Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Veteran
    Hahaha, the circus is in town!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    He is? Where'd you hear that? Link?
    Publicly he's not. Who knows what's going on behind closed doors.

Jets Insider VIP

homicide investigation?? what homicide investigation???? link????

What does uncooperative mean to you? Cops come knocking on your door without a warrant and want to question you about a crime. Do you let them in to search? Answer their questions?

Interested in your answers.
    Nope and nope. Close the door and call a lawyer. Make them earn everything they get and never talk without a lawyer present. I do not care what they say about being on your side. Plenty of legit innocent people locked up. With that said, What an effin circus they got going on up there.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You already know that Goodson had nothing to do with the gun, and that his worst offense in all of that incident is that he was drunk out of his mind, and a passenger?

Surely comparable to a potential murder suspect, or an aid to a murder, and at least obstruction of justice? indeed.
    And you're another clueless hater.

Show me where it says he's a suspect, or aided and abetted. And what obstruction? Here's a clue, waiting for your lawyer before talking to police is not only prudent, but your legal right. And any good lawyer will tell you, say nothing to the police, it can only hurt you.

I understand your all giddy with the possibilities of an issue, and it may come to pass that you're right. But you're jumping to conclusions. Admit it for once.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    How about we wait until we find out some details before we condemn this kid. Some of the behavior in this thread is disturbing. Rooting for someone to be a murderer just so you can bash the Pats. It's pathetic.
    WTF are you talking about? Who said that? Most, if not all, posts are describing the circus atmosphere around the Pats. I am yet to read one posts hoping that idiot Hernandez is accused of murder.

Having said that, these are not exactly good circumstances he finds himself in. I don't know about you but I was never involved in a homicide investigation, nor do i know of anyone who was either.

He is? Where'd you hear that? Link?
    Do you know anything about law enforcement?

You think they searched his home because they think he didn't do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by TKasper01 View Post
    Nope and nope. Close the door and call a lawyer. Make them earn everything they get and never talk without a lawyer present. I do not care what they say about being on your side. Plenty of legit innocent people locked up. With that said, What an effin circus they got going on up there.
    Exactly. Excersize your fifth amendment rights if your smart, and only allow a search with a warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Publicly he's not. Who knows what's going on behind closed doors.
    Exactly, but all the arm chair lawyers (and even the pretend one) have already convicted him. It hasn't even been reported he's a suspect.

Jets Insider VIP

you're clueless haters, you dickwad whiny namecalling b*tches... demented freaks... ALL of you

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Do you know anything about law enforcement?

You think they searched his home because they think he didn't do anything?
    I don't think, because I don't know. Do you?

He may have a friend or relative involved. Doesn't mean he's guilty. Doesn't mean he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    This is actually homerism at its finest. I'm going to keep posting this blurb every hour or so.
    Actions speak louder than words. While I am not a criminal lawyer, the search of his home is NOT good. Also, I am willing to bet that the authorities have obtained a warrant to search his home.

Fuggin' circus!!

Exactly. Excersize your fifth amendment rights if your smart, and only allow a search with a warrant.

Exactly, but all the arm chair lawyers (and even the pretend one) have already convicted him. It hasn't even been reported he's a suspect.
    just like the pats fans who came here and told us kenrick ellis was going to be deported. why do you come to an opposing team's site for your legal analysis?

Ok, I'll leave this "discussion". Skippy got his first hard-on in years over this and the thought of little chubber is making me vomit in my mouth a little.

I hope Hernandez is innocent. I guess I'll wait for the law to figure it.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-18-2013 at 09:15 PM.

See you on a future episode of The First 48, Aaron Hernandez.

Jets Insider VIP
    IF he is a suspect in a crime I'm sure he was advised of his Miranda rights.

Same as any suspected perpetrator

And you're another clueless hater.

Show me where it says he's a suspect, or aided and abetted. And what obstruction? Here's a clue, waiting for your lawyer before talking to police is not only prudent, but your legal right. And any good lawyer will tell you, say nothing to the police, it can only hurt you.

I understand your all giddy with the possibilities of an issue, and it may come to pass that you're right. But you're jumping to conclusions. Admit it for once.
    LMAO

You're such a school girl

I'm not jumping to anything, just throwing out the possibilities, 10 cop cars don't show up at your house just for a few questions.

The fact that you are crying all over vourself in this thread as the Pats have become a circus, THAT is just funny as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    How about we wait until we find out some details before we condemn this kid. Some of the behavior in this thread is disturbing. Rooting for someone to be a murderer just so you can bash the Pats. It's pathetic.
    Let's let this play out. Even 24 hours before we equate the kid with OJ. The search of his house means they are looking for evidence. Not that he did anything wrong. These guys often run with some rough people. Could be a guest or a relative.

Ok, I'll leave this "discussion". Skippy got his girst hard-on in years over this and the thought of little chubber is making me vomit in my mouth a little.

I hope Hernandez is innocent. I guess I'll wait for the law to figure it.

Good. Get lost you effin troll. Take ash-hole and the other NE trolls along with you.