Page 42 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear NFL NETWORK,

Where are the Belicheat has lost the team comments by your "experts" ?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Spy-gate to Murder-gate.....the REAL Circus has surfaced.....and this time its not media fueled.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    We are celebrating Justice being served on the perp.

I must have been in a coma and missed the trial.

Justice will be served.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    @onlygators: RT @Bward3: Sources: MSP has video surveillance of NE Patriot Aaron Hernandez returning to home shortly after neighbors heard gunshots.
    He's FVCKED! Finally! I hope he enjoys his prison grits! Thanks for making another GIGANTIC shlt stain on the Pasts* name, Aaron, you fvcktard!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You are completely missing the point.

Jets crimes < Pats crimes.

Its a new NFL stat. Here in '13.

(FTR...Im pretty sure no one is celebrating...just the typical rivalry stuff. Im sure we all wish it was a non-violent crime. At least I hope so. )
    Well, "Hernandez and Belicheat are charged with conspiracy to rape small farm animals" would be definitely more enjoyable case. But we got what we got.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You know as well as I do there are some people here that are happy that it is a Patriot that murdered somebody (or was an accomplice) b.c of how the Pats are viewed.

I think that is a disgrace. Someone has died. One family has been ruined and likely a couple of other families will be ruined as a result of this.

Much bigger than a rivalry. But this is the internet. No place for perspective here.
    Sadly, this is one of those things where the "pretend" (football) intersects with reality. And no, the internet doesn't help. On the web people are not how they are in real life. They can compartmentalize their football life very neatly. You are smart enough to know not to look for perspective here. Deep down no one here is "happy" about a murder. (although Hitman seems to be real close to the line)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know as well as I do there are some people here that are happy that it is a Patriot that murdered somebody (or was an accomplice) b.c of how the Pats are viewed.

I think that is a disgrace. Someone has died. One family has been ruined and likely a couple of other families will be ruined as a result of this.

Much bigger than a rivalry. But this is the internet. No place for perspective here.
    Keep that perspective when a New York Jet gets into a car accident, or arrested for possession, or anything. Many people are taking the "poor Patriots" viewpoint, but if this were someone on the Jets, the media would be all over it. Notice how "New England Patriots' tight end" is rarely mentioned.

Aaron Hernandez, tight end for the NFL New England Patriots, owned by Robert Kraft, is a key person in a recent murder.

Those are all facts. Goodson had so much thrown at him. When Braylon Edwards got a DUI, Francessa crucified him, yelling and screaming that he should be cut, blah blah blah.

Where is all of that now? Hypocrites. All of them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting that ESPN and NFLN aren't bashing the Past over this the way they do us whenever one of our players sneezes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, this is one of those things where the "pretend" (football) intersects with reality. And no, the internet doesn't help. On the web people are not how they are in real life. They can compartmentalize their football life very neatly. You are smart enough to know not to look for perspective here. Deep down no one here is "happy" about a murder. (although Hitman seems to be real close to the line)
    I'm not happy about a murder....But the dude is already dead and has been murdered.....So might as well have been a Patriot behind it instead of someone else

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This made me lol actually. haha

and I'm not happy that the kid got murdered! Poor guy was just trying to sell some herb to people he thought were his friends.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

What perspective? If some random scum bag had killed him would you or anyone else know or care about this murder?

The scumbag turned out to be a Patriot player, it's a small silver lining. Have some perspective.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    ABC News reports that Aaron Hernandez destroyed his home security system and cell phone.

Police are back at Hernandez's home Thursday with a warrant based on evidence that he destroyed the home security system, which included video surveillance, intentionally. Hernandez also handed over his cell phone to investigators, and it was "in pieces." Additionally, authorities want to know why a house-cleaning team was hired to "scrub" the 23-year-old's mansion on Monday. One police official says Hernandez isn't a suspect, but he "has not been ruled out" and is "definitely not in the clear." The tight end sure isn't painting a pretty picture by destroying what could be deemed as evidence.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/

Unfortunately for Hernandez, whatever was on his phone including text messages and picture mail can easily be recovered from his cell phone company - pretty stupid move on his part, he couldn't make himself look more guilty.

How stupid do the Patriots look right now after making a public statement that they believe in his innocence?
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-20-2013 at 07:14 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Aaron,
    Unfortunately smashing your phone doesnt delete the call records or texts from your phone providers database.

Ever seen The First 48? They always check the phones first!
    My wife even said it. "Why would he smash the phone? All that stuff is recoverable."

Actually, you need a subpoena to get it all, and with the Search Warrant it's easier. They'll still get it all, but it'll take longer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think others are teetering on that line as well.

I hope you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Keep that perspective when a New York Jet gets into a car accident, or arrested for possession, or anything. Many people are taking the "poor Patriots" viewpoint, but if this were someone on the Jets, the media would be all over it. Notice how "New England Patriots' tight end" is rarely mentioned.

Aaron Hernandez, tight end for the NFL New England Patriots, owned by Robert Kraft, is a key person in a recent murder.

Those are all facts. Goodson had so much thrown at him. When Braylon Edwards got a DUI, Francessa crucified him, yelling and screaming that he should be cut, blah blah blah.

Where is all of that now? Hypocrites. All of them.
    We have discussed ad nauseam why the Pats get treated differently than the Jets.

I don't know. Maybe it makes me a bad fan for just dealing with it and moving on.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    I'm not happy about a murder....But the dude is already dead and has been murdered.....So might as well have been a Patriot behind it instead of someone else
    Precisely! I'm happy because of all the SHlT the media was saying and making up about the JETS and VIRULENTLY and furiously proclaiming "The circus is NOT over, The circus is NOT over!!!" (after we cut Tebow after securing the fact that he held ZERO value)

I guess the circus isn't over, ESPN! It just set up residence in your New England backyard! Now you can almost work from home!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    What perspective? If some random scum bag had killed him would you or anyone else know or care about this murder?

The scumbag turned out to be a Patriot player, it's a small silver lining. Have some perspective.
    I guess that is where we disagree. I don't see any silver lining in this. Not even a small one.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think others are teetering on that line as well.

I hope you are right.

We have discussed ad nauseam why the Pats get treated differently than the Jets.

I don't know. Maybe it makes me a bad fan for just dealing with it and moving on.
    It's the truth, and I'm talking about the media. Anyone who thinks otherwise that the media favors the Patriots is ignorant, a homer or both.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    My wife even said it. "Why would he smash the phone? All that stuff is recoverable."

Actually, you need a subpoena to get it all, and with the Search Warrant it's easier. They'll still get it all, but it'll take longer.
    And AH made it easier to get a warrant for the carrier by destroying the phone.

Most criminals are dumb. Cops just have to be less dumb than them and they'll come out a head.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that is where we disagree. I don't see any silver lining in this. Not even a small one.
    If someone's going to get murdered, I don't want it to be a New York Jet that's doing the killing (or getting killed). We've dealt with enough bad media. I don't care about New England as much as I care that it's not a New York Jet. That's a silver lining right there.

Jets just focus on the Jets. Condolences to Lloyd's family, but there's nothing any of us can do about it.
    Last edited by John_0515; 06-20-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait until weak 2 when Tebow is the starting TE for the Pats.