Page 69 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    I don't think he killed anyone but he knew his house would be checked so he had it cleaned to get rid of any drugs from all the parties he's had. I am not saying he takes drugs but I am sure people used drugs at his house and if the police find and evidence of pot or blow, we would find out and so would the NFL. I hope he goes down, F the Pats
    The question is why did he think he needed something cleaned in the house? Obviously, he thought there was some incriminating evidence. Would any trace of it be left on the cleaning tools? What did they clean?... perhaps that alone is a crucial clue.

All I'm saying is what kind of jag-off would hire a private cleaning crew for such work. They have no loyalty to him.

Hall Of Fame
    I don't think he killed anyone but he knew his house would be checked so he had it cleaned to get rid of any drugs from all the parties he's had. I am not saying he takes drugs but I am sure people used drugs at his house and if the police find and evidence of pot or blow, we would find out and so would the NFL. I hope he goes down, F the Pats
    Stop watching CSI

AH was with the dead guy and 2 other guys one hour before he and the 2 other guys, now without the dead guy walked into AH's house. Shortly before the 3 men, now without the dead guy, walked into the house, neighbors had heard gun shots.

I think AH either killed a man or was there (or nearby) when one of his buddies killed him.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    fixed
    That's just mean.
    I wasn't hurting anybody and there you go wishing sodomy on me. Granted, by Super models but still ... eeww, no. Yous a cruel man Lamont... cruel.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Venison is very lean one must know how to cook it..
    One must own some Rasberry vinagrette, some Cavenders, a PROPER venison tenderizer and yes my Savage brother, know how to cook it.
    My dad beats, egg batters and deep frys it and its plenty good, but over the years I experimented A LOT in hopes of impressing the old man.
    I love having a whole back leg and bag cooking it like roast for a few hours and as soon as the potatoes and carrots are done, smoke the leg over oak charcoal with applewood chips. and BOOM goes the dynamite.

Jets Insider VIP
    life plus 25 should be the sentence one the charges are upgraded to premeditated murder. Unfortunately the trial will be in Massachusetts and it probably will be a jury of adoring Ma$$holes wearing Patriot 81 Jerseys who, even if this thug shows up in the courtroom wielding a revolver and a bloody knife, they'll acquit their Shat hero

Hall Of Fame
    Venison is nasty. People invented beef because venison tastes like sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    life plus 25 should be the sentence one the charges are upgraded to premeditated murder. Unfortunately the trial will be in Massachusetts and it probably will be a jury of adoring Ma$$holes wearing Patriot 81 Jerseys who, even if this thug shows up in the courtroom wielding a revolver and a bloody knife, they'll acquit their Shat hero
    Good news is that this thug has likely played his last down in a PATS* uniform.

I'm just glad St. Myra didn't live long enough to see this:

or this....

Veteran
    People invented beef??? People did?
    Cows invented by man.... huh. Okay Kahn... explain.

Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Hard to see why the Bill Belichick cheating, lying, stealing " patriot way" didn't seem to cure this kid's ills.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    People invented beef??? People did?
    Cows invented by man.... huh. Okay Kahn... explain.
    In its modern form? Yes. We bred them to be tasty vittles.

It's the whole "domestication" thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I respectfully disagree with you. Animals are animals imo. Hunting down and killing a defenseless deer with an assualt or high-powered weapon is no different than dog fighting imo. Both display a tremendous amount of cruelty to animals even if one is sanctioned by the authorities.
    I think it's far different. The natural world is essentially a food chain, incredibly viscous and cruel based on any human perspective. We have moved the natural elements that would kill deer out of our environment. Thinning the herd in some ways brings that back into balance. If hunting seasons are handled properly its good for the deer and the environment for other wild animals that compete for the same food and it reduces commercial slaughter.

Wild animals are part of the food chain. Domesticated pets are part of our families, community and society.

People who hunt, make clean kills and either use the meat themselves or donate to friends or charity are taking part in a very natural cycle.

Those who are simple cruel to animals that have been raised as part of our families or unnecessarily cruel to animals in the wild are simply doing it out of their perverse sense of power.

I respectfully disagree I think lumping them both together is a very narrow view of the world as it actually is.

Full disclosure-I'm not a hunter but I split a hamburger with my wife for lunch.

Jets Insider VIP
    How did we get from a Hernandez the Patriot Murderer topic to the hunting, bad or good topic?

Please advise

I can't believe you are a grown man.

All it takes is one holdout on the jury I think.

Jets Insider VIP
    Once he's convicted of premeditated murder, look for him to lock up a huge orange jumpsuit contract

Jets Insider VIP
    Can't believe you're not able to discern a non serious comment.

Lighten up to Bruce Wayne

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    How did we get from a Hernandez the Patriot Murderer topic to the hunting, bad or good topic?

Please advise
    I was thinking the same exact thing, this thread sure took a wrong turn somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    I can't believe you are a grown man.

All it takes is one holdout on the jury I think.
    Please step away from the horse.

I followed one of the links on this site and found pastrisks fans forum. Well, more then 40% of chowds want him back on a team, after a prison or probation. This is a patriot way.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post

"Perfect team player"? I'm guessing if we're talking about a team of contract killers, yes, he'd be a perfect team player.
    That's priceless, yeah he really changed....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    AH was with the dead guy and 2 other guys one hour before he and the 2 other guys, now without the dead guy walked into AH's house. Shortly before the 3 men, now without the dead guy, walked into the house, neighbors had heard gun shots.

I think AH either killed a man or was there (or nearby) when one of his buddies killed him.
    The circumstances being reported certainly make it sound like Hernandez was directly involved - an accessory best case, a murderer worst case.

Either way his NFL career is likely over, its just a matter of watching it unfold at this point.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-21-2013 at 09:17 PM.