Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 44 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    One of the biggest mistakes these criminals make is panicking. He destroyed his surveillance, smashed his phone and hired a cleaning crew. Couldn't make yourself look more guilty if you tried.

But one of his homies would have eventually snitched on him. So maybe this is all moot.

BTW, Guard dogs > surveillance cameras.
    I believe someone's talking. Looks that way.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    ABC News reports that Aaron Hernandez destroyed his home security system and cell phone.

Police are back at Hernandez's home Thursday with a warrant based on evidence that he destroyed the home security system, which included video surveillance, intentionally. Hernandez also handed over his cell phone to investigators, and it was "in pieces." Additionally, authorities want to know why a house-cleaning team was hired to "scrub" the 23-year-old's mansion on Monday. One police official says Hernandez isn't a suspect, but he "has not been ruled out" and is "definitely not in the clear." The tight end sure isn't painting a pretty picture by destroying what could be deemed as evidence.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/

Unfortunately for Hernandez, whatever was on his phone including text messages and picture mail can easily be recovered from his cell phone company - pretty stupid move on his part, he couldn't make himself look more guilty.

How stupid do the Patriots look right now after making a public statement that they believe in his innocence?
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-20-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    "Aaron, your Delta name is now...TUCO."

Breaking Bad is the only show where actors break cell phones after doing dirty deeds.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I admire the symmetry

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

Breaking Bad is the only show where actors break cell phones after doing dirty deeds.
    YEAH, TV REFERENCES, *****! AY YO!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Tebow curse strikes again

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Never seen it. Worth watching on Netflix?

And do you like Fast and Furious? (this will help me gauge your taste in film/tv stuffs)

I get hooked watching those 'First 48' episodes all night!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    ABC News reports that Aaron Hernandez destroyed his home security system and cell phone.

Unfortunately for Hernandez, whatever was on his phone including text messages and picture mail can easily be recovered from his cell phone company - pretty stupid move on his part, he couldn't make himself look more guilty.
    And as far as surveillance, surely Slomin's Shield has all the footage backed up somewhere?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    YEAH, TV REFERENCES, *****! AY YO!
    I can stoop! I'm a big shot in this town!

I have real Oregon Ducks in my pond!

Never seen it. Worth watching on Netflix?

And do you like Fast and Furious? (this will help me gauge your taste in film/tv stuffs)

I get hooked watching those 'First 48' episodes all night!
    No; Fast and Furious is written for a younger "demo".

Breaking Bad is worth every moment - excellent writing; but those writers got wayyyy too gratuitous with the violence...it's got 8 episodes left in the Final Season.

8 measly episodes. sucks

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Who needs Vinny when we have DeeDeeNE here to defend his Patriots, the great Beli and the classy Patriot Way.

RayRay nailed this guy from.the beginning...worse than SOJF but a chowd fan masquerading on a Jet fan site

Yesterday his pitch was Hernandez is innocent...then.he was exposed by the great fish of war having condemned Goodson as guilty 5 minutes after the first report.

Today it's condemning those damm Jet fans for "celebrating a murder"

Trade DeeDee for TX. TX was at least honest about the team he supports and not a fraud
    Sg3,

You nailed that trolling clown pretending to be a Jets fan. When the news first broke the other night, he was quick to post (early in this thread) misrepresented statements of Jet fans. I had to call him out on it. He certainly doesn't speak for me, and I assume that's the case for many other JI too.

Having read this entire thread the past few days, no one is celebrating the murder of the young man. Once again, DDNE is to stupid to comprehend. Jet fans are comparing the media coverage in this situation to past incidents that happened with the Jets. Is anyone calling NE a circus? This is by far one of the worst off-field incidents in League history. The stain of this sad episode belongs to that model franchise, aka, "the Patriot Way." What a load of b/s.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who needs Vinny when we have DeeDeeNE here to defend his Patriots, the great Beli and the classy Patriot Way.

RayRay nailed this guy from.the beginning...worse than SOJF but a chowd fan masquerading on a Jet fan site

Yesterday his pitch was Hernandez is innocent...then.he was exposed by the great fish of war having condemned Goodson as guilty 5 minutes after the first report.

Today it's condemning those damm Jet fans for "celebrating a murder"

Trade DeeDee for TX. TX was at least honest about the team he supports and not a fraud

You numbskull.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...15#post4913815

I hate the Pats as much as you or anybody else. But the difference with me is that I don't view that as a license to act like an a$$hole on the internet.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Aaron Hernandez - TE - Patriots Both Sports Illustrated and the Boston Globe are reporting that Aaron Hernandez will "likely" be arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.
    Note that no one knows exactly what Hernandez will be charged with. Given that he was reportedly with the victim the night of the murder and is tied to him personally (their girlfriends are sisters), it seems likely the tight end at least has some information. It's unclear if Hernandez has even given his story to the police yet. Meanwhile, the media tracked A-Hern as he left his house in a white Audi SUV to go to Gillette Stadium and then to the gas station. He declined to make any comments.
    Source: SI.com Jun 20 - 12:37 PMPlayer Outlook

Aaron Hernandez - TE - Patriots Steve Silva of Boston.com hears via a law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.
    This is not a concrete report and it doesn't come from someone with a history of breaking big news stories. However, things are looking increasingly ominous for Hernandez. FOX 25 reported Wednesday night that forensic evidence showed Hernandez was at one of the crime scenes and he was at a Boston-area bar with Lloyd. Even if he didn't pull the trigger, police could arrest Hernandez for a related charge. Lloyd was dating the sister of the mother of Hernandez's daughter.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can stoop! I'm a big shot in this town!

I have real Oregon Ducks in my pond!

No; Fast and Furious is written for a younger "demo".

Breaking Bad is worth every moment - excellent writing; but those writers got wayyyy too gratuitous with the violence...it's got 8 episodes left in the Final Season.

8 measly episodes. sucks
    Your opinion holds weight. I will now watch this Breaking Bad.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    You numbskull.

I hate the Pats as much as you or anybody else. But the difference with me is that I don't view that as a license to act like an a$$hole on the internet.
    As a moderator, I need to see your license.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You numbskull.

Yes of course.

Everyone sees how much you hate your Pats. Extolling their greatness every chance you get.

You've been exposed by many here at JI many times. Your act is so transparent that it's amazing you think you are fooling anybody.

But of course, we are the numbskulls and the a$$holes on the internet, DeeDee.
    Last edited by sg3; 06-20-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    And as far as surveillance, surely Slomin's Shield has all the footage backed up somewhere?
    Very possible depending on if it was just installed as a stand alone system where the monitoring and recording of video was just done from inside the house, or, if it was installed by a company in which he paid for additional services such as off-site monitoring.

If it was just a stand alone system I am sure Hernandez would have destroyed any footage that would have been incriminating.

If he was paying a company to monitor his home remotely from the security company's facility then it could be backed up at that location.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-20-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes of course.

Everyone sees how much you hate your Pats. Extolling their greatness every chance you get.

You've been exposed by many here at JI many times. Your act is so transparent that it's amazing you think you are fooling anybody.

But of course, we are the numbskulls and the a$$holes on the internet, DeeDee.
    I have no act, schtick or agenda and the only thing any of you guys have ever nailed is each other in the @ss.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no act, schtick or agenda and the only thing any of you guys have ever nailed is each other in the @ss.
    what's your name over at patsfans?

And tell Demostesis or whatever it's name is that he is totally ghey for me. thx! toodles!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You would be better off not talking any more and consulting an attorney

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    what's your name over at patsfans?

And tell Demostesis or whatever it's name is that he is totally ghey for me. thx! toodles!
    LOL....that was pretty damn funny....