Page 39 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Terrible that a man lost his life, especially in the manner it happened.

As it pertains to the field(which is obviously insignificant in the big picture) I'm calling a week 2 win in Foxboro for the Jets.... I'll be there and will have to meet up with some JI members as well....hopefully I'll have some good seats, we'll see.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    HI MJ,

still at it with your wild eyed maniacal rant, I see

I'll try later and see if you have returned to sanity
    If you're looking to see if I recover from a "wild eyed maniacal rant" as you call it, don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    As a lawyer and someone whose family is intimately involved in the judicial system, the first thing you do is lawyer up when questioned regarding a major crime. Then you can provide all the information they want with the advice of a lawyer.
    Listen, I respect you as a person and all. But when this it comes to this?

HORSESH*T

Just because you are lawyer that doesn't make you right.

INNOCENT people have NOTHING to hide.

Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    When your a lawyer posting that you should always call one is like a poster named Mangold brother saying Mangold is the best lineman ever.. There is a bit of a bias there.. In general one probably should call a attorney but in my experience I have never done it unless I was charged with a crime.. When I lived in NY I answered the door one day to find 2 detectives with guns pointed at me.. I said I suppose you haven't had any coffee yet this morning come on in..

It seems they were looking for someone that was involved in a murder and he was thought to be dating a dancer that I rented the upstairs apartment to.. I called her down and asked her if she knew the person in question and if she knew how to get in touch with him.. She did and arranged to meet him at a local bar with the detectives along.. They arrested him and they came back to thank me for my help.. Now I may be as nutty as MJ but I always try to help first unless I feel I'm being charged with something.. I suppose if your dealing with a insane officer that may be the way to go but in my experience the other 99% are just doing their job IMO..
    That's the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tebow View Post
    Can't we all just get along?
    Tim, level with me, broski...did you frame Hernandez in order to get some playing time? Hmm?
    Last edited by McGinley; 06-20-2013 at 05:07 PM.

When your a lawyer posting that you should always call one is like a poster named Mangold brother saying Mangold is the best lineman ever.. There is a bit of a bias there.. In general one probably should call a attorney but in my experience I have never done it unless I was charged with a crime.. When I lived in NY I answered the door one day to find 2 detectives with guns pointed at me.. I said I suppose you haven't had any coffee yet this morning come on in..

It seems they were looking for someone that was involved in a murder and he was thought to be dating a dancer that I rented the upstairs apartment to.. I called her down and asked her if she knew the person in question and if she knew how to get in touch with him.. She did and arranged to meet him at a local bar with the detectives along.. They arrested him and they came back to thank me for my help.. Now I may be as nutty as MJ but I always try to help first unless I feel I'm being charged with something.. I suppose if your dealing with a insane officer that may be the way to go but in my experience the other 99% are just doing their job IMO..
    What kind of dancer and how much rent did you charge her?

In that case you would be nuts not to get a lawyer..
    I guess I would have to agree with you here as well. I never thought about that scenario.

But common sense will let you know that the cops will be looking at you first in that scenario. The first thing that comes to their mind is "crime of passion" and there's only a very few people that could have a motive in that scenario.

But I would be damn sure to push my lawyer to allow them FULL access to ANYTHING that will quickly clear my name and allow the cops to move on.

I think everyone forgets this isn't personal 9 times out of 10. Cops have a job to do. I respect the job that they do. I think it serves the greater good.

And I am most certainly NOT of the opinion that cops are out to get you. I think that is the height of stupidity.

Hernandez update: Tight end destroyed home security system, cell phone 23-year-old hi

40 million for 5 years. Sweet. Where is Fatcesssssa now?

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Is Dimitri OK?
    He's doing well, other than the dog he adopted, which apparently had bite training (nobody knew). It bit his sister-in-law twice. He had to give it back.

I said he HAD to keep it.

He'll be back. Thanks to all the supporters.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ssp242 View Post
    40 million for 5 years. Sweet. Where is Fatcesssssa now?
    I like this thread because i cant sift thru all 800 posts in the other, and im looking for a brief summary to the Hernandez Murder mystery, but im having a problem interpreting the title

Dump

I always wanted to say that

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I guess I would have to agree with you here as well. I never thought about that scenario.

But common sense will let you know that the cops will be looking at you first in that scenario. The first thing that comes to their mind is "crime of passion" and there's only a very few people that could have a motive in that scenario.

But I would be damn sure to push my lawyer to allow them FULL access to ANYTHING that will quickly clear my name and allow the cops to move on.

I think everyone forgets this isn't personal 9 times out of 10. Cops have a job to do. I respect the job that they do. I think it serves the greater good.

And I am most certainly NOT of the opinion that cops are out to get you. I think that is the height of stupidity.
    So when do you get out on parole?

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    What kind of dancer and how much rent did you charge her?
    ...and how often we're you gettin a piece?

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    So when do you get out on parole?
    We're all Jet fans - all of us are in for life already

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    INNOCENT people have NOTHING to hide.
    It's not about hiding something. It's about protecting yourself from a system that will grind you up and spit you out in pieces, under the wrong circumstances, even if you happen to be innocent.

Recommended Youtube viewing: "Don't Talk to Cops"...very instructive lecture by a law professor about exactly this topic. He gives equal time to a veteran police detective who goes on to describe, in practical professional terms, why the prof is exactly right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

And in no way is this personal toward cops. They have a job to do. When it comes to an investigation, protecting your rights as a citizen isn't even on their radar. That's your job. And that of your attorney.

Innocent people have NOTHING to hide.

MAYBE if these people actually accommodated the cops and let them do their jobs it would have been much easier for them to CLEAR their names.

It's not rocket science. As much as there is NO perfect crime, there is also NO perfect mistaken prosecution.

DIG DEEPER. Take whatever the f*ck you want. I am INNOCENT GD it!

You want me to take a lie detector test? DONE.

You want my fingerprints? DONE.

You want DNA? DONE.

You want to know my whereabouts? DONE.

You want me in cuffs so an eye witness can get an up close and personal look at me? DONE.

You want to interrogate me? DONE.

Somewhere along the way it sinks in that the cops are barking up the WRONG tree.
    Get what your saying, if he did it.. We haven't gotten any details.. Let me give u 1 of what could be many senerios AH didnt kill the dude but should get a lawyer.. Lets say 1 of his friends did the dirty, maybe AH didnt witness it but he somehow heard about it after the fact. Maybe the dummies came running to AH house after looking for " what do we do now" help.. I'm not a lawyer but is he required to tell the police then? Is that a crime he didnt? Surely he will not want to rat out his friends, not yet.. Lets say even worse, he witnessed it.. Just by being there even if he didnt know it was going to happen he would atleast be a accomplice to murder.. Surely he is not going to answer all these questions now, he would be dumb to offer all he knows in exchange for nothing. Now after the DA puts together a case against the shooter or shooters, AH has a bargaining chip.. Since he didnt offer his story for free, which would have easily got him charged, he can agree to testify against the shooters if they drop a accomplice charge against him. You def need a lawyer for that.. Or whatever his involved was.. We don't know the details..

Quote Originally Posted by rbstern View Post
    It's not about hiding something. It's about protecting yourself from a system that will grind you up and spit you out in pieces, under the wrong circumstances, even if you happen to be innocent.

Recommended Youtube viewing: "Don't Talk to Cops"...very instructive lecture by a law professor about exactly this topic. He gives equal time to a veteran police detective who goes on to describe, in practical professional terms, why the prof is exactly right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

And in no way is this personal toward cops. They have a job to do. When it comes to an investigation, protecting your rights as a citizen isn't even on their radar. That's your job. And that of your attorney.
    This.

Always CYA, even if you think you have no reason to CYA.

Just read on KFFL that police plan to charge Hernandez in connection with this murder. No details yet on what those charges will be. Yet, you can bet it will be a lot more serious then being out cold drunk in a dumbly parked car with a small amount of weed.
    This will hang over the Pats season like a dark cloud and you can be sure it will be a huge distraction.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Aaron,
    Unfortunately smashing your phone doesnt delete the call records or texts from your phone providers database.

Ever seen The First 48? They always check the phones first!