Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 68 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Geothermal View Post
    Probably because he hired a cleaning crew to remove evidence and also destroyed the remaining electronic evidence.

Many perps of murder are brought in for minor charges because the cops think they can maneuver it into a confession or at least get inconsistencies of a story during questioning.

They probably don't have enough evidence to charge him with murder.
    What exactly did they clean. It's not like there is Cleaning Crew/Client confidentiality. Whatever they did or saw they obviously told to the police, and I'm sure they turned over their mops and cleaning materials to the police for testing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Venison is very lean one must know how to cook it..
    Of course, but give me cow meat any day.

I'd rather eat fish than deer. Bison even. Elk sucks too.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any sign that a perp walk is imminent? I wanna see AH frogmarched out of that tacky McMansion.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have never had venison. The most exotic animal I have ever sampled is alligator many years ago and I regret it.

For burgers I prefer 80/20 ground chuck grilled over lump charcoal on high heat.
    Venison is overrated, IMO, unless you include fat in the cooking.

Fried gator! A bit slimy, but good eating.

Everyone likes different meats.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Venison is very lean one must know how to cook it..
    Exactly, I like meatballs. Out here the Volunteer FD has a venison dinner from the hunt we have.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Of course, but give me cow meat any day.

I'd rather eat fish than deer. Bison even. Elk sucks too.
    Whenever my buddies want me to try Venison, the selling point is always "it doesn't taste like Venison". LOL Why bother making it, if you have to make it taste like something else to be palatable?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have never had venison. The most exotic animal I have ever sampled is alligator many years ago and I regret it.

For burgers I prefer 80/20 ground chuck grilled over lump charcoal on high heat.
    Is that for burgers or fur burgers?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    What exactly did they clean. It's not like there is Cleaning Crew/Client confidentiality. Whatever they did or saw they obviously told to the police, and I'm sure they turned over their mops and cleaning materials to the police for testing.
    Goodell's "Wolf"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prediction: Damning evidence obtained from the "cleaning crew" he hired.... LOFL.... Like Sonny Black and Lefty would call a private cleaning crew after his gang gunned down and filleted Sonny Red and his boys in Sonny Red's basement.

What kind of dumba$$ hires strangers to clean his house after a murder?
    Last edited by SONNY WERBLIN; 06-21-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prediction: Damning evidence obtained from the "cleaning crew" he hired.... LOFL.... Like Sonny Red and Lefty would call a private cleaning crew after his gang gunned down and filleted Sonny Red and his boys in Sonny Red's basement.

What kind of dumba$$ hires strangers to clean his house after a murder?
    Aaron Hernandez. TE, New England Patriots.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post

"Perfect team player"? I'm guessing if we're talking about a team of contract killers, yes, he'd be a perfect team player.
    Hard to see why the Bill Belichick cheating, lying, stealing " patriot way" didn't seem to cure this kid's ills.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Geothermal View Post
    Probably because he hired a cleaning crew to remove evidence and also destroyed the remaining electronic evidence.

Many perps of murder are brought in for minor charges because the cops think they can maneuver it into a confession or at least get inconsistencies of a story during questioning.

They probably don't have enough evidence to charge him with murder.
    It was a rhetorical Question

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Very gracious response!!!
    What am I gonna say, either way you look at it I'm doomed with this guy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Hernadez cleaned the obvious stuff (blood) and the cleaning crew just disinfected the place top to bottom. They probably saw nothing. Unless he is really stupid

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this is correct, Lloyd was shot very near the house. And I would think CSI type evidence would be brought into the house by AH and his buddies, which would explain his monumentally stupid decision to bring in a private cleaning crew.

Sources said there was video evidence of Hernandez and two other men wearing hooded sweatshirts walking into Hernandez's home within minutes of neighbors hearing gunshots between 3 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. Monday morning. The sources said neighbors did not report the shots right away.

About an hour before Hernandez was seen on video walking into his home, he was seen at Lloyd's home in Dorchester according to another source.

Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were reportedly at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, a source said.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...#ixzz2WtYBpntI
    Last edited by SONNY WERBLIN; 06-21-2013 at 07:22 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    I'm sure Hernadez cleaned the obvious stuff (blood) and the cleaning crew just disinfected the place top to bottom. They probably saw nothing. Unless he is really stupid
    Unless AH had some pretty sophisticated cleaning supplies of his own, there would definitely be CSI-type evidence on the crew cleaning tools.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless AH had some pretty sophisticated cleaning supplies of his own, there would definitely be CSI-type evidence on the crew cleaning tools.
    why?

He wasn't killed in the house, was he?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    why?

He wasn't killed in the house, was he?
    If this is correct, Lloyd was shot ijust before AH and his buddies entered the house. Wouldn't there be evidence on them and their clothes?

Sources said there was video evidence of Hernandez and two other men wearing hooded sweatshirts walking into Hernandez's home within minutes of neighbors hearing gunshots between 3 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. Monday morning. The sources said neighbors did not report the shots right away.

About an hour before Hernandez was seen on video walking into his home, he was seen at Lloyd's home in Dorchester according to another source.

Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were reportedly at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, a source said.
    Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...#ixzz2WtYBpntI

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think he killed anyone but he knew his house would be checked so he had it cleaned to get rid of any drugs from all the parties he's had. I am not saying he takes drugs but I am sure people used drugs at his house and if the police find and evidence of pot or blow, we would find out and so would the NFL. I hope he goes down, F the Pats

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Was Hernandez just following pats' protocol when he destroyed the video evidence after doing something wrong?

Nice one Bob