Page 64 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

ice cream man is back

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Ok, I see your point somewhat.

Animals in the slaughter house are going to be there until we all stop eating meat, never happen, one chooses to pick up a gun and go hunting. Hay man, just not my bag, although for the first time in forever i want to go Bore hunting down here in Florida, for some reason i just have no qualms about hunting Bore, and I am absolutely not a hunter.
    Bore would be listening to a BB press conference.. Boar hunting on the other hand is really exciting they are tough animals and can be dangerous.. The only difference between picking up a gun and going to the super market is that the market doesn't usually sell venison..

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Ice cream man just left.
    Palagi Brothers just doesn't happen to drive through that sparse neighborhood. They are looking for free publicity or were hired to show up.

http://www.palagibros.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Palagi Brothers just doesn't happen to drive through that sparse neighborhood. They are looking for free publicity or were hired to show up.

http://www.palagibros.com/

I agree...smart move on their part.

Muscle Milk just dropped Hernandez endorsement deal.
    http://bostonherald.com/business/med...with_hernandez

Regardless,
    Slogan
    "The last time we checked there's no penalty for shooting too hard"
    will never sound the same after this ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Bore would be listening to a BB press conference.. Boar hunting on the other hand is really exciting they are tough animals and can be dangerous.. The only difference between picking up a gun and going to the super market is that the market doesn't usually sell venison..

Nice looking rifle/scope setup, what is that? Looks like you shot it right through the earhole.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post

Regardless,
    Slogan
    LOL

another company that bought the Patriot Way line of BS

He's also got Puma. I imagine, they're going to drop him too.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    He's also got Puma. I imagine, they're going to drop him too.
    I like PUMA ads, they also will benefit from dropping AH

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    Nice looking rifle/scope setup, what is that? Looks like you shot it right through the earhole.
    That's just a on line picture I posted but a head shot is the best way to put them down..

Practice Squad
    Listen I am not a fan of dogs, but mostly because of their owners. Biggest problem with pets, mostly dogs, is their owners. So many dogs I just absolutely adore but their owners just let them do stuff they should not be doing.

With that said, Vic is most certainly a piece of s--t and deserved every ounce of jail time he got with some more pain and suffering to go along with it. Regardless of my Like or Dislike for Dogs, or any other animal for that matter, I do not want to see them suffer or hurt, breaks my heart.

Now, to saving a your dog over a person, sorry but my opinion. If you let a good upstanding person go down over any animal, once again I am sorry, you then need to be the one to go down.

Listen dude, you are entitled to your opinion...and thats all it is...your opinion, but if it were between my dog and you, you would be the one to go down bro! Honest truth

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yale1087 View Post
    Listen dude, you are entitled to your opinion...and thats all it is...your opinion, but if it were between my dog and you, you would be the one to go down bro! Honest truth
    My Dad died when I was 2 and I got a boxer as a present when I was 4 years old.. He was my best friend till we had to put him down when his cancer and legs got too bad when he was 13.. One of the saddest days of my life..

Now that I can hunt, that's good eats. Forgive the spelling, math and science are my strong points.

Hall Of Fame
    What one person said was
    Some of us are familiar with your posting style nice that you quote 1 poster who admits he isn't..
    I used that quote from that one person b.c that is the one person sg3 used to try to prove him point.

Try to keep up. I know it is hard with all of their spinning.

Look, I don't want to keep this going b.c I know it bogs down the thread but if people keep making false accusations in open forum I feel a need to set the record straight.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 06-21-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post

Regardless,
    Slogan

Good news. Now I can drink it without guilt, knowing that MM isn't enriching a guy who likes to shoot people in the face, run with gangs, fail drug tests, get questioned about a shooting in college, get in confrontations at RI nightclubs, threaten to hurt Wes Welker, obstruct justice, and perhaps murder a friend over a drug deal gone wrong.

Am I missing anything?
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 06-21-2013 at 04:20 PM.

3 search warrants issued in probe into homicide near Hernandez home
    Friday, June 21, 2013

ATTLEBORO — Three search warrants have been issued in connection with the investigation into a homicide near the home of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, a court clerk said today.

The warrants have not been returned, and are not public. Warrants must be returned within seven days.

Attleboro court clerk Nancy E. Clarke said she could not comment on where the warrants were intended to allow investigators to search.
    - See more at: http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion....trtmDTie.dpuf

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Now that I can hunt, that's good eats. Forgive the spelling, math and science are my strong points.
    People even hunt hogs with bows down here.. What part of FL do you live??

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Good news. Now I can drink it without guilt, knowing that MM isn't enriching a guy who likes to shoot people in the face, run with gangs, fail drug tests, get questioned about a shooting in college, get in confrontations at RI nightclubs, threaten to hurt Wes Welker, obstruct justice, and perhaps murder a friend over a drug deal gone wrong.

Am I missing anything?
    playing for a scumbag coach and publicly sucking up to duchebag owner.

Wait.... who is the honey in the black dress?