Page 56 of 169 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

  1. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    But you can still be in legal jeopardy. You may not be aware of this but earlier this week the Supreme Court ruled by a 5-4 decision that limited a criminal suspect's right to remain silent.
    What....so the Police can start an interrogation right then and there on the spot?

  2. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    And now there's this story.....but what I really take out of this is what everyone here kind of thought anyway.

    Wes Welker is a douchenozzle....

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...atened-welker/
    I'd like to Fvck Welker up myself, nothing wrong with Hernandez, there...😎👍

  3. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Many dog-owners here would beg to differ.
    Cried my eyes out during old yeller. Didn't shed a tear during the Texas Chain saw massacre.

  4. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    You cannot possibly be serious....Vick was not involved in a MURDER.
    There are many animal nuts who would save a dog over a human without even thinking twice.. Many, my cousin is 1

  5. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    as was the response of FF2....
    LOLz...follow along kids.

  6. #1106
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What....so the Police can start an interrogation right then and there on the spot?
    It is called facism!!!!

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I'd like to Fvck Welker up myself, nothing wrong with Hernandez, there...😎👍
    Hernandez has character issues, for sure, but Welker is a little douche-nozzle himself.

  8. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    He's a nice guy.




    He gave 50K to MYRA's fund.

  9. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What....so the Police can start an interrogation right then and there on the spot?
    That's not new. A questioning can turn into an interrogation at any time. In certain cases, extraction of information.

  10. #1110
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    There are many animal nuts who would save a dog over a human without even thinking twice.. Many, my cousin is 1
    Would you save a serial killer over

  11. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What....so the Police can start an interrogation right then and there on the spot?

    And yet, people cry about Al Sharpton and the POTUS and this stuff completely goes past them without a slightest bit of concern. It makes you wonder.

    Also, to keep in the theme of things, you don't need the 5th amendment if you're innocent. Miranda rights are outdated If you've got nothing to hide, there's no reason to require them or the 5th amendment.

  12. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I can't name him here, but it appears Hernandez was the trigger man, take it for what it's worth, they're building the case, but Hernandez is going down.
    I don't want to out anyone, but does your friends name rhyme with "32Schmeen?"

  13. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Hernandez has character issues, for sure, but Welker is a little douche-nozzle himself.
    Kind of an understatement, no?


  14. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    That's not new. A questioning can turn into an interrogation at any time. In certain cases, extraction of information.

    That's not the ruling. The problem is he remained silent and they used the fact he remained silent against him. This has previously been inadmissible in court. They reversed previous rulings.

    The Supreme Court is saying that unless you explicitly say "5th amendment", then your silence (the fact that you remained silent) is an admission of sorts. So... as an everyday citizen, you are required to understand (without a lawyer) that you have to explicitly invoke the 5th or your silence can be construed as an admission of guilt and they can present your silence to the jury. So...make sure you don't give them any signals in body language either or that's admissible in this case. ....pretty warped IMHO.
    Last edited by CleatMarks; 06-21-2013 at 01:06 PM.

  15. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Yeah, that has nothing to do with your quote attempting to pin Hernandez as a malcontent as far back as his rookie year. He wasn't.
    He was reportedly involved in a shooting while attending Florida. Failed many drug tests. Involved in gang activity in CT. Why do you think a first round talent falls into the 4th.. because of the drug tests alone? It was common knowledge he's had character concerns.. You should probably take your head out of the sand because you look pretty stupid right now.

  16. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Honestly the vast majority of Pats fans are taking this very very seriously.

    See for yourself...

    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ils-page2.html
    perusing patsfans.com, it seems that there are many who are in abject denial as well. They can't deal with the fact that there are now many cracks in the armor.

    In the next few years as the Pats return to their pre 2000's cheating and franchise mediocrity, these fans will be hopping off the Pats bandwagon. It won't take long.

  17. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Cried my eyes out during old yeller. Didn't shed a tear during the Texas Chain saw massacre.
    AGREED. I don't think it's a very good example to be comparing two movies, but I get your point. As strange as it may sound, I get bothered far worse about matters of animal cruelty. It really hits home. I have a dog. A dog that I think the world of. If anyone were to hurt my pet, I don't know what I would do.

  18. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    perusing patsfans.com, it seems that there are many who are in abject denial as well. They can't deal with the fact that there are now many cracks in the armor.

    In the next few years as the Pats return to their pre 2000's cheating and franchise mediocrity, these fans will be hopping off the Pats bandwagon. It won't take long.
    I've been on Patsfans.com as well. A lot of them are in the "wait and see" mode. But they are taking this very seriously. And they have to. Because a person is dead.

    By the way, if Aaron Hernandez was involved with this crime, he's not doing a good job of laying low.

  19. #1119
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,179
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Yeah, that has nothing to do with your quote attempting to pin Hernandez as a malcontent as far back as his rookie year. He wasn't.
    Well...my quote wasn't about Hernandez...it was about Welker.

    Learn how to read.....


  20. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Well...my quote wasn't about Hernandez...it was about Welker.

    Learn how to read.....

    Not enough pictures

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us