Page 76 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    great post! Spot on.

Who is Kevin Armstrong?
    Daily News reporter. He has pics too if you go to his twitter. Someone just linked one above.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    People invented beef??? People did?
    Cows invented by man.... huh. Okay Kahn... explain.
    Yeah we drove out those wild herds of Heifers running across the plains. They used to hang out with the flocks of wild chickens. Yes we bred them from animals that went extinct 8000 years ago. They have no living relatives. They are nothing even closely resembling their ancestors, and would not survive a month on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Goodell suspended Big Ben for six games for his sexual assaults, even though he was never charged with a crime. Being involved in Murder or conspiracy to commit murder, even without charges, should get you a year.

According to 40% polled at Patsfans.com, however, he should be starting in week 1 even if he pulled the trigger. That's the Patriot Way.
    If it turns out he's involved in this... FUK HIM

As a Pats fan I don't want him on the team anymore,even if "thru the courts" he's innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Daily News reporter. He has pics too if you go to his twitter. Someone just linked one above.
    Thanks. But I don't tweet. If no trouble, please keep posting the tweets and pics here for those of us who do not tweet. I just can't get enough of this story.

Thanks. But I don't tweet. If no trouble, please keep posting the tweets and pics here for those of us who do not tweet. I just can't get enough of this story.
    Haha deal.

But you don't have to tweet to check it

Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 3m
    Police taking photos of back of Hernandez house.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 7m
    Two detectives in dark suits wave with black leather bag.
    Expand

Traffic cut off pic:

Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG2004 View Post
    If it turns out he's involved in this... FUK HIM

As a Pats fan I don't want him on the team anymore,even if "thru the courts" he's innocent.
    I see you are another delusional NE troll. What do you mean if AH is involved in this? Have you been on Mars the past 4 days and just returned? I hate to break the news to you, but he is in deep upto his eyeballs. It's a matter of what degree -- did he commit the murder (trigger man) or was he a co-conspirator? Either way, it don't look good.

Bree Sison ‏@BreeSison 2m
    K9s came back to cars. Now one brought out again for second search behind #Hernandez home #wbz

Haha deal.

Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 3m
    Police taking photos of back of Hernandez house.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 7m
    Two detectives in dark suits wave with black leather bag.
    Expand

Traffic cut off pic:
    thanks pal. Much appreciated.

Bree Sison ‏@BreeSison 2m
    K9s came back to cars. Now one brought out again for second search behind #Hernandez home #wbz
    Thank you.

Searching the playhouse behind the house.
    That's a playhouse?

All Pro
    Haha deal.

I was looking for a link to his twitter feed but didn't see one either in your post. If there is a picture showing his mailing address could you post it, or does someone know what it is from that satellite photo that was posted? looking up real estate values for the neighborhood by the name only, the place does not sound like a ritzy neighborhood at all.

All Pro
    I see you are another delusional NE troll. What do you mean if AH is involved in this? Have you been on Mars the past 4 days and just returned? I hate to break the news to you, but he is in deep upto his eyeballs. It's a matter of what degree -- did he commit the murder (trigger man) or was he a co-conspirator? Either way, it don't look good.
    Lucky Hernandez who still has eyeballs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Is that true? Where are you getting your information from....only asking because it will be another search of his home -- multiple searches in the past few days. Not good. Yet, some continue to claim he is not a suspect.

I saw a picture on this site showing the proximity of AH's home to the crime scene. It is possible that investigators may be collecting evidence to see if any of the crime scene is in AH's home -- dirt/soil containing the victims blood on his footwear or floors of his home. If so, game, set, match! Forensic evidence like that places AH at the crime scene.
    Not after Beli and Kraft hired the Goodell Evidence Destruction Company to do their thing at the murderer's house on Monday

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    That's a playhouse?
    Even with perspective taken into account,you can tell the doors and windows are all very teeny tiny, just made to look like the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I was looking for a link to his twitter feed but didn't see one either in your post. If there is a picture showing his mailing address could you post it, or does someone know what it is from that satellite photo that was posted? looking up real estate values for the neighborhood by the name only, the place does not sound like a ritzy neighborhood at all.
    Here is the link to his twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/KevinGArmstrong

I'm not sure of the exact address. Where's FF2 when we need him?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Even with perspective taken into account,you can tell the doors and windows are all very teeny tiny, just made to look like the real thing.
    One reporter called it a dog house, but that looks unlikely.

Edit: I take it back others are calling it a doghouse. WTF
    Last edited by Carlton; 06-22-2013 at 02:54 PM.

They're baaaaaaaaack!!

Police are back at Hernandez’s house

Posted by Mike Florio on June 22, 2013, 1:56 PM EDT

AP
    Amid multiple reports that police have a warrant for the arrest of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez — and that they’re apparently just taunting him with it — they possibly have decided to swing by and show it to him.

Or maybe to finally bring him to the station.

According to FOX 25 in Boston, police are back at Hernandez’s house. They’ve visited multiple times since Tuesday, and multiple reports indicate Hernandez eventually will be charged with obstruction of justice.

This time, multiple state police vehicles are present, and investigators have entered Hernandez’s home.

ABC has reported that the arrest warrant will be executed “at some point.” The warrant arises from Hernandez’s allegedly willful destruction of his cell phone and his home surveillance system.

The NFL has remained silent on Hernandez’s status. Given that he apparently knows something about the night of Odin Lloyd’s death, the league could (and perhaps should) ban Hernandez from playing unless and until he cooperates fully and completely to the satisfaction of the authorities.

I agree 100% with the bolded part of Florio's article. Goodell has the power to do this in the interest of justice for Lloyd's family. Especially since that classy organization, aka, the Patriot Way, cannot make the appropriate decision here dealing with a murder investigation. 4 days and those class acts up in Mass are hunkered down as if they are dealing with a minor violation of the law. Unreal.

If I, or any of you, was the subject of a murder investigation, I can assure you at the very least I would be suspended from my firm -- probably the morals clause in my contract would be invoked and result in my immediate termination.

Hey NE fans, please remind us of "the Patriot Way."
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-22-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Ok, the victim didn't press charges.

However, and can one of our law enforcement professionals please correct me if I am wrong, if, as reported, the victim was shot in the eye, I would imagine he had to be taken for immediate medical attention. Doesn't that automatically trigger an investigation by the police? I don't think a genius like AH has the ability to tend to the victim's immediate medical needs from being shot in the eye. Am I wrong?
    Does any of our law enforcement pros (police officers/investigators) know the answer to the above post? I really would like to know as I find it hard to believe that this alleged crime was not investigated or reported?

Police are back at Hernandez’s house

Posted by Mike Florio on June 22, 2013, 1:56 PM EDT

AP
    Amid multiple reports that police have a warrant for the arrest of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez — and that they’re apparently just taunting him with it — they possibly have decided to swing by and show it to him.

Or maybe to finally bring him to the station.

According to FOX 25 in Boston, police are back at Hernandez’s house. They’ve visited multiple times since Tuesday, and multiple reports indicate Hernandez eventually will be charged with obstruction of justice.

This time, multiple state police vehicles are present, and investigators have entered Hernandez’s home.

ABC has reported that the arrest warrant will be executed “at some point.” The warrant arises from Hernandez’s allegedly willful destruction of his cell phone and his home surveillance system.

The NFL has remained silent on Hernandez’s status. Given that he apparently knows something about the night of Odin Lloyd’s death, the league could (and perhaps should) ban Hernandez from playing unless and until he cooperates fully and completely to the satisfaction of the authorities.

I agree 100% with the bolded part of Florio's article. Goodell has the power to do this in the interest of justice for Lloyd's family. Especially since that classy organization, aka, the Patriot Way, cannot make the appropriate decision here dealing with a murder investigation. 4 days and those class acts up in Mass are hunkered down as if they are dealing with a minor violation of the law. Unreal.

If I, or any of you, was the subject of a murder investigation, I can assure you at the very least I would be suspended from my firm -- probably the morals clause in my contract would be invoked and result in my immediate termination.

Hey NE fans, please remind us of "the Patriot Way."
    A lot of questions here. You have an employment contact? When do you think NFL training camp starts?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    That's a playhouse?

+1