Page 77 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Police are back at Hernandez’s house

Posted by Mike Florio on June 22, 2013, 1:56 PM EDT

AP
    Amid multiple reports that police have a warrant for the arrest of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez — and that they’re apparently just taunting him with it — they possibly have decided to swing by and show it to him.

Or maybe to finally bring him to the station.

According to FOX 25 in Boston, police are back at Hernandez’s house. They’ve visited multiple times since Tuesday, and multiple reports indicate Hernandez eventually will be charged with obstruction of justice.

This time, multiple state police vehicles are present, and investigators have entered Hernandez’s home.

ABC has reported that the arrest warrant will be executed “at some point.” The warrant arises from Hernandez’s allegedly willful destruction of his cell phone and his home surveillance system.

The NFL has remained silent on Hernandez’s status. Given that he apparently knows something about the night of Odin Lloyd’s death, the league could (and perhaps should) ban Hernandez from playing unless and until he cooperates fully and completely to the satisfaction of the authorities.

Could and perhaps should? Perhaps? Way to take a bold unequivocal stand you lowlife compatriot scumbag Florio. Could they be given more of a kid glove treatment? Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    A lot of questions here. You have an employment contact? When do you think NFL training camp starts?
    Yes troll, I have an employment contract. Not unusual for large law firms.

Nice of you to finally show up. I see you have been hiding the past few days. So much so, you were called out in one of these threads. Never shy to provide your opinion, I find it ironic that you have been very silent for most of this past week. I wonder why?

By the way, you never answered my question regarding the Patriot Way?
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-22-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    RT @KevinGArmstrong: Detective comes out for two-prong pry bar. Heads back in. Another came out to get flashlight.

Yes troll, I have an employment contract. Not unusual for large law firms.

Nice of you to finally show up. I see you have been hiding the past few days. So much so, you were called out in one of these threads. Never shy to provide your opinion, I find it ironic that you have been very silent for most of this past week. I wonder why?
    I was called out? I've been here the whole time.

So you are a "contract attorney". Figures.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Even with perspective taken into account,you can tell the doors and windows are all very teeny tiny, just made to look like the real thing.
    They're going to need some teeny tiny cops to search that place properly.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    That's a playhouse?
    Welker's house perhaps (?) ....

I was called out? I've been here the whole time.

So you are a "contract attorney". Figures.
    Sure you've been here the whole time. I hope you are banned for not only being a troll but also a liar. I give ashole some credit -- at least he does visit from time-to-time to try and defend the Patriot Way.

Hahaha, nice try. But I am not going to make this personal. Obviously, you are just to stupid to understand not everyone gets a job by filling out an application. Companies and professional services firms employ recruiting agencies to secure talent (.i.e, Korn Ferry). Many of those positions are done via an employment contract.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    They're going to need some teeny tiny cops to search that place properly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4ButVeOUQ

Sure you've been here the whole time. I hope you are banned for not only being a troll but also a liar. I give ashole some credit -- at least he does visit from time-to-time to try and defend the Patriot Way.

Hahaha, nice try. But I am not going to make this personal. Obviously, you are just to stupid to understand not everyone gets a job by filling out an application. Companies and professional services firms employ recruiting agencies to secure talent (.i.e, Korn Ferry). Many of those positions are done via an employment contract.
    Yep, I'm "to" stupid. Glad you're not going to make this personal.

Enjoy the schadenfreude. Maybe you can lobby Goodell to suspend Hernandez a month before training camp starts.

Yep, I'm "to" stupid. Glad you're not going to make this personal.

Enjoy the schadenfreude. Maybe you can lobby Goodell to suspend Hernandez a month before training camp starts.
    Yup. I am getting great personal satisfaction from this entire episode regarding AH. Just so we are clear, the killing of Llyod is terrible. What pleases me is the sh!t you, the other NE trolls, media and all others who constructed this b/s myth regarding the "Patriot Way." Now it is at your doorstep/locker room unlike any other previous case in the NFL with the excption of Ray Carruth.

Suspend for a month? Are you serious? This is a murder investigation. Sorry to tell you, AH will probably be lost for at least one-year assuming his role in this crime is only the obstruction of justice charge. If so, he will not be on the playing field for the next few years. Because before the NFL's suspension kicks in, he will be doing time in the big house. Hope you know obstruction of justice will include jail time for several years. In other words, his days as an NFL player are coming to a speedy conclusion.

But nice try.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-22-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    RT @KevinGArmstrong: Detective comes out for two-prong pry bar. Heads back in. Another came out to get flashlight.
    Gun safe needs opening?

Hernandez isn't very smart. I guess he doesn't realize cops break more stuff when you try to keep them from properly searching your home by keeping things locked up.

Benjamin DeCastro ‏@BIGBEN_RI 1m
    1 uniformed trooper, 2 tactical guys, 195W, left breakdown lane, looking through middle divider. #hernandez?

Jets Insider VIP
    How many months has Rae Carruth been out of football for the murder he committed.

I think it's more than one....but don't worry, AH, the halfwits at patsfans.com are pretty sure you're innocent and have your back.

Does any of our law enforcement pros (police officers/investigators) know the answer to the above post? I really would like to know as I find it hard to believe that this alleged crime was not investigated or reported?
    By law physicians are required to notify authorities if someone comes in with a gunshot or knife wound. It supersedes any right to privacy from a healthcare standpoint.

My background: 3rd year medical student at OSU

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    By law physicians are required to notify authorities if someone comes in with a gunshot or knife wound. It supersedes any right to privacy from a healthcare standpoint.

My background: 3rd year medical student at OSU
    Clarification needed: Ohio State or Oklahoma State.

Hernandez's OJ-slow-chase-mobile being searched:

Note to AH: Car detailers can't remove microscopic traces of blood.

Yup. I am getting great personal satisfaction from this entire episode regarding AH. Just so we are clear, the killing of Llyod is terrible. What pleases me is the sh!t you, the other NE trolls, media and all others who constructed this b/s myth regarding the "Patriot Way." Now it is at your doorstep/locker room unlike any other previous case in the NFL with the excption of Ray Carruth.

Suspend for a month? Are you serious? This is a murder investigation. Sorry to tell you, AH will probably be lost for at least one-year assuming his role in this crime is only the obstruction of justice charge. If so, he will not be on the playing field for the next few years. Because before the NFL's suspension kicks in, he will be doing time in the big house. Hope you know obstruction of justice will include jail time for several years. In other words, his days as an NFL player are coming to a speedy conclusion.

But nice try.
    I helped construct the "Patriots Way" myth?

And maybe it was someone else who was calling for the league to ban Hernandez from playing until he cooperates fully with the authorities. I thought it was you. And my point to you (or whoever it was) is that there is no reason to do it right now (or anytime before training camp starts) because he has no organized team activities now anyway.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Aaron Hernandez is a hunter - he just hunts people.
    Should of played D.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Should of played D.
    He will in his trial..

beckster17 ‏@beckster17 2m
    “@BIGBEN_RI: Mass state police doing search on the Iway bridge in RI???” @KevinGArmstrong can you confirm? #hernandez