Page 59 of 169 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I guess you missed this one in Jersey a few days ago... happens all of the time (cop in this case)

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2...g_1m_bail.html
    Pope is this guy's attorney.

'Nuff said.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    What if Hernandez is the actual trigger man? Or, if he was part of a conspiracy with pre-meditation to murder this guy? What if his weapon was used?

This obstruction charge just gets the ball rolling and it may actually be his two associates that the police want cooperation from against Hernandez.
    any truth to the rumor that the Patriots will be coming out of the tunnel this year to a new song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9mvTNh-plY

BTW, I'm not defending the guy and I'm just playing internet lawyer here. I'm trying to make reasoned guesses so my opinions are just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Although it looks like he should have, I'm not sure he has prior arrests. They seem to be coming at once. I would think his flight risk is the main factor though... don't know what the exact criteria is though.
    Is he a menace to society, that he could possibly cause harm to himself or others? Based on what we know, is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    The vast majority of them will go back to rooting for the Giants.

Like they did a few weeks before the Pats first SB win.
    + 1

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVA_Jets View Post
    hmmmm.... Bill Belichick destroys video evidence of Patriots taping opponents executing their offense... Aaron Hernandez destroys video evidence of Patriots tight end executing his friend.. anyone remember this PSA?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo
    Good one; it was posted in the big thread

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I know it's already been discussed, but comparing the media coverage of Braylon Edward's DWI to Aaron Hernandez's murder involvement is absolutely laughable.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyH5AOwwHzI

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Seriously, dude? It's an ongoing homicide investigation of a star player. No one on this side of rooting gives a s*hit right now. Still waiting for information to come out.

I promise to give my personal thoughts on the final outcome of this matter on this board for you to rip apart.
    Funny ashole, you and many of the other Pats trolls had a different take with Goodsen. Now it is on the doorstep of your beloved Pats and you feel compelled to withhold judgement -- never stopped you before when you believed the b/s about the "Patriot Way." Meanwhile, the other Pat trolls are MIA. Probably crying on Patsfags.com.

Dammit! Don't bring Braylon into this.

His only crime was being stupid.....and having "tinted windows"(translation in the cops' eyes : Had a beard and looked like he was a foreigner, was black, etc.).

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Is he on vacation? Because it seems to me that with so much incriminating evidence on the surface, a mall cop could have solved this one by now.
    Paul Blart is crowd-solving on Reddit as we speak . . .

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    You'd be surprise at how ineffective "smashing" a hard drive or a phone is at actually destroying any evidence that might be on that hard drive or phone.

But...no one ever said criminals were smart.
    Oh, I know. I have a Greenlee punch that works it's magic on CD/DVD's and old hard drives get treated to campfires. Not for anything illegal but what's my business stays my business (as much as it can given the pervasive spying done by the Obama administration). As for my phone, I keep it simple. I don't text and I use it for convenience/necessary calls only. Hey, there are no more phone booths so I had to get one.

Give him a break. He is just trying to let us know as best as he can what the story is. Obviously, the OP cannot give details of an investigation nor name his source.

If you want to piss on anyone, save it for the Pats trolls -- many who are MIA.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Give him a break. He is just trying to let us know as best as he can what the story is. Obviously, the OP cannot give details of an investigation nor name his source.

If you want to piss on anyone, save it for the Pats trolls -- many who are MIA.
    Hmmm he's heading the investigation that's not a clue if true??

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    LOLz...follow along kids.
    Funny you should call us "kids" considering that reply.

Face it. He made a joke that completely :

You're just trying to save face at this point.
    Last edited by Vin; 06-21-2013 at 01:07 PM.

All Pro
    But you can still be in legal jeopardy. You may not be aware of this but earlier this week the Supreme Court ruled by a 5-4 decision that limited a criminal suspect's right to remain silent.
    What are they going to do, torture them? If 'you can't recall' or 'can't remember' the only course of action is torture. You OK with that? I haven't heard that decision so I can't comment on it really, not that anything that's done these days surprises me wrt the alienation off rights embodied in the BOR.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    What are they going to do, torture them? If 'you can't recall' or 'can't remember' the only course of action is torture. You OK with that? I haven't heard that decision so I can't comment on it really, not that anything that's done these days surprises me wrt the alienation off rights embodied in the BOR.
    Can police ship him to Guantanamo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    AGREED. I don't think it's a very good example to be comparing two movies, but I get your point. As strange as it may sound, I get bothered far worse about matters of animal cruelty. It really hits home. I have a dog. A dog that I think the world of. If anyone were to hurt my pet, I don't know what I would do.
    I know what you would do :

Instead of that deer in your sig, you would have that perpetrator's head.

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I am beginning to question the competence of the Police in this investigation. A guy is dead. A car is found where the body is found. They have footage of the dead man that evening in the company of 3 other men... one of whom rented the car found at the scene.

It is difficult to believe that with this much known "on the surface", these guys have failed to crack this case by now. Really, how often is this much incriminating evidence known publicly before an arrest is made charging someone for commission of the crime.

It's not like AH and his buddies have even come forward with an alibi. No one is saying the car was stolen, or that Lloyd borrowed (which would be the best available lie).

Seems to me, that if you intend to commit a crime, Massachusetts is a pretty good place to try and get away with it.
    Every case is different. Sometimes you have very strong evidence that points to a culprit and you can get an arrest rather quickly.

While others, sometimes the investigatots know they will only have one shot at making that suspect trip up and say the wrong thing. Sometimes they must get a confession.

I'm not saying that is the case here. But do we know these media reports are accurate? Everyone is speaking on condition of anonymity. That doesn't lend itself to thinking this must be correct. The media gets things wrong all the time.

So really for both of you debating this point, I would say there is no perfect scenario. And where we don't know all of the facts, judging the job that investigators did is for a later time.

Funny ashole, you and many of the other Pats trolls had a different take with Goodsen. Now it is on the doorstep of your beloved Pats and you feel compelled to withhold judgement -- never stopped you before when you believed the b/s about the "Patriot Way." Meanwhile, the other Pat trolls are MIA. Probably crying on Patsfags.com.

Probably because it's a lot easier to make fun of a dude drunk or stoned out of his mind in a car on the freeway than a guy involved in a homicide? This is serious biz, stop trying to compare these events. And these Pats aren't "beloved" by any means. I sh*t on them all the time, just not on here.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-21-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Can police ship him to Guantanamo?
    Not unless he converts and says he had a jihad against the victim..