Page 79 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police brought 2 dogs into AH house.
    My guess is that they are cadaver dogs. Police probably think victim may have been killed in AH house and body dumped. Not looking good for AH.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Anyone else curious about the search along the highway in RI?
    Probably looking for that side view mirror, right?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police left, took 15 bags of evidence with them.
    No arrest.
    It all looks like a game of chicken now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    My guess is that they are cadaver dogs. Police probably think victim may have been killed in AH house and body dumped. Not looking good for AH.
    I'm guessing gun dogs.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    This has already been discussed in the main thread. He should lose his endorsements even if obstruction remains the top charge. IMO that is bad enough considering the circumstances. But right now the endorsements are the least of his problems.

I am also wondering what Goodell is going to do.
    reward the pats with 2 first rounders next season

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    By law physicians are required to notify authorities if someone comes in with a gunshot or knife wound. It supersedes any right to privacy from a healthcare standpoint.

My background: 3rd year medical student at OSU
    Thanks. I thought there was some reporting requirement but was not sure given that laws change from state-to-state, not to mention criminal law is not my specialty.

If a healthcare professional is required to notify law enforcement how is it possible that an individual can be shot in the eye (assuming that AH or anyone that was with him that night) and not receive immediate medical attention? That's a very serious injury given that it blinded the victim. In fact, I would argue, any eye injury is serious...but a gunshot wound!

Maybe someone here on JI who is familiar with the local laws of Florida can provide some insight? I am really puzzled about this development that no one in the media is asking the tought questions like:

1. Which hospital or urgent care center was the victim treated at
    2. How come there is no police record on file assuming that the victim received medical attention (once again, we are talking about a gunshot wound to the eye not a slip and fall where the victim's knee was scraped)
    3. Was local law enforcement in FL aware of this incident?
    4. Was the NE Patriots management aware and involved in any manner to cover it up so this key player, with previous character flaws, would not be subjected to any discipline under the League's code of conduct/behavior policy.

I could go on but you get the point. Once again, my point is how there is no police report from someone shot in the eye (very serious injury) where the victim had to lose a tremendous amount of blood -- not a medical expert by any means but common sense tells me that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Probably looking for that side view mirror, right?
    Or maybe a gun? I wonder if one of the other guys in the car have begun to talk.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Maybe, but I've read that the police have video showing that only three people returned to the home after FOUR left the strip (classy Pats*) club.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Thanks. I thought there was some reporting requirement but was not sure given that laws change from state-to-state, not to mention criminal law is not my specialty.

If a healthcare professional is required to notify law enforcement how is it possible that an individual can be shot in the eye (assuming that AH or anyone that was with him that night) and not receive immediate medical attention? That's a very serious injury given that it blinded the victim. In fact, I would argue, any eye injury is serious...but a gunshot wound!

Maybe someone here on JI who is familiar with the local laws of Florida can provide some insight? I am really puzzled about this development that no one in the media is asking the tought questions like:

1. Which hospital or urgent care center was the victim treated at
    2. How come there is no police record on file assuming that the victim received medical attention (once again, we are talking about a gunshot wound to the eye not a slip and fall where the victim's knee was scraped)
    3. Was local law enforcement in FL aware of this incident?
    4. Was the NE Patriots management aware and involved in any manner to cover it up so this key player, with previous character flaws, would not be subjected to any discipline under the League's code of conduct/behavior policy.

I could go on but you get the point. Once again, my point is how there is no police report from someone shot in the eye (very serious injury) where the victim had to lose a tremendous amount of blood -- not a medical expert by any means but common sense tells me that.
    As I understand it, he sought treatment at a hospital, it was reported to the police, and he refused to co-operate or simply said he did not know who did it. As a result, AH's name had no connection whatsoever to the incident.

My thinking is that AH promised to pay the guy off, but once it appeared that AH was implicated in a murder, they guy got worried that his pay day would never come and pursued his lawsuit.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    He probably thinks there is a teeny tiny tape recorder in there. Little does he know they have teeny tiny policemen to go search through it.
    I'm thinking there were pics on it. I was curious if the dope simply smashed it with a hammer or if he was smart enough to submerge it in water too.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    As I understand it, he sought treatment at a hospital, it was reported to the police, and he refused to co-operate or simply said he did not know who did it. As a result, AH's name had no connection whatsoever to the incident.

My thinking is that AH promised to pay the guy off, but once it appeared that AH was implicated in a murder, they guy got worried that his pay day would never come and pursued his lawsuit.
    Great post. This sounds 100% plausible to me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    I helped construct the "Patriots Way" myth?

And maybe it was someone else who was calling for the league to ban Hernandez from playing until he cooperates fully with the authorities. I thought it was you. And my point to you (or whoever it was) is that there is no reason to do it right now (or anytime before training camp starts) because he has no organized team activities now anyway.
    Yes, you did, at least imo. You have constantly posted on this site bashing Tannenbaum's personnel moves. Don't think for one second that we (Jet fans) are not smart enough to read thru your b/s.

Oh, that was me. I posted an article from PFT earlier today. Yes, the NFL should immediately suspend AH regardless of the timing (no OTAs). The League needs to be stern and send a message to the entire NFL that this outrageous criminal behavior will not be tolerated. This is much worse than Michael Vick. A human being was killed. The activities of lwa enforcement from the very beginning has been focused on that Patriot gangbanger, AH.

Since the classy Pats have failed to act in the best interests of the NFL and the public (think of the young fans/children who wear this thug's jersey), the NFL needs to immediately step in and suspend AH. Another day that passes is an injustice to the Lloyd family and football fans everywhere. I am outrage by this case, and, as an NFL fan, I demand immediate action by Goodell to step in and send a message conveying to all players that "murder" and ganagbanging will not be tolerated in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Police left, took 15 bags of evidence with them.
    No arrest.
    It all looks like a game of chicken now.
    Thanks. Obviously, you must be getting this information from news accounts. If this is true, I question why on day 4 is law enforcement removing 15 bags? I would have to think that any possible evidence at this point has been tainted by AH who is accused already of obstruction of justice. Does anyone believe after multiple searches of his home this week that any other evidence that may exist has not been tampered with by AH and/or his associates?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Yes, you did, at least imo. You have constantly posted on this site bashing Tannenbaum's personnel moves. Don't think for one second that we (Jet fans) are not smart enough to read thru your b/s.

Oh, that was me. I posted an article from PFT earlier today. Yes, the NFL should immediately suspend AH regardless of the timing (no OTAs). The League needs to be stern and send a message to the entire NFL that this outrageous criminal behavior will not be tolerated. This is much worse than Michael Vick. A human being was killed. The activities of lwa enforcement from the very beginning has been focused on that Patriot gangbanger, AH.

Since the classy Pats have failed to act in the best interests of the NFL and the public (think of the young fans/children who wear this thug's jersey), the NFL needs to immediately step in and suspend AH. Another day that passes is an injustice to the Lloyd family and football fans everywhere. I am outrage by this case, and, as an NFL fan, I demand immediate action by Goodell to step in and send a message conveying to all players that "murder" and ganagbanging will not be tolerated in the NFL.

Thanks. Obviously, you must be getting this information from news accounts. If this is true, I question why on day 4 is law enforcement removing 15 bags? I would have to think that any possible evidence at this point has been tainted by AH who is accused already of obstruction of justice. Does anyone believe after multiple searches of his home this week that any other evidence that may exist has not been tampered with by AH and/or his associates?
    Hey, what is wrong with gangbanging?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gut feeling, I think he killed the dude. Promised the other 2 hush $. Eventually they will sing

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! Many thanks.

Then what the heck does that say about the police down in Florida (I think I read the crime occurred in Miami but not sure....I forgot)? Just because the victim did not want to press charges the police dropped the case? Although we are talking about a gunshot wound to the head/eye? Wouldn't the police want to pursue this regardless of the victim's position to make sure that the victim's injury was not in the commission of a serious crime (felony)? Unless of course, in the state of Florida if a gun is discharged in a dispute (as was reported) and injures someone that is not considered a felony.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-22-2013 at 06:59 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    reward the pats with 2 first rounders next season
    Compensation picks

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patsfan.com is the second coming of the OJ supporters. Pretty sad

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Hey, what is wrong with gangbanging?
    Ok, give our trolling NE pests a break. This week has been very hard on them.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Gut feeling, I think he killed the dude. Promised the other 2 hush $. Eventually they will sing
    Me too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Patsfan.com is the second coming of the OJ supporters. Pretty sad
    No, it was absolutely expected, judging by chowd trolls infesting this esteemed forum.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking there were pics on it. I was curious if the dope simply smashed it with a hammer or if he was smart enough to submerge it in water too.
    Please. You are giving that nutsack (AH) way too much credit. The fact that he finds himself in the center of a murder investigation tells you all you need to know. This is a guy lucky enough to play football and get paid well for it -- $40 million.