same dummy from last week Watch another " newcomer " appear tomorrow, only if you had to pay for a new email address

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow

What a dick

Maybe I'll let you hang around for a while to see if you can top this gem. Congratulations BTW I've never called anyone else here a dick, dick.

Not even Dick Kotite??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Not even Dick Kotite??
    or Dick Hertz

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    AH's attorney: Michael Fee.

Michael represents organizations and individuals in a wide variety of investigations and enforcement proceedings brought by federal, state and foreign government agencies. His practice focuses on white collar criminal, civil and administrative matters involving the regulation of the health care industry, FDA regulation of medical device companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers, securities enforcement, investment adviser regulation, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, export and trade regulation, public corruption and campaign finance law. Michael has defended numerous cases brought under the U.S. Civil False Claims Act, litigating these cases successfully in federal district court and the federal courts of appeals. Michael also uses his extensive experience defending organizations to assist clients with the design and implementation of compliance systems that help prevent violations of law.

Prior to joining the firm, Michael was a federal prosecutor in the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, where he was responsible for grand jury investigations and prosecutions involving extortion, bribery, conflict of interest, and other offenses committed by public officials. During his tenure at the Public Integrity Section, Michael also conducted preliminary investigations of high-ranking federal officials to determine whether the Attorney General should request the appointment of an Independent Counsel. Michael joined the Department of Justice under the Attorney General’s Honors Program.

Michael has served as co-leader of the firm’s Government Enforcement Practice Group.

Lead counsel for a national health care services provider in a multi-district federal criminal investigation and parallel Civil False Claims Act actions arising from allegations of illegal relationships with hospitals and physicians.
    Lead counsel for numerous academic medical centers and faculty physician organizations in a nationwide federal investigation into billing by teaching physicians.
    Lead counsel for a U.S. aerospace parts manufacturer in a federal criminal investigation, a parallel Department of Commerce enforcement proceeding and a federal debarment proceeding arising from the alleged unlicensed export of goods to Iran.
    As lead counsel for a publicly traded biomanufacturing company, conducted an internal investigation for the board of directors into possible violations of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and successfully managed a voluntary disclosure to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission resulting in no enforcement proceeding, sanctions or penalties.
    Lead counsel for an academic medical center in a federal criminal investigation into alleged illegal relationships with a major pharmaceutical manufacturer.
    Lead counsel for an investment adviser in parallel investigations and enforcement proceedings conducted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.K.’s Financial Services Authority.
    Lead counsel for a major medical device manufacturer in a federal criminal investigation and parallel congressional and state investigations into the company’s marketing practices and relationships with physician consultants.
    Lead counsel for the CEO of a medical device manufacturer in a federal criminal investigation of various FDA and other violations by the company.
    Lead counsel for a company accused of conducting a scheme to furnish illegal campaign contributions to a candidate for political office.
    As lead counsel for a hospital system, achieved the only dismissal in the country of a Civil False Claims Act case brought against numerous hospitals throughout the United States alleging improper inpatient billing for pneumonia.
    http://www.ropesgray.com/biographies...ael-k-fee.aspx