Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 43 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Wait until weak 2 when Tebow is the starting TE for the Pats.

Maybe there is a silver lining after all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Wait until weak 2 when Tebow is the starting TE for the Pats.
    He'll never be the TE. He's a quarterback. Ask him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    And AH made it easier to get a warrant for the carrier by destroying the phone.

Most criminals are dumb. Cops just have to be less dumb than them and they'll come out a head.
    I got intel once from a youtube video. Addresses, names, etc.

We raided the house, and knew where all the drugs/weapons/etc. were hidden.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    ABC News reports that Aaron Hernandez destroyed his home security system and cell phone.

Police are back at Hernandez's home Thursday with a warrant based on evidence that he destroyed the home security system, which included video surveillance, intentionally. Hernandez also handed over his cell phone to investigators, and it was "in pieces." Additionally, authorities want to know why a house-cleaning team was hired to "scrub" the 23-year-old's mansion on Monday. One police official says Hernandez isn't a suspect, but he "has not been ruled out" and is "definitely not in the clear." The tight end sure isn't painting a pretty picture by destroying what could be deemed as evidence.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/

Unfortunately for Hernandez, whatever was on his phone including text messages and picture mail can easily be recovered from his cell phone company - pretty stupid move on his part, he couldn't make himself look more guilty.

How stupid do the Patriots look right now after making a public statement that they believe in his innocence?
    They look like a scumbag criminal corporation who thinks it is above the law.

Boston "Strong"...........

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    He'll never be the TE. He's a quarterback. Ask him.
    He's certainly more of a QB than a TE. That's how bad of a TE he would be.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife even said it. "Why would he smash the phone? All that stuff is recoverable."

Actually, you need a subpoena to get it all, and with the Search Warrant it's easier. They'll still get it all, but it'll take longer.
    He should have watched more CSI. Electromagnet, or even drop it in a bucket of water, then turn it on.

I would have plugged it into my computer. Copied the files. Shredded the memory cards. Reinstalled the software from Verizon, then copied back my files minus the incriminating evidence. Piece of cake.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the truth, and I'm talking about the media. Anyone who thinks otherwise that the media favors the Patriots is ignorant, a homer or both.
    There is no denying it. Only an idiot would deny that the Pats get preferential treatment. But there is a reason why they get it.

Maybe that will change if things keep going the way they are for the Pats.

If someone's going to get murdered, I don't want it to be a New York Jet. We've dealt with enough bad media. I don't care about New England as much as I care that it's not a New York Jet. That's a silver lining right there.

Jets just focus on the Jets. Condolences to Lloyd's family, but there's nothing any of us can do about it.
    Fair enough.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    He's certainly more of a QB than a TE. That's how bad of a TE he would be.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If someone's going to get murdered, I don't want it to be a New York Jet that's doing the killing (or getting killed). We've dealt with enough bad media. I don't care about New England as much as I care that it's not a New York Jet. That's a silver lining right there.

Jets just focus on the Jets. Condolences to Lloyd's family, but there's nothing any of us can do about it.
    This is an Onion-style article, but could you even tell?

Jets Nation rejoices after not being investigated for murder

Yesterday in NFL | GFortier | 368 respect

Blog Photo - Jets rejoice after not being investigated for murder

The following article, despite being based loosely on non-fiction and bearing a polar resemblance to fact, is truer than you will ever know. Quotes made in this article are conjured out of pure inspiration, while the opinions expressed here are derived from what is both authentic and just.

Jets Nation was especially cheery today after learning that an NFL player was being investigated for murder and it wasn't even a Jet.

"This is big for us," said long-time Jets fan Sal Longjew, a Long Island native who claims to remember that one year a long time ago when Al Groh coached the team. "To not only not have one of our guys investigated for murder, but for it to be one of the Patriots we can't guard? I feel like I'm dreaming."

After being questioned yesterday about his possible connection to a homicide, Aaron Hernandez is facing more scrutiny as another man has come forward to complain that the Patriots tight end shot him in the face (a complaint many don't find themselves in a position to make).

Since the Jets fell to the Steelers in the 2010 AFC Championship game, nothing has gone right for the team that's come to be associated with everything that's wrong as the organization couldn't seem to get even the simplest moves right. Sometimes, however, it's the moves you don't make that make the difference.

"We feel like we've been given a second chance," said Rex Ryan, so energized by the lack of murder investigations surrounding the team that he couldn't help from ironing all of his sweater vests right then and there. "All we have to do now is maintain our focus, play football and not murder anybody and I think this could be a turning point for our franchise."
    http://www.faniq.com/blog/Jets-rejoi...der-Blog-68186

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    He should have watched more CSI. Electromagnet, or even drop it in a bucket of water, then turn it on.

I would have plugged it into my computer. Copied the files. Shredded the memory cards. Reinstalled the software from Verizon, then copied back my files minus the incriminating evidence. Piece of cake.
    I think they should have left the body in the house until they found a pro to get rid of it.

I am assuming that the murdered occurred in the house b.c he tried to destroy his surveillance.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the plot thickens

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a good thing they picked up tebow to avoid a circus coming to town.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    This is an Onion-style article, but could you even tell?

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Jets-rejoi...der-Blog-68186
    Their anuses REALLY hurt up there in Beantown right now!

And patsfans dot com... LOLZ!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a circus it is up there in Foxboro

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    They look like a scumbag criminal corporation who thinks it is above the law.

Boston "Strong"...........
    I'd be willing to bet they don't make any more public statements backing Hernandez anymore....LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    what a circus it is up there in Foxboro
    This, sadly, is more true than ever.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I think they should have left the body in the house until they found a pro to get rid of it.

I am assuming that the murdered occurred in the house b.c he tried to destroy his surveillance.
    Ol killer Hernandez shoulda went old-school VHS even BELICHEAT knew to go analog!
    Can't properly destroy digital evidence of you murdering someone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This, sadly, is more true than ever.
    Sad my AZZ!

WTF YOU talking about?! They friggin deserve HELL!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who needs Vinny when we have DeeDeeNE here to defend his Patriots, the great Beli and the classy Patriot Way.

RayRay nailed this guy from.the beginning...worse than SOJF but a chowd fan masquerading on a Jet fan site

Yesterday his pitch was Hernandez is innocent...then.he was exposed by the great fish of war having condemned Goodson as guilty 5 minutes after the first report.

Today it's condemning those damm Jet fans for "celebrating a murder"

Trade DeeDee for TX. TX was at least honest about the team he supports and not a fraud

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Ol killer Hernandez shoulda went old-school VHS even BELICHEAT knew to go analog!
    Can't properly destroy digital evidence of you murdering someone.
    One of the biggest mistakes these criminals make is panicking. He destroyed his surveillance, smashed his phone and hired a cleaning crew. Couldn't make yourself look more guilty if you tried.

But one of his homies would have eventually snitched on him. So maybe this is all moot.

BTW, Guard dogs > surveillance cameras.