Page 50 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    on the history of this board, or any board for that matter.....when a dope says " i have a buddy...i cant name him but..."

does it ever pan out????

NO NEVER!!!!!!!

this post sucks, because now its clear ....Hernandez will not miss a single game.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I can't name him here, but it appears Hernandez was the trigger man, take it for what it's worth, they're building the case, but Hernandez is going down.
    The trigger man? Wow. Hope this JI leak doesn't get your friend in any hot water too...
    People get inside info sometimes. My buddy was tight with a housekeeper of Broncos owner Pat Bowlen. He knew months before it happened that the Broncos were going to trade Clinton Portis because she overheard a conversation at the dinner table.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Back on topic..

No one could possibly think that AH is the sharpest knife in the drawer, patsy fans?

This kis is doing everything he can to make himself look guilty as hell if these reports are actually true. And all this is doing is fueling the cops pursuit. Regardless, of what he thinks he's destroying the cops will get it anyway.

At this point, this can only lead to one conclusion. AH is going to walk the plank for something. He is definitely guilty of something.

On the league front, you posters can say anything you want. AH is going to pay the price with Goodell. If it is something far less serious than murder, like say obstruction of justice? Like so many here think it could be?

AH's a$$ will be grass and Goodell will be the lawnmower.

And it's absolutely shocking to me that AH cannot realize the cause/effect of his actions before he actually committed them. He actually had NO idea that he had the world by the short and curlies if he only just steered the f*ck out of the way of situations like this? He couldn't have.
    Just my opinion, but say at the end of the day all AH is charged with is Obstruction of Justice, and for fake of discussion he even has the charges dismissed, he still gets suspended a year by Goodell easily IMO.

Again, his NFL career and how this case effects it is insignificant in the big picture (shouldn't even have to say it, it's obvious) compared to a man that list his life over this BS...... but want to make sure I don't get accused of being a shtty person because I discuss how this crime will affect the Pats, NFL, etc.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about trigger man , but just from what we know now, destruction of evidence,obstruction, being named an accessory or co-conspirator puts him in a world of deep crap.
    I am sure there is some in his contract.that will allow the Pats to weasel out of having to pay him as well.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    He's ruined his career and person is dead. He's not just dumb, he's a rotten human piece of excrement unless there's something that changes what this looks like significantly. It doesn't matter what team he plays for, if he (at the very least) is obstructing justice while that young man's family grieves the death of their son/brother/etc, he's a POS.
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...VuI/story.html

In August of 2012, the Patriots broke from standard operating procedure and rewarded Hernandez with a $37 million contract extension, which included a $12.5 million signing bonus. When Hernandez immediately gave $50,000 to the Myra Kraft Giving Back Fund, Bob Kraft called it, “one of the touching moments since I’ve owned the team.’’

“Some people might see all the tattoos on him and think . . . ,’’ Kraft continued. “Maybe 10 years ago, I was in that class. [Now] I think, ‘wow, this guy’s a good guy.’ ’’

That same day, Hernandez recited the franchise party line. He said the Patriot Way changed his life. He pledged to “live life as a Patriot.’’

Well, now we know. He was just following his leaders.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I can't name him here, but it appears Hernandez was the trigger man, take it for what it's worth, they're building the case, but Hernandez is going down.
    Can you pm some pictures at least?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...VuI/story.html

In August of 2012, the Patriots broke from standard operating procedure and rewarded Hernandez with a $37 million contract extension, which included a $12.5 million signing bonus. When Hernandez immediately gave $50,000 to the Myra Kraft Giving Back Fund, Bob Kraft called it, “one of the touching moments since I’ve owned the team.’’

“Some people might see all the tattoos on him and think . . . ,’’ Kraft continued. “Maybe 10 years ago, I was in that class. [Now] I think, ‘wow, this guy’s a good guy.’ ’’

That same day, Hernandez recited the franchise party line. He said the Patriot Way changed his life. He pledged to “live life as a Patriot.’’

Well, now we know. He was just following his leaders.
    And these days, not doing a very good job of it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, is this just "Aaron being Aaron", Boston?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Aaron pull the trigger at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can pretend to be a head of investigation team. I do not have time to go into details, but trust me - it can be done.
    Every once a while when you drop the drunk Ruskie act you come up with gem.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I agree. DDNY just tries to be objective in what he's saying. That's not a crime. But apparently on JI it is a crime. Go figure.
    Thank you. Much obliged. I am moving on from the nitpicking debates. Like you said, lets get back on topic.

I am wondering if the league is going to hide behind the "ongoing investigation" BS and use that as an excuse not to suspend him indefinitely. At the very least this is conduct detrimental. It has been a terrible year for the league. Dallas, KC and now this.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm seeing reports that every Patriot contract required a kickback to that old Witch Myra's "charity"..

What kind of organized crime outfit is Krafty the Crook running for godsake?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Exactly what they were saying (WBZ Boston)..... the moment he handed over a cell phone and home security system, each in multiple pieces, it was a given he would be charged with Obstruction of Justice.

The charges can be upgraded or added on to anytime during the investigation.... this is just what he will be initially charged with.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk
    In this circumstance even if AH was not present at the shooting, I would imagine that, at a minimum, he will also be charged for aiding and abetting as an accessory after the fact once someone is actually charged for the killing itself.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can pretend to be a head of investigation team. I do not have time to go into details, but trust me - it can be done.
    I lol'd...well done Borat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    In this circumstance even if AH was not present at the shooting, I would imagine that, at a minimum, he will also be charged for aiding and abetting as an accessory after the fact once someone is actually charged for the killing itself.
    He was present

He drove the car

My bet....pulled the trigger too

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm seeing reports that every Patriot contract required a kickback to that old Witch Myra's "charity"..

Just when I thought I was out . . .

All-time low. Even for you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless that's a recent change, not true. Every Patriot contract includes a requirement to participate in 3 (I believe) charity events a year. I don't believe it specifies which ones.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was present

He drove the car

Annnnnd, ESPN just called this whole situation "A Circus."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ports-abc-news

And Schefty has his serious face on when talking about this Patriots' star's legal troubles regarding the guy he shot in the face in Florida.
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 06-21-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

The billionaire kind.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was present

He drove the car

In a gangsta world they all can pull a trigger (hence multiple shots) one by one, using the same gun, so no one can cooperate hoping for a light sentence.