Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 44 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

  1. #861
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    One of the biggest mistakes these criminals make is panicking. He destroyed his surveillance, smashed his phone and hired a cleaning crew. Couldn't make yourself look more guilty if you tried.

    But one of his homies would have eventually snitched on him. So maybe this is all moot.

    BTW, Guard dogs > surveillance cameras.
    I believe someone's talking. Looks that way.

  2. #862
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    19,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    ABC News reports that Aaron Hernandez destroyed his home security system and cell phone.

    Police are back at Hernandez's home Thursday with a warrant based on evidence that he destroyed the home security system, which included video surveillance, intentionally. Hernandez also handed over his cell phone to investigators, and it was "in pieces." Additionally, authorities want to know why a house-cleaning team was hired to "scrub" the 23-year-old's mansion on Monday. One police official says Hernandez isn't a suspect, but he "has not been ruled out" and is "definitely not in the clear." The tight end sure isn't painting a pretty picture by destroying what could be deemed as evidence.

    http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/

    Unfortunately for Hernandez, whatever was on his phone including text messages and picture mail can easily be recovered from his cell phone company - pretty stupid move on his part, he couldn't make himself look more guilty.

    How stupid do the Patriots look right now after making a public statement that they believe in his innocence?
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-20-2013 at 07:52 PM.

  3. #863
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Aaron, your Delta name is now...TUCO."


    Breaking Bad is the only show where actors break cell phones after doing dirty deeds.

  4. #864
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I admire the symmetry

  5. #865
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    "Aaron, your Delta name is now...TUCO."


    Breaking Bad is the only show where actors break cell phones after doing dirty deeds.
    YEAH, TV REFERENCES, *****! AY YO!

  6. #866
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Tebow curse strikes again

  7. #867
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    10,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    "Aaron, your Delta name is now...TUCO."


    Breaking Bad is the only show where actors break cell phones after doing dirty deeds.
    Never seen it. Worth watching on Netflix?

    And do you like Fast and Furious? (this will help me gauge your taste in film/tv stuffs)

    I get hooked watching those 'First 48' episodes all night!

  8. #868
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    ABC News reports that Aaron Hernandez destroyed his home security system and cell phone.


    Unfortunately for Hernandez, whatever was on his phone including text messages and picture mail can easily be recovered from his cell phone company - pretty stupid move on his part, he couldn't make himself look more guilty.
    And as far as surveillance, surely Slomin's Shield has all the footage backed up somewhere?

  9. #869
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    YEAH, TV REFERENCES, *****! AY YO!
    I can stoop! I'm a big shot in this town!

    I have real Oregon Ducks in my pond!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Never seen it. Worth watching on Netflix?

    And do you like Fast and Furious? (this will help me gauge your taste in film/tv stuffs)

    I get hooked watching those 'First 48' episodes all night!
    No; Fast and Furious is written for a younger "demo".

    Breaking Bad is worth every moment - excellent writing; but those writers got wayyyy too gratuitous with the violence...it's got 8 episodes left in the Final Season.

    8 measly episodes. sucks

  10. #870
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Who needs Vinny when we have DeeDeeNE here to defend his Patriots, the great Beli and the classy Patriot Way.

    RayRay nailed this guy from.the beginning...worse than SOJF but a chowd fan masquerading on a Jet fan site


    Yesterday his pitch was Hernandez is innocent...then.he was exposed by the great fish of war having condemned Goodson as guilty 5 minutes after the first report.

    Today it's condemning those damm Jet fans for "celebrating a murder"

    Trade DeeDee for TX. TX was at least honest about the team he supports and not a fraud
    Sg3,

    You nailed that trolling clown pretending to be a Jets fan. When the news first broke the other night, he was quick to post (early in this thread) misrepresented statements of Jet fans. I had to call him out on it. He certainly doesn't speak for me, and I assume that's the case for many other JI too.

    Having read this entire thread the past few days, no one is celebrating the murder of the young man. Once again, DDNE is to stupid to comprehend. Jet fans are comparing the media coverage in this situation to past incidents that happened with the Jets. Is anyone calling NE a circus? This is by far one of the worst off-field incidents in League history. The stain of this sad episode belongs to that model franchise, aka, "the Patriot Way." What a load of b/s.

  11. #871
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Who needs Vinny when we have DeeDeeNE here to defend his Patriots, the great Beli and the classy Patriot Way.

    RayRay nailed this guy from.the beginning...worse than SOJF but a chowd fan masquerading on a Jet fan site


    Yesterday his pitch was Hernandez is innocent...then.he was exposed by the great fish of war having condemned Goodson as guilty 5 minutes after the first report.

    Today it's condemning those damm Jet fans for "celebrating a murder"

    Trade DeeDee for TX. TX was at least honest about the team he supports and not a fraud

    You numbskull.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...15#post4913815

    I hate the Pats as much as you or anybody else. But the difference with me is that I don't view that as a license to act like an a$$hole on the internet.

  12. #872
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    19,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aaron Hernandez - TE - Patriots Both Sports Illustrated and the Boston Globe are reporting that Aaron Hernandez will "likely" be arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.
    Note that no one knows exactly what Hernandez will be charged with. Given that he was reportedly with the victim the night of the murder and is tied to him personally (their girlfriends are sisters), it seems likely the tight end at least has some information. It's unclear if Hernandez has even given his story to the police yet. Meanwhile, the media tracked A-Hern as he left his house in a white Audi SUV to go to Gillette Stadium and then to the gas station. He declined to make any comments.
    Source: SI.com Jun 20 - 12:37 PMPlayer Outlook

    Aaron Hernandez - TE - Patriots Steve Silva of Boston.com hears via a law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.
    This is not a concrete report and it doesn't come from someone with a history of breaking big news stories. However, things are looking increasingly ominous for Hernandez. FOX 25 reported Wednesday night that forensic evidence showed Hernandez was at one of the crime scenes and he was at a Boston-area bar with Lloyd. Even if he didn't pull the trigger, police could arrest Hernandez for a related charge. Lloyd was dating the sister of the mother of Hernandez's daughter.

  13. #873
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    10,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I can stoop! I'm a big shot in this town!

    I have real Oregon Ducks in my pond!



    No; Fast and Furious is written for a younger "demo".

    Breaking Bad is worth every moment - excellent writing; but those writers got wayyyy too gratuitous with the violence...it's got 8 episodes left in the Final Season.

    8 measly episodes. sucks
    Your opinion holds weight. I will now watch this Breaking Bad.

  14. #874
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You numbskull.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...15#post4913815

    I hate the Pats as much as you or anybody else. But the difference with me is that I don't view that as a license to act like an a$$hole on the internet.
    As a moderator, I need to see your license.












  15. #875
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You numbskull.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...15#post4913815

    I hate the Pats as much as you or anybody else. But the difference with me is that I don't view that as a license to act like an a$$hole on the internet.
    Yes of course.

    Everyone sees how much you hate your Pats. Extolling their greatness every chance you get.

    You've been exposed by many here at JI many times. Your act is so transparent that it's amazing you think you are fooling anybody.

    But of course, we are the numbskulls and the a$$holes on the internet, DeeDee.
    Last edited by sg3; 06-20-2013 at 08:11 PM.

  16. #876
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    19,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    And as far as surveillance, surely Slomin's Shield has all the footage backed up somewhere?
    Very possible depending on if it was just installed as a stand alone system where the monitoring and recording of video was just done from inside the house, or, if it was installed by a company in which he paid for additional services such as off-site monitoring.

    If it was just a stand alone system I am sure Hernandez would have destroyed any footage that would have been incriminating.

    If he was paying a company to monitor his home remotely from the security company's facility then it could be backed up at that location.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-20-2013 at 08:14 PM.

  17. #877
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Yes of course.

    Everyone sees how much you hate your Pats. Extolling their greatness every chance you get.

    You've been exposed by many here at JI many times. Your act is so transparent that it's amazing you think you are fooling anybody.

    But of course, we are the numbskulls and the a$$holes on the internet, DeeDee.
    I have no act, schtick or agenda and the only thing any of you guys have ever nailed is each other in the @ss.

  18. #878
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    10,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have no act, schtick or agenda and the only thing any of you guys have ever nailed is each other in the @ss.
    what's your name over at patsfans?

    And tell Demostesis or whatever it's name is that he is totally ghey for me. thx! toodles!

  19. #879
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have no act, schtick or agenda and the only thing any of you guys have ever nailed is each other in the @ss.
    You would be better off not talking any more and consulting an attorney

  20. #880
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    19,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    what's your name over at patsfans?

    And tell Demostesis or whatever it's name is that he is totally ghey for me. thx! toodles!
    LOL....that was pretty damn funny....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us